Thursday, April 1, 2021

, ,

Instiz Compilation: From Bomin's Face to His Penmanship

Etude, what's going on with this...What is g o..




Look at the new pictures of Bomin from Etude's website...I'm dead

--

1. Whoa, he's really so prettyγ…œγ…œγ…œ

2. πŸ’Έ

3. Whoa, it suits him

4. Take everything in my bank account, Etude..❤️

5. Whoa, Bomin-nim is Etude's model??
∟ (OP) Yeeesγ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… He's really the best...


6. Damdadi-ssi's face is brighter than my future

7. πŸ€‘

8. Whoa, legendary

9. Whoa, he's so handsome

10. Etude!!!!!!!!!!! Where should I bow to

11. Choi Bomin is so pretty it's insane

12. Choi Bomin is really perfect for Etude



Is there any gif or video where I can see Golcha Bomin's personality well???


I'm curious of what his personality is like!

--

1. Fact iN Star..?
∟ The Dracula Game..?
∟ 22γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Last year's summer Fact iN Star

2. A prankster who laughs at his hyungs


∟ He's a bit weird at times..?


∟ The one on the left!


∟ (OP) γ…‹γ…‹γ…Œγ…Œγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹I thought he was a calm person. So he's like this too
∟ Is it because he's the oldest in his family? He mostly looks a bit calm and reserved(?) but he's serious about teasing his hyungs. He's very playful and he laughs like a baby!!

3. He's the type that seems hesitant [to do something new at first] but is good when he actually does it


∟ (OP) Aghγ…Œγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹Cute

4. I can't think of a video where you can concisely see Bomin's personality right away..? He likes his hyungs. Our maknae is an LOL Man (/laughs a lot) and leads a live of teasing certain hyungs
∟ (OP) LOL Man who likes his hyungs...γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… 

5. EoJyaeGol



Does Golcha's Bomin have an actor face or an idol face?



I saved this from the board..

--

1. Baby polar bear..?πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

2. Polar bear face

3. He has an actor face, but he explodes with idol skills

4. For me, it's kinda like... I think of Song Joong Ki-nim during his Hearty Paws days.....I'll delete this if this seems bad...Rather than looking like [SJK], the vibe...so he has an actor face..Am I being too long-winded.....I'm sorry....

5. I think he's both according to the styling

6. Baby polar bear face🐻‍❄️❤

7. Both..

8. Personally, he has a Power Actor face

9. Pretty baby polar bear🐻‍❄️❤️🎳❤️

10. I really think both...

11. Actor
∟ And he looks really neat

12. He's an actor face to me
∟ I saw him for the first time in 18 Again so I really thought that his day job was actor

13. When I saw him, I think that he kinda has the Im Siwan vibe... Innocent Actor-Idol face...

14. He totally has an actor face

15. Idol

16. An actor face who people say has an idol face

17. Mine face

18. When he was a minor he had an idol face, but after becoming an adult, his physique grew a bit and I think he turned into an actor face

19. Handsome face

20. He's so handsome.......



Whoa, Golcha Bomin's handwriting is amaaaazing

This for real has to be released as a font
He has the best handwriting.. I wanna write like that too





--

1. Whoa...He writes really neatly
∟ (OP) Right. It's my first time seeing someone write so neatly🀭

2. That's like a font

3. Our Bbomaengi writes slowly and prettily


∟ (OP) He seriously writes prettily.... What can't he do
∟ If you watch Golcha's contents, even his face.. is good and he's also good at variety. His energy is no jokeγ…‹

4. Clean like his face

5. Whoa, I'm amazed every time I see it..His penmanship is so pretty γ… γ… γ… γ… 
∟ (OP) It's my first time seeing someone who writes neatly and clearly like that... He's awesome

6. That's a writing style that fits his faceγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

7. Bbomaeng said that he learned POP when he was young (t/n: the pretty handwriting for point-of-purchase boards like specials you can see outside of cafes)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment