Saturday, April 10, 2021

, , , , , , , , , ,

Instiz Goldenness Play This or That

For Golcha, Pump It Up or WANNABE


Which of the 2 is more to your taste?

--

1. The first one

2. WANNABE...

3. Pumpnabe...I can't give one up
∟ 222Pumpnabe.. Let's go for bright dark

4. WANNABE for me...

5. 2
∟ No, 1
∟ No, 2
∟ No, 1...
∟ No, I can't choose
∟ (OP) You can't listen to Golcha forever if you don't choose🙄
∟ Then I'll choose Golcha and listen to their songs😏
∟ (OP) Choose the song
∟ WANNABE.

6. They're neck and neck.... Pump It...no..WANNABE... no... Pump It

7. Oh my God...... But still, Pump It Up...

8. If it's between bright and dark, I like bright, but WANNABE for me,,,,,,
∟ Honestly, WANNABE,,,,was too much

9. How do I choose........


∟ (OP) You can't listen to Golcha forever if you don't choose🙄
∟ Then WANNABE...No, Pump It Up. No, WANNABE🥺

10. Pumpnabe...

11. Are you the devil?

12. Bright WANNABE..

13. Refreshing-sexy

14. Pumpnabe. I'm definitely in the Pumpnabe Team...



Hey, Ness, then Without You VS Compass (Namchimban)


Choose

--

1. 1

2. 2

3. No I can't choooooose!!!!!!
∟ How can I choose between Mideoyu and Compass....

4. WiChimban

5. Why are you guys keep being like that..?

6. 2

7. WithoutBan

8. Without You!

9. Without You ..... Just why am I suffering this hardship ...

10. Compass!

11. 1



I think this will be really hard. Damdadi vs Pump It Up


Debut bright concept with bright concept after many years

--

1. ,,,,Dadi

2. Damdadi..

3. Pump It

4. Who started this...... Someone like you....?

5. If we're really just listening and choosing the song, then it's Pump It
∟ But taking other factors into consideration, I'm just not gonna choose😠

6. You're really the devil...

7. Dadi...



Ness, OMG (Hukdeureowa/Come In) vs With Me


Choose!!!!!! ㅎㅎ

--

1. Come In With Me
∟ This is like one song. I can't choose....

2. OMG for me. The basketball jersey is the best

3. Oh gosh....

4. Come In With Me
∟ What's Come In With Meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ I can't give either of them up..

5. With Me

6. GodWith Me
∟ They can do GodWith Me in basketball jersey^^

7. (OP) With Me is the best for me...



Ness, then how about this...?


What Happened? (I'm Doubting My Eyes) vs IF
Even I think this is too severe...But still, choose...

--

1. Ah...

2. Whoa
∟ Two of my favorite songs...

3. IF

4. Youu..

5. IF My Eyes
∟ This is correct

6. What Happened?

7. I'm Doubting My Ippal Gachul
∟ (OP) Ah, are you crazy?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Ness, choose


Breathe VS OMG

1.



2.


--

1. Owh
∟ Volleyball and basketball....
∟ Are you perhaps the OP of the B-Side World Cup?

2. Ugh....Breathe for me

3. ...Can't choooose

4. Breathe Come In

5. Sigh....Huk Breathe

6. Sporty Child..... I can't choose....

7. Brea-Huk for me

8. Volleyball or basketball? I can't choose

9. Brea-Huk

10. (OP) What's Brea-Huk🙄🙄



Ness, then


It's U VS Pump It Up



--

1. Geumdong High and Geumdong Company.......

2. It's U

3. The latter

4. It's Pump

5. Whoa...Then Pump It U

6. Pump It Up yeah!

7. Pump U

8. It's UUUUㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠBabies,,,,,



Ness, choose this too


Miracle vs Reboot
Both are my favorite intros...I can never choose

--

1. Miracle

2. Miboot

3. ........

4. Mix them up

5. Whoa, I seriously can't choose this

6. Seriously, why are you guys like this...
∟ Sungyoon (Y) are you like this...

7. Miracle

8. Miracle!!!!!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment