Sunday, April 25, 2021

,

The Idol Who Bathes in Perfume

What perfume does Golcha's Bomin-nim use?


I saw him when I was working recently and he smelled nice ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
The smell pierced through my mask ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
It was so good so his fans probably know what it is .. 🥺

--

1. You saw our maknae?!??? I'm jealous...
∟ (OP) Yes. I already knew that he was handsome, but he smelled nice too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I and a friend who was also working was just awestruck ㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) I have to break the camera more

2. Bomin's perfume.... I'll tell you a few but I don't know which one you smelled...
∟ The perfumes he has mentioned so far are:
Tom Ford Fabulous
Acqua di Parma (I don't think he talked about which one..!)
Tom Ford White Suede
Kiehl's Original Musk
I think that's all?
∟ (OP) Thanks❤❤
∟ He said he wears Tom Ford for important events so it could've been Tom Ford...I'm also curious of how Choi Bbom smells like....


3. Tom Ford Fabulous!
∟ Is this right?? He also said that he used Acqua di Parma!
∟ (OP) Heol, I'm an Acqua di Parma mania. Thanks

4. Our kid who sprays perfume 8 times. All of his perfumes have been listed aboveㅋㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) 8 times? 😲😲😲
∟ Yesㅋㅋㅋㅋ He said on V Live that he usually sprays 6-7 times and even 8 times.. Then it feels like he has sprayed something onㅋㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) Ah, no wonder. I was wearing a KF94 mask and the smell pierced through....
∟ I guess that's why ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He puts on different perfumes for different circumstancesㅎㅎ

5. Our baby showers with perfumeㅋㅋㅋ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment