Sunday, June 13, 2021

, , , , , , , , , ,

Non-Fan Asks for Seungmin Moments, Ends up Struck by Other Members

Tell me male idols who don't pierce their ears


Male idols who don't pierce their ears because they're scared!! It's so cuteㅠㅠ

--

(This is the background to the actual post I was meaning to translate so there will only be 1 comment)

1. Golcha's Seungmin, Jibeom, and Bomin don't pierce their ears, and among them, Seungmin said that he was scared of it and he thought he would never pierce his ears
∟ (OP) Huwa that's so cute. He's scared. Cute. Has Seungmin-nim always been a scaredy-cat?
∟ He's afraid of ghosts and doesn't even go on rides, but he himself said that he wasn't scaredㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) Oh my, he is a scaredy-cat ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Are all of them in the maknae-line? It suits them
∟ Seungmin is the 5th oldest, Jibeom is the 7th, Bomin is the maknae! Seungmin is in the group's hyung-line
∟ (OP) Ooh! He's a hyung but it's cute that he's a scaredy-cat
∟ (OP) Is he the youngest in his family?
∟ He's the oldest! Listen to him calling his younger sister a gashinae (t/n: satoori that means a young girl)..I fainted https://twitter.com/bappuri_/status/1376913772174925828?s=19
(Fan: Is it okay for your sister to watch Penthouse? It's rated 19+.
Seungmin: Penthouse is rated 19+?? This young girl... [is watching] a 19+ drama... I didn't know that.)
∟ But he's sharing a room with other hyungs (Sungyoon, Jangjun) and they said that they've seen ghosts and experienced sleep paralysis in that room, but Seungmin said he's never experienced any of that. He's never had sleep paralysis and he doesn't seem to be afraid of ghosts..?
∟ (OP) Then why do the other two not pierce their ears?
∟ Seungmin said he was scared, but the other two have never mentioned why!

I'm curious of Bae Seungmin-nim's oppa moments and scaredy-cat moments


I'm the OP of the earrings post and I'm here to ask after I finished my part-time job

--

1. What's that? When he talks about his younger siblings?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Oldest son Mimmi moments are funnyㅋㅋ
∟ When he talks about his younger siblingsㅋㅋㅋis also a Bae Mimmi hyung-ah moment
∟ (OP) I'm curious
∟ (OP) Is it the Bae Gashinae moment?
∟ A different one!
∟ What was it? It was a story from when they were kids. It was about how he took care of his younger siblings when they were young!
∟ (OP) I can't believe he's the eldest. I love it

2. https://youtu.be/a3HiDfmDbco "Daeyeolie-hyung, they're teasing me" 00:08
https://youtu.be/CsEn4-fefHI Scaredy-cat moments from 02:00
∟ (OP) Heol, he's so cute being a coward
∟ Right?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's so cute when he goes ㅠㅠㅠㅠ "Daeyeolie-hyung!"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Daeyeolie-hyung was practicing so he couldn't come...
∟ (OP) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋDaeyeol-nim was practicing??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Ah, that story of him and his brother is also soft and adorable
("Was I a scary older brother to my siblings? Yes, in some ways. There's a big age gap between us. When both of our parents went to work, I had to take care of my siblings. I don't think I was always a nice brother. I adored my little sister so much, but I fought with my little brother a lot. Thinking about it now... I feel apologetic to him. What happened was... it was cute. When I think about it now I think it was adorable. We had a bunk bed. My brother was too scared to sleep by himself so we slept together. We slept on the top bunk. Before bed, my brother drew a heart on the wallpaper with crayons, and inside he wrote "Seungmini-hyung, good night". Thinking about it now, it was really cute. But at that time I... I don't know why I did that, but I scolded him because he doodled on the wallpaper. I was terrible, wasn't I? He was so pure writing "Seungmini-hyung, good night" but I told him off...")
∟ (OP) I watched it. Seungmin-nim and his brother are adorableㅋㅋㅋ

4. (OP) Ah, right, you said he's scared of going on rides
∟ (OP) Where can I see that
∟ (OP) Agh, cute
∟ He had that kind of moment when they went to the amusement park in WoollimPICK tooㅋㅋ

5. (OP) Ah, Kim Jibeom-ssi and Choi Bomin-ssi have never worn clip-on earrings too?
∟ Bomin has worn clip-on earrings before


∟ (OP) ?????
∟ (OP) He's so handsome?!
∟ Our maknaengi is handsome, isn't he?


∟ (OP) Whoa, if Aphrodite was a man, I think it would be Bomin-nim

6. Jibeomie


∟ (OP) Whoa, this gif is handsome
∟ Breathe Jibeom is the best..

7. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠAnyway, our kids are handsome



8. (OP) How did you know I'm weak for handsome guys... But I like cowardly people too. Is Seungmin-nim the only scaredy-cat in Golcha?
∟ Bomin is one..
∟ Youngtaek also hates ghosts
Bomin's scaredy-cat moments
∟ (OP) Ah, so Bomin-nim is the most fearful of them. He's a scaredy-cat with that face? He's the cutest?

9. 


∟ (OP) Whoa, his smile is pretty. Who is he? Ah, I think I know. That's Jangjun-nim, right?

10. An angel😇


∟ (OP) Cute
∟ (OP) Who's this one?
∟ Donghyun!

11. Youngtaek


∟ (OP) Whoa, his face is glamorous. I think he'd like piercings and earrings
∟ He likes accessories!!!
∟ (OP) I think he would dress well too
∟ Correct! He tends to dress hip


∟ (OP) What's with his long legs?? Is he over 180cm??
∟ Noㅋㅋㅋ He's notㅋㅋㅋ

12. (OP) Ah, I'm curious about their fashion sense
∟ (OP) Are they good at dressing up?
∟ F...fashion🙄
∟ (OP) Ah..so no?ㅁ
∟ But Youngtaek, Donghyun, Sungyoon? I think they dress well! Actually... we don't see them in casual clothes that muchㅠㅠㅠ

13. (OP) I want to see more pictures of Seungmin-nim and Bomin-nim. Jaehyun-nim and Donghyun-nim too

14. (OP) I think I know why you guys don't show me their casual clothes. Their airport picture...


∟ OP, delete this^^...🙄

15. 


∟ (OP) It's a cool stage but he still looks cute
∟ Cause he's our Adeolㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
∟ (OP) I know Bomin-nim is the maknae but [Donghyun] looks like the maknae
∟ Rightㅋㅋㅋㅋ Many get confusedㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fake maknae...

16. (OP) Whoa, but, Jaehyun-nim is my style
Jaenni is really pretty, isn't heㅜㅜ


∟ (OP) Whoa, bare face?
∟ Nope! Maybe this was when he had a schedule???
∟ (OP) Actually, that's not important. What's important is that he's handsome

17. Legendary


∟ (OP) Whoa, he looks like a puppy. I bet his emoji is puppy
∟ It's 🍞
∟ (OP) Why bread
∟ Because he likes breadㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) Even the reason is adorable

18. (OP) Recommend me some stages too. Cool ones
∟ Cool? Mashup, ONE, WANNABE, Without You, T.O.P, hmm🤔 Ah, right. Fear!
∟ (OP) I'm gonna watch the mashup
∟ (OP) Eh? I went to this Dream Concert
∟ What?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm jealous😭

19. (OP) Whoa, Bomin-ssi is handsome
∟ (OP) Bae Seungmin-ssi is cool
∟ (OP) Whoa, oppa
∟ That was the first stage where they didn't do something bright
∟ (OP) Really???
∟ (OP) Right, Golcha is famous for their bright concept
∟ (OP) I like Let Me

20. (OP) Whoa, Bae Seungmin's vocal color is my type
∟ Seungmin's vocal color is no joke..
∟ (OP) Whoa, Bae Seungmin's vocal color is really my type
∟ (OP) Don't many people like Bae Seungmin's vocal color??
∟ A lot!!
∟ Yes, we promoted it too some time ago
∟ The first verse of H.E.R is Seungmin and many people can't get out of that first verse
∟ (OP) I'm gonna watch Growl then listen to H.E.R
∟ A very good choice

21. Let me tell you that our leader choreographed the mashup
∟ (OP) Whoa, that's cool
∟ (OP) He's talented
∟ Our leaderㅠㅠㅠ He's the leader, lead dancer, and lead vocalist
∟ (OP) LeLeLe
∟ (OP) There's no way his surname is Lee?
∟ Correct🙄

22. (OP) Is Joochan-ssi and Y-ssi the main vocalists?
∟ Yes yes
∟ (OP) They look like they sing the best

23. (OP) Whoa
∟ (OP) The first one is Seungmin?
∟ What are you watching
∟ (OP) H.E.R
∟ Ah, yes, that's right
∟ (OP) I looked up the vocals too
∟ Yes

24. (OP) Why don't you guys boast about how good Seungmin's vocals are?
∟ We...rested our throatsㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ (OP) I'll make a tonic. Quickly scream it out

25. (OP) I took a screenshot but it was botched so I'll just explain it in words. Black hair, black suit, looks cold
∟ What are you watching? Fear?
∟ If it's Fear, black hair and looks cold, then it's Sungyoon..? But everyone wore black suits, no? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

26. This guy?


∟ (OP) Uh-huh
∟ Choi Sungyoon. Stage name: Y
∟ We only told people his real nameㅋㅋso when his stage name comes up, some people felt awkward so now we tell people bothㅋㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌHe's now Sungyoon-ssi and not Y-ssi
∟ ㅋㅋㅋㅋWe also call him Sunyoonㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) Then, Sunyoon-ssi

27. (OP) Who are your Dance Picks, guys?
∟ That's a very hard question
∟ (OP) Then tell me your preference for each song
∟ Son Youngtaek with his Genie turn
Human LADY Choi Sungyoon
WANNABE Lee Daeyeol
ONE dance break Adeol, Jangjun
etc..
There are so many, though?! I can't pick one today...
∟ Um..Before I joined the fandom, I was really fascinated when I saw Joochan dance. He dances really chewy and I especially felt that during ONE
∟ Sungyoon and Youngtaek have learned modern dance before, so their line is smooth, but Sungyoon dances a bit softer while Youngtaek dances with power and Donghyun is clean and has good control! Ah, Seungmin is also good at dancing, and personally, I think he's the one who brings the WANNABE shoulder dance to life the best. But our kids are all good at dancing, so it's cool when you watch their fancams

28. (OP) Does H.E.R not have a stage?
∟ There's only 1 in the online concert but you have to payㅠㅠ
∟ (OP) Having to pay won't stop me
∟ Then, it's on the Seezn app!!!

29. https://youtu.be/W6m_ZfBB-bw Adeol's dance video..There's a part in the middle that's crazy
∟ (OP) Adeol....That's main dancer Donghyun, not Adeol...

30. (OP) Who's the one at 2:50
∟ Fear?
∟ (OP) H.E.R
∟ Seungmin
∟ (OP) I was looking for a cute scaredy-cat and found my type of vocals

31. (OP) I wanna do it one more time. Why is Jaehyun so handsome?
∟ (OP) Is the backing vocal for Jaehyun's part Seungmin?
∟ (OP) Is Joochan-ssi a dance member? He's so good at dancing, though?

32. (OP) But I'm curious after watching Shark Seungmin...
∟ (OP) Can I ask how tall is he? Cause he's so cute
∟ Our Mimmi is 2 meters tall

33. https://youtu.be/D53hfH_TAd4 ISAC's "You are 2m tall" starting from 2:40
∟ (OP) WaitㅋㅋThe members are looking at him so interestinglyㅋ
∟ Everything in this episode is funㅋㅋㅋ"You don't know, right!!!" The roller coaster one tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) The "You don't know" is also in this video? I'll watch it all
∟ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThis reminds me of that Ness who entered the fandom after watching Daeljji practicing for the wrestling match
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment