Friday, October 2, 2020

, , , , , , , , , ,

Netizens React to: 'Pump It Up' Album Preview

Golden Child 2nd Single Album [Pump It Up] Album Preview



--

1. So goodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Who's the title track composer? It's very good
∟ The composer team behind Golden Child's 'Damdadi' and 'Let Me'
∟ Oh, I liked 'Damdadi'. I guess my taste matches this personㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Jaehyun's face looks better when he has perm ㅜㅜㅜ F*cking adorable

4. Seems like this will be a masterpiece

5. Pump it up! I think I'll get arrhythmia because of Golchaㅠㅠㅠ

6. The song is so goodㅠㅠ

7. Nice.. It's much better than I thought..

8. F*ck. My heart is racing so f*cking hard at Golcha's refreshing concept

9. I wanna hear the full song of 그자식

10. 'Pump It Up' is already masterpiece and 그자식 and 'Behind You' are really good tooㅠㅠㅠ

11. 'Behind You' is my style

12. Ah, crazyㅜㅜㅜㅜI wanna hear the full version quicklyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

13. The title track is the freshness itself ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. 그자식 is such a masterpiece..The title track is f*cking good too. I'm anticipating the stage moreㅠㅠ

15. The title track is well-picked
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment