Tuesday, March 30, 2021

,

Interesting Jibeom

I'm a fan of another group but every time I see Golcha Jibeom's past picture, I thought of something.. and I wanted to say it



He's crossing his arms in such a smart and calm way so whenever I see it, I think of that scene in Harry Potter when Professor Lockhart cast a spell to heal Harry's broken arm but made his bones disappear instead..


Sorry if I'm the only one who thinks that

--

1. Ah, now I can't think of anything but that because of you

2. AghㅋㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱㅋSo funnyㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱ ㄱㄲ

3. Sigh... I don't watch Harry Potter so I don't get it, but I know that it's something cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ (OP) It was a cute scene with Harry looking baffled

4. Ah, I think I can't look at the sunglasses and only look at his arms from now onㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm going crazyㅋㅌㅌㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThis is so hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋ Take responsibility. I'm only gonna think about that
∟ (OP) Even the color of their arms looks slightly the same so I was itching to say it every time I saw [the picture]ㅜㅠ

6. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't watch Harry Potter so I don't know, but this is hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I also don't know but it's funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. I thought of Gomu Gomu (from One Piece)ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Because his arms are so soft and roundㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Any Ness wants to see Jibeom saying that his Busan accent doesn't come out anymore?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



(He did the "Up to what point does it go down?" in Seoul accent that he learned from Sungyoonie-hyung well but said, "I don't speak with a Busan accent anymore," in satooriㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

--

1. Dumb Tigerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋ

2. Kim Jibeumi, who confidently says that he doesn't speak satoori in satooriㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. So funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThat's obviously satooriㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAigoo cute!!!!

5. He's really Dumb Tiger

6. AghㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe's Dumb Soft Tiger
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment