Sunday, July 19, 2020

,

Jangjun Is Just Different

Golcha's Jangjun, seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is he like this


Memes that show Jangjun's personality...


(I just wanna sleep so bad (t/n: accidentally wrote it with a curse word), whether my face gets puffy or not)
(Ah, sorry sorry. It's "I just wanna sleep" but I sent it wrong. I'm really sorry)
(I'm sorry, it was really a typo...... Ah.... Why did 쳐 appear there.... Sigh, I'm reflecting)



(It's worth the pain of the laser!)


(Fan: Are your armpits always cleanly shaved since you were born
Jangjun: Not since I was born... Since May last year ??)




(Have a meal)

He's f*cking hilarious as a person ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not a fan of Golden Child, but I just saved all these memes because they're so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jangjun is so funny, seriously

--



[+46 | -0] Put this in tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funny


[+39 | -0] I agree. I'm also a fan of another group but even his face is very handsome

[+38 | -0] The one who falls back is Lee Jangjunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


∟ [+9 | -0] It's so funny that the members around him paid him no attentionㅋㅋㅋ

[+27 | -0] The person who took a picture holding an octopus to look relatively handsome


[+26 | -0] But when they do a group variety show, I feel like he's more considerate towards the members at the back? It's like when a joke fails and the atmosphere's about to turn cold or when it feels like it'll be silent, he immediately comes in and it's hilarious. He's seriously quick-witted and sweet. His concept is an idol who crosses the line, but he's actually a smart guy who's never crossed the line

[+20 | -0] A text hot from the oven...No, reporter-nim, why didn't you upload the picture!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋBut Jangjun also looks up articles from February


("A visual that you can't see........"
Golden Child's Jangjun, a cool visual (t/n: no picture is attached))

[+17 | -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThere's nothing that Lee Jangjun can't do. He appeared on KOMS last week and made it until round 2ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+14 | -0] This is also funny ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ


(JJ: I'm eating bean sprouts bulgogi.
Fan: Why are you eating that alone? I'll eat it too. I'll go now
JJ: I'm also sharing it with 6 people...)

[+13 | -0] If I had to pick not a team but a person on Road to Kingdom, I would pick Lee Jangjun. I can't forget his silly comment from the 1st episode interview. Shouldn't he be given a separate MC pay? I could really see that he was friendly and considerate towards the other teams. Moreover, he's also equipped with comedy ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

[+13 | -0] Today's ending is so hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ̄̈ㅋ꙼̈ㅋ̆̎ㅋ̐̈


[+12 | -0] 헐̑̈ The clean armpit guy and the A-Teen guy are from the same group..? They have such different vibes that I didn't even think about that

[+12 | -0] I miss Jang Star...


[+12 | -0] Ugh, cute Lee Jangjun, cute Lee Jangjun


(I'll sulk if you don't watch today's 'OMG' stage on Music Bank-3-♡ (t/n: said in a cutesy way))

[+12 | -0] Lee Jangjun is really the example of an idol. He's handsome, he knows that the pride of an idol is thin legs, his armpits are cleanly shaved, he's good at rapping, singing, dancing, he's funny, good at communicating with fans, and he has no controversy

[+10 | -0] I suddenly thought of this. My dad watched Lee Jangjun when he appeared on KOMS and I guess he quite liked him. He doesn't usually say this, but he hoped that [Jangjun] would become more successful and also, he thought that [Jangjun] would be invited to more variety shows.. Jangjun is a person who is likable to men and women of all ages..
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment