Saturday, June 20, 2020

, , , , , , , , , , ,

Golden Child Releases 'ONE' MV Teaser

Golden Child ‘ONE(Lucid Dream)’ MV Teaser



--

1. Insane...

2. Heol

3. Crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Awesomeㅠㅠ

5. Crazy, f*ck

6. What the, that's crazy

7. F*cking love it

8. It's so solid

9. The song sounds freaking nice for real

10. The sound of the instruments are amazing



Ah, but, Goldies


"Hurry and call me" This part sounds like Jibeomie, no?

--

1. (OP) Ah, and the "Yeah x5" this sounds like Jaehyun too
∟ Right, right
∟ (OP) Right? I thought it was Jangjun earlier but it sounds like Jaehyun

2. I'm gonna watch it again)
∟ (OP) When Sungyoon is running!
∟ After listening to it again, it sounds like Yoon. I'll only wait for the day the song is released...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) Me too.. Song, be out quick..
∟ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe yeah yeah part sounds like Jaehyun but also sounds like the rap line...I can't hear it well...ㅎ

3. Isn't Jibeom's part "You and I are already perfect"? Is there more?
∟ (OP) When Sungyoon is running in the very beginning, I thought it was Sungyoon, but upon listening to iut again, it sounds like the Jibeom vibe!
∟ Ah, heol, I'll listen to it again
∟ But it kinda sounds like Sungyoon

4. Oh, I thought it was definitely Sungyoon, but listening to it again, it has the Jibeom vibe too.. I'm confused
∟ (OP) Right? I hear Jibeom's tone



I'm a fan of another group, but why are Golcha so handsome?


I knew how Bomin, Jibeom, TAG, and Jaehyun look like, but other 2 people caught my attention in today's teaser instead of those 4. Ah, but of course, they are all handsomeㅇㅇ I just mean my eyes. Sigh, who are they. Even when I don't know them, they're very handsome

--

1. Screenshot them and I'll tell you
∟ 


∟ (OP) Wait for the screenshots...

2. Who caught your attention???
∟ (OP) I was told they were Joochan and Daeyeolㅇㅇ People have told me

3. Be a fan! Be a fan! We're recruiting for Goldenness 2nd gen

4. We'll tell you!!!! Thank you for viewing them prettily🎳❤️🎳❤️

5. Who? Give us a screenshot
∟ (OP's screenshot can't load anymore)
∟ Joochanie



∟ (OP) When I just saw the thumbnail I saw Jangjun briefly. Why does he look this good with that hair color? Handsome
∟ Heol, how did you know Jooccya and Jangjun sometimes look alike
∟ (OP's screenshot can't load too 🤦‍♀️)
∟ Daeyeol!



∟ (OP) That, what's it called, tech wear? That outfit, it's crazy. Ah, his side profile is so nice
∟ Joochan, Daeyeol!
∟ (OP) Both of their side profiles, oh yeah



Ah, seriously, Goldies, these days I


I think Lee Daeyeol is so handsome. No, of course Lee Daeyeol is handsome. He is, but I've usually been more focused on his proportions or his kindness, but these days, what the, I see nothing but his face. I'm writing this while thinking about it really hard. Lee Daeyeol, why are you so handsome? Seriously, what is it? I wasn't this kind of person, but I've become a stan of Lee Daeyeol's face

--

1. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHe's an oppaㅠㅠHandsomeㅠㅠ

2. Daeljji is handsomeㅠㅠㅜ

3. Daeljji is seriously legendary this time

4. Oppa, marry me
∟ Oppa said no

5. Lee Daeyeol's face is "hurrah!"

6. Seriously, aren't Lee Daeyeol's good looks crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Lee Daeyeol's face is "hurrah!" Thank youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



Goldies who are fans of Golden Child





Our Joochanie worked hard in acting for this rose scene..It's no jokeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠ
He looks like he's really about to cry. Sob Hong-Crybaby.. I'm looking forward to Joochan's acting
Don't get hurtㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠBabyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

--

1. Hong-Crybaby, let's cry againㅎ

2. Crybaby-yah, don't cry. Cry. Don't cry

3. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Joochanie, don't cry (cry) don't cry (cry)

4. DyooddanieㅜDon't cryㅜㅠㅠ

5. Jooccyanie, cry..don't!!!

6. Crybaby-yah, please cry......don't....!!!!!!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment