Friday, June 19, 2020

, , , , , , , , , ,

Golden Child Releases Group [Take a Leap] Trailer + 'ONE' Sneak Peek

Golden Child 4th Mini Album [Take A Leap] comeback trailer and concept photo #ONE (Lucid Dream)




--

1. Crazy, I freaking love itㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. All of them are f*cking handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. I'm f*cking looking forward to what kind of song it will be ㅠㅠ

4. No, what's with the white outfitsㅠㅠㅠ F*cking prettyㅠㅠㅠ

5. Oh, the white outfits are uniforms. Prettyㅋㅋㅋ

6. I'm dead..

7. I like the group photoㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Golcha, be successful!!!!

9. When is the 23rd coming ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Heol, I'm looking forward to this album



The first reveal of Golden Child's MV teaser on Music Bank just now




--

1. Crazy, seriouslyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Be successful

3. Crazy, seriouslyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I f*cking love it

4. I think the direction Golcha is going after 'WANNABE' is well-picked. They suit these kinds of concepts

5.  Crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠ Golcha-yaㅠㅠㅠ

6. Whoa, the whale part is really cool. I'm anticipating

7. Crazy ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I love it ㅜㅜㅠ

8. Crazy. They spent on the MVㅠㅠ I freaking love itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. It looks cool, though?

10. Crazy. I'm really looking forward to this

11. Heol, I think the MV will be nice with this kind of stuff?

12. We'll properly hype it up tonight. I'm curious of the song

13. I just saw this because I was busy, and Golcha, I'm really looking forward to thisㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment