Thursday, June 18, 2020

, , ,

Golden Child Releases Y & TAG's [Take a Leap] Trailers

Golden Child 4th Mini Album [Take A Leap] concept photo and trailer Y, TAG






--

1. Y is really freaking handsome ..

2. Crazy, crazy ㅜㅜㅜ Both of them are f*cking handsome ㅜㅜㅜ

3. Whoa, so f*cking handsome. Crazy

4. The photos are all well-taken

5. Sungyoon-ahㅠㅠㅠ Youngtaek-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Yㅠㅠ

7. F*ck, crazy

8. So f*cking handsome

9. F*ck. Crazy. Crazy

10. Ah, they're honestly so f*cking handsome. The vibe of their videos are crazy



Golden Child 4th Mini Album [Take A Leap] Comeback Trailer TAG,Y


(Content is the same as the previous post)

--

1. F*cking handsome...

2. CrazyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜF*ckingㅜhandsome

3. I've been waiting for themㅠㅠㅠㅠ The f*cking handsomesㅠㅠㅠ

4. Sigh, so handsome...

5. The Stage Namez are crazy. Their good looks are insaneㅠㅠㅡㅁ

6. Sigh, they're really f*cking handsome🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

7. Whoa, the teasers this time are so well-taken. Who's the photographer?



Goldies, am I the only one who finds the outfits okay..?


I don't think they're bad, though......? I don't think they're the worst. I'm glad that they still fit the concept...

--

1. The vest is a bit unfortunate, but I don't think they're bad...!!!!

2. They're not bad. It's just that the outfits at the start were too good...
∟ I think so tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) Ah, I agree with this.... The stage outfits would be good, right....Please

3. Their faces are too awesome that everything becomes okay ㅠㅠ

4. Me too... They're not bad ㅠㅠ

5. They are a bit [bad], but still fine

6. They are fine, but.. I saw a post saying, "Did they reveal it according to their level of confidence?" and I was like, "Is that really what happened?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Because they were too good at first.....
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment