Thursday, June 18, 2020

,

TAG Joins in Team Mint Chocolate

Honestly, I was a bit disappointed at my bias today



(Fan: It's really random, but, oppa, do you like mint choco? I was just suddenly curious...
TAG: I really like mint choco. It's my second favorite flavor from Baskin-Robbins
Fan: You really like mint choco so you can't help but reply... I like mint choco too! It's also my second favorite!)

Sigh, seriously...what mint choco nonsense....


I thought, "Will I respect mint choco again after seeing his concept photo?" but I think it'll be hard

+Promoting because this is trending
❤️❤️Please show a lot of interest for Golden Child's comeback on June 23rd❤️❤️


--

1. Oh, who is he? He has a refined taste. Do better, OP
∟ (OP) He's Golden Child's TAG. We're coming back on the 23rd. However, mint choco is not it!


∟ Aah, Golcha!! Sorry, sorry ㅠㅠㅠ I'm a grandma, so.. I don't know his face well.. Sorry, I remember him now!! I'll post a streaming proof!! I'll repay your kindness..💙

2. Was OP lying then?
∟ (OP) No, that's not me who sent that!

3. Youngtaek-ah... I can't stand mint chocoㅠㅠ
∟ (OP) Sigh, seriouslyㅠㅠㅠ Taek-ah, I love you, but mint choco is not itㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Mint choco? He has a refined taste
∟ (OP) What are you talking about? Our Taekie's only lacking point is that he's Team Mint Choco now

5. Toothpaste flavor🗻 chocolate🍫, why do you eat that⁉️💦💦💦💦 Toothpaste flavor🗻 chocolate🍫, why do you eat that⁉️💦💦💦💦 I recommend just🍫 squeezing chocolate💦 on your toothpaste and eat it😄🙏🙏🙏🙏 I recommend just🍫 squeezing chocolate💦 on your toothpaste and eat it😄🙏🙏🙏🙏 I recommend just🍫 squeezing chocolate💦 on your toothpaste and eat it😄🙏🙏🙏🙏 Toothpaste flavor🗻 chocolate🍫, why do you eat that⁉️💦💦💦💦 Toothpaste flavor🗻 chocolate🍫, why do you eat that⁉️💦💦💦💦 I recommend just🍫 squeezing chocolate💦 on your toothpaste and eat it😄🙏🙏🙏 I recommend just🍫 squeezing chocolate💦 on your toothpaste and eat it😄🙏🙏🙏 Youngtaek-ah, I'm sorry. We don't match in one aspect. But you're still mine

6. Youngtaek-ah, I'm sorry, but mint choco is a bit, well.....
∟ But I see your face and I understand


∟ (OP) Sorry, Taek-ah. I can't understand it...

7. I clicked this feeling mad and was like, "WHO IS IT?" but it's my own bias ㅠ

8. Who's the 5th one???
∟ Bae Seungmin!! I'll give you the full shot


9. Son Youngtaek with a good taste, I absolutely love you🎳❤
∟ (OP) It's not a good taste, but I love you, Son Youngtaek🎳❤️
∟ Even my Youngtaek's palate is just unrivaled!


10. Mint choco? He has good taste
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment