Sunday, June 21, 2020

, , , , , , , , , ,

Pann Users Are Shocked by Golden Child's Concept

Golcha's MV is a bit scary (with pics)


Bomin is the mare. The concept is lucid dream




(Mare
The common name of the demons in several European countries that come out while people sleep so the person has nightmare. They're usually as small as a child, with hideous looks, and sit on people's chest as they sleep, making them have painful dreams by tightening their heart or obstructing their breathing. Incubus or succubus that makes people dream obscene dreams and suck people's blood while they sleep is also a kind of mare. Lilith, which is said to take men's soul from generation to generation, is also called a mare.)


+)❤️❤️❤️The full version of Golden Child's ONE (Lucid Dream) MV will be released on June 23rd at 6 PM❗️ Please show a looot of interest❤️❤️❤️



--


[+65 | -0] No, how can a concept like this come out from WoollimㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋCrazy, really crazy

[+52 | -1] It hurts me to see Joochan suffering, but I like it,, Sorry, Joochan-ah,,


[+37 | -0] What's with the concept? It's amazing

[+31 | -0] This here too, he's calm and holding a rose in his hand in his dream but in reality, he's tormented. Crazy, crazy


[+26 | -0] Woollim spent money on the MV


[+25 | -0] Bomin appeared briefly as the mare and so handsomely too, so please look at him, everyone...❤️


[+19 | -0] Youngtaek is for real handsome in the scene where he's startled awake

[+16 | -0] HQ TAG


[+16 | -0] Woollim seems like they spend money on everything and it's nice..ㅠㅠ This part's chorus, the addictive feeling is crazy for realㅠ


[+16 | -0] The person who's like a mare....❤️


[+15 | -0] MuBank released a teaser and I thought it was the scale of a movie. Crazy


[+13 | -0] What the, they have so many handsome kids

[+13 | -0] This is my first comeback after becoming a fan so I'm more nervous, but when the quality is goodㅠㅠ I'm so anticipating this and I'm really happyㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+13 | -1] I saw them on RTK and I guess I fell for Golcha. I unknowingly also bought their album ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And I love it ㅠㅠ The concept is really my style


(Before I knew it, I, too, had made my payment)
∟ [+3 | -0] I bought an album for the first time too. But if I buy with a group order, I can save 4000 won for the whole set, so should I buy again through group order? I'm thinking about it. I'm so anticipating this
∟ [+2 | -0] I unknowingly bought it too and became a fanㅋㅋㅋ

[+11 | -0] F*CK..I think I'll become a fan. No, I can't. Seriously, I think I'll become a fan after seeing more of their videos and photos. F*ck ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[11 | -0] Oh, I watched the teaser and the beat is nice. I'd been a fan of Infinite at one point, so I pay attention to Woollim singers with interest and I hope this song will do well. I'll listen to the song!!

[+10 | -0] If you watch their recent 'Relay' MV then this, you'd wonder if this was from the same companyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+10 | -0] Heol, the sky is the sea here. I didn't see because my attention was on the 5 Jangjuns


[+10 | -0] I'm a fan of another group but I like things like this, so I watched this teaser, and, what the, the scale is the bestㅋㅋㅋㅋThe song is also good. When are they coming back? I have to listen to the song when it's out

[+9 | -0] I guess Golcha has a lot of new fans these days. I see them often in the trending post (I'm not complaining!) I'll watch the stage when they come backㅋㅋㅋ

[+9 | -0] ㅠㅠ I became a fan because of RTK and as soon as I did, the concept is this crazy.... ㅠㅠ

[+8 | -0] I'm a latecomer fan who stanned because of RTK and Jang Star and I'm so happy.



[+8 | -0] Someone give me pics of Joochan-ssi. I'm into him after watching 'WANNABE' on RTK

[+8 | -0] I'm an Inspirit and I watched the teaser when it was upload on the Woollim account and I was so surprised. Woollim, with this kind of thing..???!?!?!

[+8 | -0] Whoa, I really like this kind of stuff. Only the teaser is out, right?

[+7 | -0] I'm a Universe but I'll stream on June 23rdㅜㅜ RTKㅜㅜㅜ Golden Child with the really crazy concept, I hope your new song will win #1!!

[+7 | -0] I'm a FUSE but I'll stream their song>< RTK♡♡♡♡
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment