Sunday, May 31, 2020

, , , , , , , , , ,

Now You Will Also Hear Without You as This

Who knows about Golcha's Mideoyu from KnowledgeiN?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


I found something f*cking funny while browsing through KnowledgeiN..ㅠㅠㅠㅋ쿠쿸쿸ㅋㅋㅋ It asked what song is this?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


(Is there a male idol song that goes like "Mideoyu uuuuu Mideoyu uuuuu"? I heard it by chance and the melody keeps repeating in my head but I can't find it)


(Did Baek Jong X-sshi debut as a singer? (t/n: Baek Jong Won is a celebrity chef who usually ends his sentences with "-yu")) 

Someone asked whether Baek Jong Won-ssi debuted as a singer ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


(I think it's Golden Child's Without You!!!)

It was originally Golden Child's 'Without You'. For real, after seeing this, I end up hearing it as Mideoyuuuuuu~ㅋㅋㅎㅋㅎㅋㅎㅋㅋ


(I thought it was TVXQ's 'Believe',,,)

The rest of the answers!!


I'm not even a fan of Golcha but I was browsing through KnowledgeiN and it was just so hilarious in an innocent way so I'm bringing it here!!

Golden Child, fighting❤

--


[+8 | -0] But that Mideoyu song is freaking nice

[+7 | -0] Guys, do you know about Ippalgachul? That's also f*cking funny
∟ What's that?
∟ I'm not the commenter, but it's Golcha's song called 'IF'!! There's a line that goes "If I got you" and people heard it as "Ippalgachul"....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+7 | -0] It's not even written as Baek Jong Won but Baek Jong X. That's f*cking funnyㅠㅜㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+6 | -0] Ah, but, I keep hearing it like that after that question ㅠㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please give a lot of love to baseball team Golcha


[+5 | -0] On Golcha's TOP stage too, it's "My love is DRC", but I hear it as "My love is Daeyeol-ssi~~~"

[+5 | -0] When I saw mideoyo I thought it was about the April Fools V App, but it wasn't ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't believe it~

[+5 | -0] The kids mentioned that on V Appㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ https://mobile.twitter.com/myplumVoy/status/1251854051517403142 This is the cut versionㅜThe full version: https://www.vlive.tv/video/186625 titled 'Jang Jun and 2 others. Why? Because I turned it on with my phone' on April 19th
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment