Friday, May 8, 2020

, , , , , , , , , ,

Golden Child Are Swans in Legendary Road to Kingdom Performance

Legendary Golden Child stage on Road to Kingdom


I want to show off so much and let people know about the stage that Golden Child performed on Road to Kingdom today, so.. this is a Golden Child business post ..

This time, Golden Child decorated the stage with Shinhwa's song called 'T.O.P.' on Road to Kingdom

First of all, the first shock was when they used fans since the beginning


This time, they expressed white swan and I think it's really crazy how they used the fans so well like that


The fan dance was surprising, but Jangjun's rap on stage was another shock


Yes, he's the hermit crab guy on ISAC. They're the same person


Y's high note too, seriously, whoa, everybody has to know that he sings well


Finally, the legendary combination of TAG and fans


Seriously, I had a lot of worries before this Road to Kingdom, and I was excited too, but our kids are doing so well, so I'm so proud and happy
Please watch this full version here. Seriously, it's a stage that will leave you breathless
https://tv.naver.com/v/13699571

--


[+110 | -7] How could you leave this out...? The moment I almost changed my bias today


∟ [+1 | -0] Who is he?
∟ [+11 | -0] Golden Child's TAG!
∟ [+16 | -0] He's the one who has a dance break in the middle with a modern dance feel. I got a heart attack, for real
∟ [+10 | -1] My friend is an Inspirit and they saw Golcha at an Infinite concert and they said Youngtaek was the most handsomeㅋㅋㅋㄱ
∟ [+10 | -0] Youngtaek is good at performing so I like him. If there was a Woollim Concert, I'd love for him and Yein to do a modern dance stageㅠ
∟ [+9 | -0] I'm a muggle who was into Golcha for a while during Damdadi and if you compare him to that time, his aura really changed a lot
∟ [+9 | -0] I'm a fan of another group but f*ck, he's really so handsome. I was surprised when I watched the broadcast

[+80 | -5] Y is so good at singing.... He has a really uncommon vocal color on top of a really powerful vocal...
∟ [+5 | -0] Aside from being the king of vocal color, our second oldest's dance line is so prettyㅠㅠㅠ Golcha's main vocalist stands as the center during the dance break‼️


[+78 | -7] I came here after watching Jangstar just now and it was f*cking hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lee Jangjun is so likable ㅠ

[+52 | -1] The ending was crazy too. The white swans killing the black swans


[+44 | -1] Guys, Golcha has so many great covers.. Their boy group mashup on Dream Concert is f*cking good

[+44 | -1] I thought Jangjun was just a funny guy, but he's a really good rapper. I think his rap, while upping the tension, moderately hits and leaves, is a skill of a God on Golcha's stage

[+40 | -1] A stage is a stage, but what's with the way they're into the song?? It was just like a Golden Child song. The vocal was solid. It was like a treasure box of vocal colors being opened

[+39 | -1] It's true that Jangjun wrote all his rap, right?? I always only see his funny videos on Youtube so I got a heart attack. He's f*cking cool,,

[+31 | -1] Who's the person at the very beginning and the one who did modern dance?? dance break in the middle?
∟ [+2 | -0] That's right, the very beginning is Y and the one who did the modern dance dance break was Youngtaek

[+29 | -1] Fans who made fun and called it chicken feathers when the preview was released are all apologizing right nowㅋㅋㅋㅋThis stage was so cool and the standard

[+28 | -0] I've been a fan of the main vocal of Woollim's most senior group for 9 years and I can't escape from Woollim...ㅠ My taste perfectly overlaps with Lee Jungyeop's. Y is so my style so I looked him up, and what's with his singing skills on top of that visual...

[+27 | -1] Seriously, Golcha's stages always exceed expectation

[+24 | -0] I'm a fan of another group, but I really hope Golcha will become popular....

[+22 | -1] Yah, I'm from the same middle school as Lee Jangjun-nim and, seriously 존⃫나⃫ He was funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ In every class, there was always a really chaotic person and the mood maker but who never crosses the line, right? He was exactly that kind of person,, He graduated and the teachers were telling stories about Lee Jangjun in class ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ,,, It was for real f*cking funny, he even Kakao Talked the teacher in real time, saying, "Teacher, I stood as Infinite-sunbaenim's back dancer!!!!! (Gives the link to the performance)"

[+21 | -1] Why is the downvote like that..? They really did do well ㅋㅋㅋ Before Y's high note, around the middle part? 5 vocalists sang one after another and all their vocals were strong, their vocalization was good too, and their keys were precise, so listening to it using earphones kind of feel like cleaning my ears

[+21 | -0] Reading this post and the best comment (the TAG gif), I'm a fan of another group and I'm not saying that I will be stanning them, but my heart shakes... I didn't know anyone in Golcha other than Bomin and Sungyeol's brother...

[+21 | -0] Honestly, I didn't expect much after looking at the outfits in the preview, but this was crazy. They did so well

[+19 | -0] I honestly didn't know Golden Child, but they're very charming. Especially the friend who's bright and fun. That Jangstar person? He's really charming. I have my bias group but I end up supporting them sincerely. If I were to vote, I'd vote for them

[+19 | -1] Please look at Bomin who's over 180 cm tall but still acts like the youngest~~!~!


[+18 | -0] Our Taek is always buried and when they stand in formation, they stand according to their height, so his blocking is always at the very end and he doesn't really get shot during endings, so I was always so frustrated, but I could see Youngtaek's dance line, rap, face, everything, so I'm really so happyㅜㅜ I'm happy because of Golcha's stage today and not only Youngtaek, but other members' individual capabilities were also really shown. It was so good because it felt like everyone had a role. Sigh, seriously, Golcha, rise



[+17 | -1] I started watching because of Bomin and I'm contemplating whether to get into GolchaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋJangjun, TAG, and Joochan are f*cking handsome, hyaa


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment