Sunday, May 3, 2020

, , , , , , , , , ,

Golden Child Stand-Up Comedy Show

The group who seems like they're being promoted with their variety character on Road to Kingdom


Golden Child


I watched yesterday's Road to Kingdom



He was like an MC since the start so I burst out laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋ


But as soon as we heard Jangjun's voice
A trot song came onㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


The BGM suits Jangjun so well
that it was so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


When ONF came out
"Please turn my heart on and off"


(The Boyz's Hyunjae was hit by Jangjun's joke)



TOO were very nervous
But they relaxed because Jangjun talked to them


As soon as the MCs introduced themselves


Handsome Jang Sungkyu!!!
Beautiful Lee Dahee!!!



Wooooooooo////


I won't be able to sleep at allㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI left my wallet at homeㅋㅋ



For real, everyone was rich with reactions
What they said when their turn is slowly coming up


We'll go with the flow
But then they gotㅋpickedㅋ


Joochan: Life is something that flows, everyone
Jangjun: The water is faster than I thought
The two super extroverts react well to each otherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




Golcha's life water current = waterfall
The MCs actually laughed



And everyone were laughing out loudㅋㅋㅋㅋ

~Account after they performed~



Jangjun: It's like the water current at the Dong River?
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Jang Sungkyu was out of the camera while laughing

+ Jang Sungkyu mentioned Jangjun on a radio


(JSK: For me.. I like all the dongsaengs, but I'm reminded again of our Golden Child's Jangjun-ssi...!)

Golcha is funny when they're funny, but
Their performance was really cool so check it out

--

1. I really laughed at "I left my wallet at home" I spat out what I was drinkingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. I watched the re-run on Mnet earlier and I was curious because there was a kid with a good personality but I didn't even need to look for himㅋㅋㅋㅋSo he's Jangjun. His personality is likable

3. His joke comes out flowing like waterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seems like he's a funny guyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Is Jangjun the leader? I watched this for a bit yesterday and I collapsed at "waterfall"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Seriously, it was f*cking fun thanks to himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm still thinking of his flowing water joke

6. Jangjun is seriously f*cking funny. I thought he was a f*cking funny kid since the first episode of WoollimPICK

7. The dance practice was released today and there he was complaining, "I told you not to eat. Didn't you eat 2 bowls?" to the member he was supposed to lift and even that was funny. ㅋㅋ

8. Is he Jangjun? He's so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. He's bright so you can't help but notice him. Golcha's performance was good too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. He's funny and warmㅋㅋㅋ

11. I feel like Kim Gura would like him. I think it'll be fun if he guested on Radio Star

12. Jangjun is funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. I like Jangjun

14. They're so funny and cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. I burst out laughing yesterday because of Jangjunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I laughed since he first appearedㅋㅋㅋHe was so funny during the phone call I thought I was gonna die ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

16. I think he was in charge of 80% of RTK's variety factor ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

17. I know him because of Jangstar on DingoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe's so funny

18. He's really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

19. What's with "I can't sleep at all" and "I left my wallet at home"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wanna see it on videoㅋㅋㅋㅋ WaterfallㅋㅋㅋㅋThe fact that the MCs laughed is so funny

20. They look like Infinite who were overflowing with their craziness back in the dayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment