Friday, May 8, 2020

, , , , , , , , ,

Golden Child's Stage Shocks Non-Fans

Honestly, Golcha's stage today


If this picked up well, I think Golcha will skyrocket.



I'm a fan of another group that is participating in Road to Kingdom, but honestly when I saw their feather outfits, I thought that we'd already beaten one group..(Really sorryㅠㅠ)


But watching the stage today, I'm not even a fan but I got serious goosebumps...
Starting from the white swan wings, I thought, "These guys will win #1 this week for real."

It was so cool, and I'm still getting goosebumps while writing this postㅠㅠㅠ I wonder if I will be into them

--


[+28 | -0] I watch Road to Kingdom in full because Lee Jangjun speaks well and I think I'll get into them

[+25 | -1] I crazily like Youngtaek. Seriously hoo ha hoo ha


∟ [+1 | -0] He's for real innocent ╋ corrupted beauty ╋ sexy

[+23 | -0] I was like, "Eh?" when I watched the 90 second version but watching the full version, they did f*cking well..

[+18 | -0] Actually, when you watch the 90 second version, isn't there no impact other than Jangjun's rap? I was f*cking worried, but when I saw the black wings on both sides of Choi Sungyoon at the beginning I honestly went, "Whoa."

[+16 | -0] When I watched the preview, I thought they for real looked like pigeonsㅋㅋㅋㅋ(Sorryㅠㅠㅠㅠ) But watching the full performance, it was very elegant and fancy. They performed well too

[+16 | -0] It's okay. I'm a Golcha fan but I f*cking beat that outfit but now I'm hitting the ground out of regret

[+14 | -0] Fans were making fun of the outfit after seeing it but after watching the stage, we're reflecting..ㅋㅋㅋ... It was really f*cking pretty when it was raining feathers

[+13 | -0] Thank you for liking Golcha!!❤️ Actually, we made fun of the outfit too and called it a chick.....

[+11 | -0] Heok,,


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment