Saturday, May 2, 2020

, , , , , , , , , ,

Golden Child's Road to a Skyrocketing Popularity

I'm a Golcha fan and this Road to Kingdom


I'm a Jangjun biased and it seems like there are many people who got to know about Jangjun so I feel really good...ㅠ

But not only our Jangjun, there are many handsome kids with good skills too [in Golcha] but the camera kept pointing towards a particular member so I'm half upset...ㅎ Not only us, other groups seem to have the members that [Mnet] is pushing too, so..ㅎ

Honestly, Jangjun is Jangjun, but I thought Bomin would be captured a lot but even Bomin didn't get many screen time and I felt bitter because I wanted everyone to be equally shot...



There would be fans asking, "If not Jangjun, then who should be shot?" but I hope people know that Golcha has more kids with visuals and skillsㅠ

I think they'll perform a stage that will really show their skills starting next week so I'm anticipating


Golcha's performance today really reminded me that Woollim's knife-like dance is the best in my eyes


Everybody knows that Bomin is handsome


Him, TAG (his real name is Youngtaekie!), I hope he'll become popular too...He's in the rapline with Jangjun and he's handsome, he has great skills, he does everything...ㅠㅠ

Daeyeol too, on top of being a leader, he's a copy of Sungyeol
Y (real name Sungyoonie) too, his vocal is amazing and he's handsome
Joochan is a main vocalist too and his vocal skills are legit
Seungmin is our pocket guy...ㅠ He's in charge of the highlights in Golcha songsㅠ
Jibeom is, well, do you know the Full Moon Prince on King of Masked Singer... He's handsome and he sings well too
I don't think people know about Donghyun. He looks like a baby but he's the main dancer...When he dances he becomes a different person
Jaehyun... This friend is a visual along with Bomin but I'm sad that other than Bomin, people don't know him very well..ㅠ He's really handsome. He and Bomin take turns becoming the center...
Seriously, I hope you know of all the good things about the kidsㅠ


Our Golcha is endless..Please wait for the next episode....

--


[+36 | -0] Whoa, TAG? He's handsome too. Personally, everyone knows that Bomin is handsome, so I hope different members will shine a lot through this opportunity. But Jangjun being in the rapline is very unexpected. He kinda feels like a sub-vocalist, and I thought that because he's a funny person. He's handsome, so kind of like Seventeen's Boo Seungkwan? I think it'll be nice if he skyrockets due to RTK later and guests on variety shows like Radio Star

[+33 | -0] I hope people know how great Choi Sungyoon is...Because of the laser that terrorizes the eyes╋the random reactions, you couldn't see him properly during the broadcast, but I saw this in the uploaded 90 seconds and went, "Heok"... It's too bad that this scene wasn't properly shot


[+23 | -0] Our Golcha is good at performing. Golcha is good at live. Golca, let's rise!!


[+19 | -0] When TAG has his hair down he really looks pure and when he has his hair up, I think he looks classy and cool.... It's a mask that makes you feel like that whenever you see him

[+18 | -0] This grandma...... has to definitely see our Jibeom skyrocket in RTK......


∟ [+1 | -0] I got a visual shock when I first saw him. I wonder why this kind of kid isn't rising

[+13 | -0] I'm a fan of another group but I really like faces like TAG's. I saw him when he debuted and maybe it was because of his lips but he was the only one I could see. Was it 'With Me? I really really like that b-side too. Responses to Jangjun is slowly coming. Let's rise this time! I'm supporting youuu~!~!!

[+11 | -0] I have a bias group so I've been considering to stan [Golcha] for a few months, but Jangjun is f*cking funny and Joochan is also f*cking funny. Youngtaek and Jangjun's rapping are so good and overall, Golcha is good at dancing and their vocals are good too. Actually, Golcha has stood on stage at my bias' concert during their rookie days and my friends who saw the up close said that Youngtaek in real life was handsome for real.

[+11 | -0] The rapline is good at rapping, singing, their faces are handsome and they also dance well

[+10 | -0] It's my own opinion, but this group, overall, is not that they have a thick mask over them, but they don't have any kids who stands out at once. All of them are handsome in a subtle wayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hong Joochan my 1pick, his flirting is awesome.. sigh

[+9 | -0] I'm a fan of another group but it's true that Jangjun person is the one on Jangstar? on Youtube!! He's so funny!!! I felt like I was right so I kept going, "Right?? Right???" and kept watching him. As expected, he's amazing (clap clap clap)

[+8 | -0] Lee Jangjun is a fraud character, for real. His position is rapper but he's good at singing and dancing too. On top of that, he's funny

[+7 | -0] Their combination is so nice. They have good chemistry between the members so it's f*cking funny when you watch their videos ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+6 | -0] Woollim put one person who's really handsome, and the rest of the kids are handsome too but it's not obviousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHonestly, even if I remove my fan lens, I think Golcha is a collection of really handsome kids
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment