Sunday, June 21, 2020

, , , , , , , , , ,

Goldenness Welcome a New Fan With a GIF Party

I got good feelings about Golcha's Joochan, and

(Check source for more gifs)

I keep looking for contents from him these days..

While doing that, I ended up having good feelings about all the Golcha members and I even bought their album set this time..?

So, please give me lots of Golcha gifs..

--

1. Joochanie







∟ (OP) Whoa, crazy

2. (OP) Is there a gif of him on stage wearing a white suit??



∟ (OP) Ah I love it
∟ Not a suit, but...


∟ (OP) So cute..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. (OP) I like this gif of Daeyeol


∟ I'll give you Daeyeol too


∟ (OP) Is there a gif of Daeyeol in a suit?ㅠ
∟ Daeyeol-jji in real life that strikes you with his proportions in a suit,,





∟ (OP) Look at him in a suit..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Today's teaser><


∟ I'll secretly promote Choi Sungyoon who is in a brothers relationship with Joochan, who has the same birthday, blood type, and even allergy as Joochan..


∟ When our HongKitty was a baby...


5.





∟ (OP) This is Jangjun, right?
∟ The one above is Donghyun, the one on the bottom is Jangjun

6. Should I give you funny Dyootyani gifs?


∟ (OP) I got this


∟ Then.. Have you seen this..


∟ (OP) AhㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSo funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Please look at our Donghyun's smiling face





∟ (OP) He's so adorableㅠㅠㅠㅠPlease give me more of his smiling gifs



∟ How cool is our Donghyun when he's on stage..


∟ (OP) Right..Every time I look up videos I tend to focus on performance videos, and Donghyun stole my attention every time

8. Promoting Son Youngtaek who looks like a comic book character


∟ Fluffy


9. (OP) I don't really have a lot of Y gifs. This is my favorite one


∟ You're a Min Sungyoon stan
∟ (OP) What's Min Sungyoon?
∟ Y


∟ Kim Sungyoon


∟ And that gif is of Min Sungyoon
∟ (OP) Ah, he's Kim Sungyoon when he's cute and he's Min Sungyoon in the gif I uploaded?
∟ He got a mole under his eye during 'Without You', so he became Min Sungyoon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's Y on stage, and this gif is of Choi Sungyoon. You need to be careful when you see this. I became his core fan as soon as I saw this.... I'm revealing this specially to you.. (t/n: Min So-hee from the drama 'Temptation of Wife' returned as another person with a mole on her face and her family didn't recognize her, thus Min Sungyoon means he looked different because of the mole)


∟ Promoting Choi Kind-ssi.. Did he give birth to Donghyun?


10. I'm late, but I'll leave a few of my favorite gifs🎳❤️ Let's stan Golcha together🎳❤️
∟ This is at ISAC. This is a performance of Daeyeol pretending to roll a bowling ball and the dongsaengs falling down like bowling pins and it's so cute, rightㅠㅠ


∟ This is our Face Showing Off gif


∟ I can boast about them more, more, and more, but that's all for now🎳❤️


11. Promoting main vocalist Sungyoon





∟ (OP) Ah, I've seen this gif a lot
∟ Please look at the softness of our house's Bichon


∟ Our Minimi is cute?


12. But if it's Dyootani, it's Googoo Child, no?


∟ Firstborn Jaehyonie


∟ Second-born Jibami


∟ (OP) Jibeom and Jaehyun in brown hair are so pretty
∟ RightㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠSo pretty. But again, Bongjae's silver hair and Jibeom's red hair are also legendary
∟ Third-born Donghyunie


13. (OP) Actually, I like seeing Joochan cry too..How does he cry whole-heartily..?
∟ (OP) I had good feelings for them like a casual fan, but I think it will become sincere.. I bought their album, downloaded their album and also streamed. I'm registering officially?
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment