Sunday, June 21, 2020

, , , , , , , , , ,

How Tall Do You Think the Golcha Members Are?

Golcha is more surprising than I thought


It seems that they're on the tall side, except for Seungmin ..?

--

1. Seungmin is 2 meter tall
∟ (OP) Wow .. Seungmin is not rather tall, he's Tall !

2. Our Ddeungminie is 2 meter tall and his members acknowledged that

3. Seungmin is the tallest

4. He's "2 m tall, Bae Seungmin"ㅜㅜㅠ

5. Seungmin is the tallest, though??

6. (OP) No ..

7. I'm curious. How tall are the Golcha members?
∟ We don't know for sure either....ㅠㅠㅠ
∟ But I think the kids are now taller than beforeㅠㅠㅠ
∟ There's no official source for this... Daeyeol and Bomin are over 180 cm and I think Youngtaek is too, but I don't know
∟ Looking at them, I think they're over 176 cm
∟ I thought so too. The kids are all on the long side

8. Right, I think the kids are in mid-late 170 cm~early 180 cm

9. Sungyoon himself said that he was around 176-177 cm

10. Joochan and Donghyun should be around 174-5 cm....? The other members are around that or more?
∟ Of course, our Seungminie is 2 m tall^0^

11. First of all, Joochanie is 1 cm taller than Donghyunieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋOur Seungminie is 2 meter tall... Before, Sungyoon said he was around 176-177 cm, and I think Jaehyun is over 180 cm.. Also, Youngtaek said he was over 180 cm, Bomin and Daeyeol are over 180 cm, and Donghyun also grew a lot. Jibeom and Sungyoon are about the same height

13. (OP) A tall group .. I support Golcha ...!!!!

14. First of all, according to Joochan, he won't be the tallest if he's in Rocket Punch.....🤫🤫🤫
∟ Ah, cuteㅋㅋㅋ How tall is Suyun-nim..
∟ 169..(whispers..)
∟ Eh? Isn't Joochan taller than that?...!?!!!?
∟ Seungminieㅎㅎ
∟ Aah^^.. He's 2 meter tall...2 meter

15. No, but, when I became a fan, I thought they were tall and all of them were about mid-late 170-early 180 cm, but their fans said no, so I was like, "What??" But maybe they've grown taller. I think many of them would be in the mid-late 170 cm now
∟ (OP) For me, because their cute and refreshing image was strong, I thought many of them would be around mid-170 cmㅜBut I was surprised that almost all of them are tall 🙊
∟ Their heights are no joke, right~~


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment