Monday, June 22, 2020

, , ,

New and Not-Quite Goldenness Appreciating Vocals

Golcha Joochan's vocal color is so nice


It's so nice when he's on the high-pitched parts
Like his parts in 'With Me'
I'm asking for song recommendations
Please recommend b-sides. I know all of their title tracks already

--

1. Please listen to 'I Love You Crazy'
∟ 'IF' too. Also, 'What Happened?'
∟ (OP) The first verse, right?
∟ Yeah, the intro until the end of it?
∟ (OP) I'm done for. His vocal color is so my style. What do I do with this

2. 'CRUSH' for me
∟ (OP) The song is nice. I like this kind of refreshing K-Pop? dance track?
∟ (OP) I listened to this for his vocal color and found a song that fits my style... I have to add this to my playlist
∟ If this is your style, I recommend 'YTMOB'!! In this graph, it's on the left. It's a song with a fast beat!!! For a bit of a darker vibe, I recommend 'Don't Run Away' and 'She's My Girl'


(A Golcha song diagram based on your preference. X axis: Hard > Soft; Y axis: Refreshing > Dark)

3. A Song For Me - Joochan's solo song
∟ (OP) Whoa, a solo...!!! Thanks for the song rec

4. 'Turn a Page of Memory' that he sang on KOMS. It's on music sites too!
∟ For OST, he has 'Love Shaker', 'Love Letter'
∟ (OP) Heol, Golcha has 2 OSTs...????
∟ Right, right!! 'No Matter What' is a unit song, but the vocalist is Joochanie! I recommend this too
∟ THE LIVE song cover contents by Woollim too! https://twitter.com/joochan__mp4/status/1269337790833025024?s=21 It's a collection of links. Other than that, he covers a lot of songs on Casper Radio, Joochan's Streetlight Shiny Night, etc!!❤️

5. 'Compass'

6. Can I recommend his song covers? ㅠㅠ Joochan's 'Wind', 'When We Were Young', '부끄럼' covers are good ㅠㅠㅠ



I'm a fan of another group, but Golcha


I'm sincere about Donghyun and Seungmin's voices. I hope everyone understands me

--

1. So you like sweet voices
∟ Have you listened to 'Our Heaven'~?

2. Then, you're already a semi-Ness

3. Then you need to listen to all the song covers Bae Seungmin uploaded on Hi_Goldenness

4. Then how about 'Our Heaven'?

5. Sighㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ They're the Vocal Color Kings
∟ I recommend OH (Dul-cheon). Ness don't go to Gimcheon (Gimbap restaurant), but we go to Dulcheon

6. So you like the Tinies. You are a semi-Ness
∟ You like our kids? => Semi-Ness><♡

7. Have you listened to OH?!!

8. You'll be into them soon

9. Whoa, they're really the Vocal Color Kings. Watch the concert performance for 'Our Heaven' quick!!

10. You are already a semi-Ness🎳❤️
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment