Friday, July 17, 2020

, , , , , , , , , ,

Golden Child When Their Reins Aren't Tightened

Ah, Golcha's reins were a bit loose todayㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋ






ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋToday's broadcast was legendaryㅋㅋㅋ They kept singing After Effect, Beautiful Night, Gangbuk Gentleman, Gang, Airplane, Manmanhani, etc. and it was almost like a company get-togetherㅋㅋㅋ


Our second-born who lost his strength and was the first to give up..

--


[+37 | -0] The funnier thing is that fans were also exhausted and fell backㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋLee Jangjun ordered one more song at the end and everyone was like, "PUT THE REMOTE DOWN!"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+33 | -0] Even I can feel the exhaustion from ARA TV's channelㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


(Sigh... the best.... Golcha....
Goldenness also acknowledge it, right...?
It's legendary from start to finish, seriously...)

[+30 | -0] So funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋFor real, their reins were loose and it really looked like they were having a company get-together. They were funny when they dropped because they were tired and they were also so funny when they weren't tiredㅋㅋㅋ

[+24 | -0] Camera director Lee Jangjun and a professional idol Choi Bomin who takes care of the camera time


[+21 | -0] A new EoJyaeGol gif (EoJyaeGol: Anyway, he's from Golcha too)


[+22 | -0] No, it was clear that the kids only drank soda, but there were people asking, "Did someone put alcohol in their drinks?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAnd the tired first-born and second-born... the 'ONE' MV appeared after they were done and the fans' reaction was="Since when did 'ONE' become a ballad...?" (t/n: meaning that 'ONE' has sounded less energetic after fans watched Golcha in the show)


[+16 | -0] Choi Bomin played so hard and ate and became worn out at the endㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+16 | -0] They suddenly chose 'Santa Tell Me' and he was like this saying "Merry Christmas" while carrying the sofaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+14 | -0] Hong Joochan's ending ment: We're shy around strangers, so I think we did the broadcast a bit shyly. When we appear again next time, we'll do it more energetically..... ?

[+13 | -0] That doesn't look like "a bit", though....?

[+12 | -0] Seriously, I was only watching them but I got tiredㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋ I laughed so hard that my cheekbones hurt and I thought I was gonna die. Meanwhile, how come Kim Donghyun plays so wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought Choi Sungyoon's tension was high at the beginning but he was the first one to get tired and the two ENFPs didn't get tired at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's such a happy day today as well because I Golden Child-ed

[+11 | -0] The f*cking funny thing is that Lee Daeyeol didn't know Kim Jibeom's birthday, so Kim Jibeom said, "I'm cutting ties with you"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They were writing down their fanclub inauguration ceremony name (Cheerful Geumdong Time) and Bae Seungmin wrote "Cheerful Hotdog" so the fans collectively said, "We're cutting ties with you" f*ck

[+11 | -0] It's so funny when they picked 'Airplane' and they "rode an airplane"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+11 | -0] I'm a fan of another group, but is this the best of the best videos?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm a non-fan but I'm very interested in themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're so charming

[+10 | -0] Today was really legendaryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋEverybody needs to watch this

[+10 | -0] Lee Daeyeol got the wrong answer for a quiz and the kids were scolding him so hardㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The kids were all angry, not caring that he's the oldest hyung, and saying, "WHAT?" in a loud voice, but when Choi Bomin got the wrong answer on the next quiz, rather than angry, the kids were saying, "What?" in a bit of a puzzled way of talking, so Lee Daeyeol was like, "Why are you not nitpicking him as much?!"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Daeyeol-jjing..


[+9 | -0] Ah, I was laughing so hard I thought I was gonna die ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Choi Bomin doesn't look like he has a high tension but his tension was the best ㅠ


[+9 | -0] I hope everyone in the world knows how funny they are. They're really so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+9 | -0] Seriously, it's not just because I'm a fan, but yesterday was really so funny. It's such a shame if we're the only ones seeing thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI really want to show this to everybodyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+9 | -0] Ah, my bias group is a group that everyone acknowledges as a funny group, so I don't find average videos of other idols funny, but, what? I have to watch this; My kid likes Golcha so I found them so likable. What do I do if I become a fan?
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment