Sunday, July 19, 2020

, , , , , , , , , ,

The Stanning Journey of One BabyNess

Whose kid is Bomin?

(t/n: whose kid = which group is he from)
(t/n: the post was posted while Music Bank was airing but Golcha hadn't performed yet)

Whoa, seriously, I'm watching him and he's so handsome and adorable that I just gasped in astonishmentγ… γ… 
He's no joke!!

--

1. Golcha
∟ Our kid♡


∟ (OP) The kids are so handsome..

2. Golden Child
∟ He's the maknae


∟ (OP) Oh my goodness. He has the maknae face!! He's so handsome!!
∟ Oh my, seeing him all grown up but still in his hyung-ah's arms, he really is the maknae

3. Golden Child
∟ Today's outfits❤❤


∟ (OP) They're seriously good-looking. Really no joke...
∟ Our All Are Handsome Child🎳❤🎳❤


∟ (OP) Seriously, they're really no joke... I must be becoming a fan, no...?
∟ Ness, run
∟ Our first-born, Big Oppa, leader, lead dancer, lead vocalist Lee Daeyeol


∟ Our second-born, the cutie general leader, main vocalist Choi Sungyoon (Y)


∟ Our third-born, Jang Star, main rapper Lee Jangjun


∟ Our fourth-born, Taek-Chick, main rapper Son Youngtaek (TAG)


∟ Our fifth-born, Seungminimi, lead vocalist Bae Seungmin


∟ Our sixth-born, BbangJae, sub-vocalist Bong Jaehyun


∟ Our seventh-born, tiger, lead vocalist Kim Jibeom


∟ Our eight-born, Ddongkkari, main dancer Kim Donghyun


∟ Our ninth-born, Jooccya, main vocalist Hong Joochan


∟ Our maknae, Bbomaengi, sub-vocalist Choi Bomin


∟ (OP) Ah, this person!!!!!!! He's the Lee Jangjun-nim who's really funny these days...?
∟ That's right, Jang Star is Golcha's kid!!!!!

4. Golcha🎳❤️ Basketball Uniform Child for today


∟ (OP) Oh my goodness. I'll tell everyone to stan Golcha!!!!!!!!
∟ γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹Thank you for viewing our kids prettily❤️❤️❤️
∟ (OP) They're really so handsome.. All of their visuals are perfect❤️

5. He's always been cute, but when he's with Golcha, he's really cute

6. (OP) Whoa, thank you everyone❤️ Their fans must be full even if they don't eatγ… γ…  Because the kids are all handsome!!!!!❤️❤️

7. "Whose kid"γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ So cuteγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
∟ (OP) I was so surprised. As soon as I saw him I went, Heok!"γ… γ… γ… !! So I immediately ran to Instiz γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

8. Ah, I knew he's from Golcha but he's apparently the maknae

9. He's our kidγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹


∟ (OP) No, wait, if you give me this then I have to put my everything on themγ… γ… γ…  γ…‡-<-<
∟ The 2nd gen recruitment is until the 20th. It's an additional recruitment, so this is really the last
∟ (OP) ??????? I'll try to find their website. Wait... No, where is it held? Interpark? YesAsia? Where?γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
∟ On V App!
∟ (OP) V...App? I'm actually a muggle who pretends to know... I know nothing. This is really a big problem. I'm finally walking the idol path too?
∟ https://www.vlive.tv/fanship/A0CBCD Come in, come in
∟ (OP) Oh! I'll save that and I have to look at that before bed!! What is going on with me

10. 


∟ Eh, I'm a fan of another group but I'm saving this........

11. Will you become a Goldennes with us?γ…Žγ…Žγ…Žγ…Žγ…Ž


∟ (OP) Am I likely to become a fan...? I'm almost losing it now....

12. (OP) No, excuse me, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait.... No, why is everyone out to kill meγ… γ…  γ…‡-<-<

13. Daeyeol is the first-born and Bomin is the maknae? Oh, I've never thought about that, but, oh

14. Stan *clap* Stan *clap*
∟ (OP) .... I'm already looking for their website....
∟ They have 2 official Twitter accounts. Follow themγ…Žγ…Žγ…Žγ…Ž
∟ (OP) Twitter? I have to create an account γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
∟ Groups don't use websites anymore, grandma...
∟ (OP) γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹I knew I'd get called a grandma.... Sorry, I'm a grandma, soγ… γ… 
∟ γ…‹γ„±γ…‹γ„±γ…‹γ„±γ…‹γ„±γ…‹Subscribe to their Youtube channel tooγ„±γ„± A self-made content is being uploading tonight at 8
∟ (OP) They also do Youtube? Amazing...
∟ https://youtu.be/KKPyG-jxWFs This is last week's CH.GOL-CHAγ…Žγ…Žγ…Žγ…Ž
∟ (OP) γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹I have to watch this while waiting for the kids γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

15. Please look at our Jang Star too


∟ Look at our BbangJae too


∟ Look at our Jooccya too


∟ (OP) Am I becoming a fan like this...?❤️

16. I'm a fan of another group who's passing by and the way you asked is so cute γ… γ… γ… "Whose kid" γ… γ… γ…  Ness who answered are also cute γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ…  πŸ’œ
∟ (OP) They were so fast ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Because it's my first time seeing such a cute kid...

17. (OP) He's coming out now, he's coming out now!!! Bomin is coming out now!!γ… γ… 

18. (OP) I'm stanning
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment