Saturday, July 11, 2020

, , ,

Donghyun Lives up to His 2017 Nickname

What's this person's name from Golcha...


I'm secretly watching Golcha videos at work

I think I'm struck by a dancing line that is a contrast to his gentle face

What is this person's name..?


The one in the middle!!!

--

1. Donghyun
∟ (OP) Thanks!!!!! Is he originally a dance member??
∟ He's the main dancer !!
∟ (OP) Wow....From his face to his dancing line, he's seriously my type....He's got it all..... Thank you... I've gained strength since the morning



∟ 


∟ (OP) ????????? What am I seeing? Is that Donghyun??????????? He looks cool with his bangs up
∟ They also printed that scene on a t-shirt and wore it. Aren't they so cute...πŸ₯Ί


∟ (OP) Whoaγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹This is really adorable... Are they all his fans as a group... Cuteγ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… 

2. Donghyunie!
∟ (OP) Thanks!!!!! Is he a dance member??
∟ Yes. The friend who turned the world upside down


∟ (OP) Whoa, he's exploding with freshness..... The friend who turned the world upside down........γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
∟ Our vocal genius main dancer❤️


∟ Cute, right?


∟ (OP) Ahγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹He's so cute....Cute....Cute....Sigh.... He's the main dancer but his vocal is also good?????? Oh my
∟ Our Dongdongie had been a trainee since he was little, and at that time, it was said that he was called a "Vocal Genius" and "Prodigy". Then he went through puberty and changed position as the main dancer!! However, his vocal is really nice too


∟ (OP) Heolγ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ…  I'll look up videos of him singing too!!!!!!!!

3. Dong..
∟ (OP) γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹Dong.....γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹Thank you
∟ Please view our Dongdongie cutely❤️


∟ (OP) He's really like a baby...... Soft and fluffy
∟ We're having an additional recruitment for the 2nd gen...❤️🎳 Come quickly❤️🎳


∟ (OP) γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹Thank you for the good info... I'm going to find out about it...☆

4. D........
∟ (OP) γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹I know who it is....
∟ 


∟ (OP) So...lovely... He's like loveliness personified...
∟ 


∟ 


∟ 


∟ (OP) Noγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹Golcha fans.... It's as if you've been waiting for this kind of post to be uploaded...^ㅁ^....
∟ Ness are always sincere about promoting.....γ…Žγ…Ž



Is there any fan of Golcha


I wrote a post like this yesterday asking who the member on the very right, bottom row is but there was no reply so I deleted it... So please tell me who he isγ… γ… 


--

1. Donghyunie
∟ (OP) I finally know. What video is that outfit from?
∟ https://youtu.be/mvltgc-2-R8



∟ (OP) His face is so small

2. Donghyuning

3. Dongdong!!
∟ 


∟ 


∟ (OP) Oh, he's cuter than I thought
∟ Our Dongdong is cute


∟ It's not that he has a lot of aegyo, it's just that he himself is cute as a person


∟ (OP) How old is he? Please, please be an oppa. I don't think so, though
∟ He's a 99liner!!


∟ (OP) If he's handsome, then he's an oppa
∟ Right, right. If he's originally handsome, then he's an oppa


∟ (OP) But he's an oppa to me in real life *sticks out tongue*
∟ Ahγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ What the


∟ (OP) Oh, he's tall. His face is small, though
∟ Our Dongdong is not on the tall side


∟ I don't know for sure, but he should be around 173~176 cm


∟ However, his proportions are just out of this world...


∟ (OP) If it's up to that point then he's tall. He's tall to me. Also, his legs are long, so that's the best
∟ Our Ddongkkariγ… γ… γ… γ… 


∟ (OP) Oh my, this is the best
∟ Hihi, our Ddongkkari is the best, right


∟ (OP) But his face is really small. It's almost like a tangerine
∟ Tangerineγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹


∟ (OP) He's adorable with a bowl cut. Is he on the maknae side in the group?
∟ Yes, yes!! We have 4 people who are 99liners and until the maknae, the dongsaeng-line has 5 people and Donghyun is the 3rd among the 99liners!!


∟ Hihi he's the cutest, right


∟ (OP) The back of his head suits the word "round" so much
∟ Ahγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Even the back of his head is round. Our pretty Dongdongγ…Žγ…Ž I thought you'd like his eye smile, so here it is!!γ…Ž


∟ (OP) Ah, I love it so much. There's nothing to not like about it. It's cute on his face
∟ Dongdong who eats the cake fed by his hyung-ah


∟ (OP) His name and his face are all round (donggeul donggeul)γ… 

4. You turn my world upside down


∟ I can't believe we didn't leave a reply. We'll try harder


∟ (OP) Please do. I was sad. I'm kidding
∟ We'll try to become the best promotion king


∟ (OP) Ah, he's so cute
∟ Ah, the additional recruitment for Goldenness 2nd gen is on-going


∟ (OP) I'm thinking about it. I still don't know about the other 9, so
∟ If you want, I can promote them to you right now
∟ (OP) I like people who are kind to everyone and is sentimental, but there's usually none like that. If there's none, I'll just like Donghyun. I'll slowly get to know him
∟ You found our Big Oppa, right...πŸ™„


∟ (OP) What's Big Oppa like?
∟ Our Big Oppa's kindness is something you can know based on experience... If I had to talk about one, he'd always greet the kids "Oh, you're back~~?" when they enter the dorm and the day where he didn't greet was when he was sulking because the kids pretended to forget about his birthday... He's a person who says, "I love you~~" when he's ending a video call with the kids....


5. Will you.. look at this..?


(A sugar candy raised for a day / A sugar candy raised for 6 days)
∟ (OP) Craγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹zyγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
∟ (OP) Ah, he's really so adorable
∟ Kim Donghyun is so cute


∟ Ah, right, our Donghyun is the 🀸‍♂️ma🀸‍♂️in🀸‍♂️dan🀸‍♂️cer🀸‍♂️
∟ (OP) The emojisγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹I can't believe he's the main dancer. That's a reversal charm. I actually thought he was a rapper
∟ Our Dongdong got into the company with his vocal and received a "Prodigy" title in his evaluation, but he went through puberty and worked harder in dancing, and... became the main dancer

6. The guy who turns the world upside down, Kim Dongdong


∟ (OP) Why turns the world upside down? With his face? Because he's handsome? I agree
∟ It's Dongdong's part in the new song 'One (Lucid Dream)'! You turn my world upside down
∟ (OP) I think he can also turn the world upside down with his face. Anyway, thank you

7. Our ant🐜Dongdongie
∟ (OP) Why an ant?
∟ Because he's diligent!!!
∟ (OP) Ah, that's uniqueγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

8. When Donghyun is alone, he's 180 cmπŸ˜‰


9. Jangjun coos over Dongdongie so much. He calls him "Son~~~~~" like thatγ…‹γ„Ήγ…‹γ„Ήγ…‹Cute babies

10. An ISFJ in the middle of 2 ENFPs




No, I'm a fan of another group but Golcha looks crazy today


What is it...? They're really crazy. My heart is beating so fast. Especially when they jump during the dance break, I really got goosebumps
With that in mind, can I know who's the center of the final dance break...

--

1. Sungyoonie?
∟ It's this person, right?


∟ (OP) Oh, not this person!!! The person doing the pulling both sides choreo(?)!!!
∟ Donghyunie!!!
∟ (OP) That's right!!!

2. Donghyunie?
∟ (OP) It was Donghyun!!!
∟ 


∟ (OP) Sigh, I love that.......
∟ The "You turn my world upside down" gif I just saved


∟ (OP) Ah, rightγ… γ…œγ…œγ…œIt was like thisγ… γ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œI love it so much

3. Sungyoonie!!
∟ 


∟ Ah, it was Dongdong!!!! Sorry, Dongdongie


∟ (OP) Right, it was Donghyun!!!
∟ Will you enter the fandom with our Dongdongieγ…Žγ…Ž?


∟ (OP) I like that.... I'll ask of Anon 3 secretly... Can you give me some gifs of the dangerous person above...?
∟ Ah, then!!!!!


∟ (OP) Ah, is he crazy? I know this gif. I saw it a few times in the forum. Ah, he's so handsome

4. Let's enter the fandom. Is the final dance break Donghyun?
∟ (OP) It was Donghyun!!
∟ Our main dancer!!!
∟ (OP) Heol, he's the main dancer???????
∟ But he got into the company with his singing~!~!
∟ (OP) Eh? Heol, really?? ... Why is he good at everything...γ… 
∟ You're about to become a fan
∟ (OP) Ah, am I really... No, I'm a fan of another group, but I don't actually have a bias group...... Because the members are all causing problems......^_γ…œ
∟ Our Golcha is so cute... Oh my, you're just in time. They're holding an additional recruitment period for the 2nd gen fanclub on V App?


∟ (OP) Sigh.. I can just go into V App for the 2nd gen...?γ…œγ… γ…  I'm a grandma so I don't know..γ… γ… 
∟ Yes, it's on the V App Store hihi


(OP) Thank you!!!!!!!!

5. Sungyoonie? Donghyunie?
∟ Dongdong!


∟ (OP) That's right!!! Is this the MV?? He's so handsome

6. The one with the white shirt at the end is Donghyunie
∟ (OP) It was Donghyun!!

7. If he's controlling them with his arms, then it's Donghyun


∟ (OP) Ah, correct!!!!!!!! It's this one!!!!!!
∟ Our main dancer is so cute


∟ (OP) What the. He's so, so cute
∟ But he has no aegyo


∟ (OP) Even if he doesn't... his face is like an aegyo. Hooγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œ
∟ Correct. Are you becoming a Goldenness?


∟ (OP) I guess I amγ… What do I do.....
∟ (OP) I'm already checking out Goldenness 2nd gen on V App......

7. Kim Donghyun γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… 


∟ (OP) Right, right, it's this person!!!!

8. Our Ddongkkalγ… γ… γ… γ… 


∟ (OP) What's Ddongkkalγ…Œγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹???
∟ Donghyun is cool (kkarihada), so he's Ddongkkari!!γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

9. Please look at Kim Donghyun's "You turn my world upside down" from todayγ… γ… γ… γ… γ… 


∟ (OP) Sigh, that's right, I love thisγ… γ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œThank you, babiesγ…œγ…œγ…œ
∟ Please show a lot of interest toward Dongdongie and Golcha🎳❤️🎳


∟ (OP) Okay, okay γ… γ…œγ…œγ…œγ… γ…œThank you. Their fans are very good at unitingγ…‹γ…Œγ…‹γ…‹
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment