Wednesday, July 22, 2020

, , , , , , , , , ,

I Like It So Just Save It First

Am I becoming a fan? Golcha




(Album name: I like it so just save it first)

I was organizing my gallery and it's like this

--

1. What's with the share of Daeljji ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋ Welcome, new Ness🎳❤️
∟ (OP) I entered a Golcha post because of that gif of him waving
∟ Ugh, welcome🎳❤️ There's also a gif Daeljji's "The Weight of the Leader"


∟ (OP) Is he carrying 2 people?
∟ Yesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's reliable, right? Our first-born oppaㅠㅠ

2. Let's become a fan
∟ Official fanclub recruitment is until the 20th on the V App Store

3. Our official fanclub is until the 20th~

4. Eh? OP, you have gifs that I don't have tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. It's a baby Ness!!!!

6. Let's be a Ness together with me

7. Look at Big Oppa's proportions
∟ (OP) But why is he called Big Oppa? I'm curious. Is it only because he's the leader?
∟ Yeah, because he's the oldest oppaㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. What's with the folder nameㅌㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That folder should be changed to Golden Child now, right?ㅎ

9. Congratulations on becoming a Ness. Ask anything you're curious about. We'll tell you kindly hoho

10. OP-ya, first, take the stanning guide https://www.instiz.net/name_enter/67697340?category=79

11. Oh, a new Ness >_<❤️

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment