Saturday, July 25, 2020

,

Jangjun, a Hard-Working Genius

Even Golcha Jangjun's vocal trainer gave up on him during his trainee days..


Because he couldn't sing..So he worked hard on his dance and rap, but there's a rapper senior and he sings well too. So he saw him and thought that he had to do well. He was determined and tried hard and his singing skills greatly improved..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

--

1. I'm so proud of Jangjunㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. That's rightㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. My babyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm proud of youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Dongwoo is good at singing too.. Jangjun is also amazing

5. That's so incredibleㅜㅜㅜ It would've been hard for him to promote himself but he did wellㅜㅜ It's cool how he works hard

6. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠJangjun is amazingㅠㅠㅠㅍㅍ

7. ㅠㅠㅠㅠHe's such a hard workerㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Our Jjuni is really such a cool person ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. I'm so, so proud of Juniㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. That trainer was Hwang Chiyeulㅠㅠ!

11. Is that so....? But when I first saw him I thought he was a vocalist. It's not just because of his image but when I saw him singing for a bit on a show, he was good
∟ He said he was originally tone-deafㅠㅠ He's good at singing now. He really can hit high notes

12. Seriously, he sings well, raps well, dances well, and is even good at variety show. He's good at everything..Amazing..I like seeing him working hard in whatever he does!!

13. I agree. Our baby is a hard working genius

14. Heol, so Hwang Chiyeul also taught Golcha. Until when was he a Woollim trainer!?
∟ I forgot until when, but he taught the 4 Golcha members with the longest trainee periods...!

15. Jangjun who was told to develop his pitch firstㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so proud of himㅠㅠㅠ

16. Seriously... Lee Jangjun is the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


17. Heol, awesome. I'm a fan of another group but I was surprised because he did so well on KOMS. I knew him as a rapper !!! He's a hard working and talented guy ㅠ.ㅠ

18. I saw him singing 'The Leopard of Kilimanjaro' and I thought, "Whoa, he sings well." So he trained that hard

19. Dongwoo and Jangjun are both incredibleㅠㅠㅠ

20. OurㅠㅠㅠJyuniㅜㅜㅜis the bestㅜㅜㅜㅜ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment