Wednesday, July 1, 2020

, , , , , , , , , , ,

Goldenness Celebrate the Breaking of Their Own Sales Record

We're curious of whether Golden Child will break their own first week sales record



They have 299 more copies until they break their own record

--

1. Seems like they will

2. Heol, that's awesome

3. It's out of stock offline, so.. ㅠㅠ

4. Fighting, fighting. Ah, so it's out of stock ㅠ.ㅠ.

5. I want them to break their record, so I bought more

6. Why did it drop that hard after 'It's U'; Fighting

7. Fighting, fighting. It's so unfortunate that groups that are aiming to break their records these days run out of stocks

8. Seriously, what happened after 'It's U'....

9. I'm also curious. Why did it suddenly drop after 'It's U'? The song was really good during 'It's U' so did even muggles buy it?

10. Their debut album is 'Damdadi'. They had 3 fansigns during the first week period during 'It's U' (the timing+the fansign cut were also really severe). It should be because there were no first week fansign for the 'Let Me' single album (when there was a fansign, fans were fighting to buy and get in, but there was only 1 fansign at last day of the first week)??



There's only 500 more copies until Golcha break their own first week sales record


Even I'm nervousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

--

1. Let's break the recordㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. I'm so nervous ㅠㅠㅠ Because it's out of stockㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. I'm really so nervousㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ Let's break our record, my Golchaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. I donatedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ

5. I'm crying because it's out of stockㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. It's out of stockㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm upsetㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ I heard that donation for a group order has been opened! So I'm nervous

7. Please break the record...

8. I joined the group order donationㅠㅠ

9. I'm really cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ All the offline stores are out of stock and there's only 1-2 copiesㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠLet's break our record

10. I've joined the group order donation. Please, let's break our record🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻



I'm the person below who's on the verge of becoming a Daeyeol fan and please confirm whether this will be reflected in their first week sales!




It comes up like this, will this be counted towards their first week sales? First now, Golden Child, fighting!

--

1. Yeah, it will!!

2. The shipment should be completed, but if it's like that, it should be okay!!!!!!

3. Yes, yes!!!!!
∟ Awesome ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you so much❤️


∟ (OP) Daeyeol is so cute❣️

4. Yes, yes!!!!! Thank you so, so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ🎳❤️🎳❤️

5. It will count!! Please confirm until it's shipped!! Thank you so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ🎳❤️🎳❤️


∟ (OP) He's really so handsome❣️❣️

6. That's right!! No, but, why are you on the verge of becoming a fan secretly? We Ness are very nice to new Ness!!! Let's play together!!!
∟ (OP) I don't know what to write in a post, so I just read the Daeyeol posts that are uploaded or I secretly go to the forum❣️

7. A present


∟ (OP) It feels like him in a suit beats on my heart

8. Whoaaaㅜㅠ Thanks


∟ (OP) He's so pretty❣️❣️ TAG who's hugging Daeyeol also looks so cute like a baby

9. It will!! Thank you so much ❤🎳

10. Daeyeol is cute, kind, and he does everything, so let's stan Golcha together🎳❤️



Boy group Golden Child finally breaks their own first week sales record with this album



Congrats congrats

--

1. 👏👏👏👏

2. Ooh, I was all freaking out, but I'm glad that it's surpassed it. Congrats congrats

3. Congrats congrats. Golcha, let's do even better

4. I was such a nervous wreck because it was out of stock offline

5. Seriously, I was nervous all day because of the stockㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Oh, they bought another 100 copies and broke the record. Congratulations

7. Congrats congrats. I'm keeping an eye on them with interest after seeing them on RTK, so I hope they'll do even better

8. Oh, it went up by a lot. Congratulations1!

9. Let's buy more next timeㅠㅠㅠSeriously, Goldenness, great jobㅠㅠ

10. I saw a lot of posts saying that it was out of stock. They defeated that. This person who likes them because they're likable is cheering for them

11. Phew, that's a relief. Golcha, fighting!!!

12. Congrats congrats💗💗

13. Congrats congrats. Be successful



We broke our first week sales record in 2 years and 5 months🎉




Good job, Golcha🎳❤ Good job to Goldenness too🎳❤ Golden Child, let's walk on a golden path!!🎳❤

--

1. I love you, my loves~~~🎳❤️🎳❤️

2. Congratulations, Golcha🎳❤️🎳❤️

3. I love you, Golcha🎳❤️🎳❤️

4. I love you, Golcha🎳❤🎳❤ I love you, Goldenness🎳❤🎳❤

5. I love you, Golden Child, and congratulations🎳♥️🎳♥️ Goldenness, sa..sa..sajangnim (CEO)

6. I love you, Golden Child❤️🎳 Ness too, ILY❤️🎳

7. I love you, Golcha. Congratulations🙈❤ Goldenness, s..sa..Santa Claus!!!!!

8. I love Golcha the most. Congratulations🎳❤🎳❤ Ness have also worked really hardㅜㅜㅠㅠ

9. Golcha, I love you🎳❤🎳❤🎳❤ I love Ness too🎳❤🎳❤🎳❤ Golcha and Ness, great, great, great job❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

10. Why are you guys being shy toward Nessㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love you, Golcha🎳❤️ I love you, Ness🎳❤️ Today is all thanks to Ness, okay? Great job😘Muah



Goldies, we broke past 7,000 copies just today..?


7,000 copies..=WANNABE's first week sales....ㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅜ

--

1. When I looked at the report, I was like, "I don't think we'll make it," but what's with the last day ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠSighh

2. Great job, everyoneㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Seriously, everyone, great job today...

4. We really ran today...!!!

5. Whoa, it totally moves me when you put it like thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠEveryone worked so hardㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. The bestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm seriously proud of Goldennessㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. SeriouslyㅜㅜHonestly, even during the day I was like, "You must be having it hard," but Ness pulled through until the end, so I'm really touchedㅠㅠ

10. Our Ness are the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



Goldies, I'll tell you how much we've worked hard


First day sales=Genie's first week sales
Today's sales=WANNABE's first week sales
Ughhh...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

--

1. I'm actually cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Seriously, what is up with thatㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. I'm reallyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜcryingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Seriously, Ness are the bestㅜㅠㅡ I'm really touched todayㅠㅜㅠㅠ

5. Whoa, that's really awesomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment