Monday, July 20, 2020

,

Please Praise OP

Golcha-nims, I honestly have something to brag about


First of all, it's so cute that in every video of our Joochan-nim, he's on his 3rd day of intermittent fasting


The thing that I want to brag about is that because of Joochan-nim, I have memorized all the members' names through Golcha videos..? Please compliment this grandma... No joke, I can sing along to the 'WANNABE' rap parts too. Their song this time is so good tooㅠㅠㅠㅠ I haven't watched the stages yet, but are the Inkigayo and MuCore stages pretty these days??ㅎㅎ

Also, everyone is so cute and there's another person who's really adorable, but although I confidently said that I've memorized their names, I can't remember his name now. He's... Anyway, he's cute. I really like the positive vibes that Golcha has!!! I'll support them a lotㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ And it's so cute how the fans call him "Jooccya" tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠSob sobㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅜ

--

1. (OP) Whoa, reading the post, it's really... silly....
∟ (OP) Seungmin??! Seungmin-nim!!!!! I remember now

2. Please watch the stage fancams... The fancams are heaven..

3. Whoa, thank you for loving Jooccya🎳❤️


∟ But your silliness is almost Ness-level? ❤️
∟ (OP) I'm a fake Ness

4.


(Cute~ Cute~ Joochan is cute~)
∟ (OP) Saving this...
∟ Joochanie is so cute so even his nickname "Joochanie Cute" is shortened as "JooCute"

5. Ah, OP is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋ Thank you for liking them🎳❤

6. What's silly! Watch their fancams too! Watch Youtube videos made by fans too! Thanks sob sob ❤🎳
∟ I guess I cry a lot these days. When I see posts like this I get emotional by myself
∟ (OP) I get positive energy from watching Golcha videos these daysㅠㅜ

7. What the, it's someone who like our Joochanie who's preparing to become a Ness🧡I compliment you for memorizing all their names👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻Enjoy their Inkigayo stage later🙈❤️


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment