Saturday, July 18, 2020

, , , , , , , , , ,

Music Bank's Golden Child Special: Bomin and Golcha's Goodbye Stages

Whoa, MuBank is the best today










Golcha's 'OMG' stage today was crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠToday is Bomin's last day as the MC. I really love MuBank for caring about them so much...They acted like they were playing basketball at the beginning and the caption? that thing, I think they were all handwritten by the members. At the end, the camera captured all 10 of them with their autographs belowㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠIt's really so adorable and I think it came out very nice... Bbomin worked so, so hard as the president of the bankㅠㅠ

--


[+49 | -1] (t/n: TAG's message) "Goldenness who changed our lives are still supporting us. Thanks to you, every moment of this promotion was a happy one! And Bomin-ah!! Great job"


∟ [+4 | -0] I really like that TAG's ment is longㅠㅜ

[+43 | -0] I found out today that I've grown very attached to this for a year... Also, it's their goodbye stage and Bomin's last MC stage ╋ from the special stage where Woollim's hair and makeup team perfectly styled them to having an intro(?) video for them and the handwritten lyrics ╋ MuBank even sending a video letter to YeBbo MC, there were so many tear buttons (t/n: moments that make you cry). So I think the sadness were doubled for Bomin, the members, and even fans as much as we were thankful. Thank you, Music Bank, for being sincere with the MCs and our Golden Child for a year♡


∟ [+3 | -0] MuBank is so warm... I'm happy because Bomin was the MC but they took care of all 10 members tooㅠㅠㅠ

[+41 | -0] ❤️MuBank's forever Prince Lion Cub, good job❤️


[+29 | -0] I was touched by Golcha today as wellㅜㅜBomin was holding back his tears until the end, but his hyung, Joochanie, was cryingㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠㅠAnd when Bbomin went off stage, he was crying and his hyungs took pictures while comforting him, so he smiled prettily again. Them comforting each other during RTK was so pretty too. I really like you guys, seriously


[+28 | -0] That's Woollim's silly commentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Paternity test" Are they crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


(Woollim's son, Choi Bomin
Bbom worked so hard as the president of the bank that we almost filed a paternity suit against MuBank
Good job, our son)

[+26 | -0] Bomin worked so hard to make his team more known during our hiatus, and Music Bank seems to be something that sincerely did happily, so it's really sad to see him go. And MuBank was so unbelievably good to them so it's sad that it's endedㅜㅜBomin-ah, great job and thank you❤️Let's be happier from now on❤️

[+26 | -0] ❤️Great job, our Bominie❤️


[+25 | -0] Bbomin kept holding back his tears during the broadcast but once it was over, he just criedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠOur maknaengie, you did a great job❤️


[+22 | -0] I got really emotional when the camera captured them one by one at the endㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+19 | -0] It seems like MuBank really cared about Golcha. I'm very thankful

[+17 | -0] The kids' stages were moving, but when I saw the video letter? at the end, the tears that I'd been holding back just fellㅠㅠㅠ Great job to our maknaengie as well, and MuBank-nim, thank you so muchㅜ

[+17 | -0] I'm so thankful because MuBank really cared about them throughout this promotionㅠㅜ SobbingNessㅜㅠ

[+16 | -0] Whoa, I'm a fan of another group but that's crazy. The stage is so awesome, whoa

[+15 | -0] Bbo Bbo Bbo Bbomin, Ni Ni Ni Yenni. YeBbo MC, good job❣️


[+15 | -0] They're so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Jibeom looks like he's actually surprised


[+15 | -0] Even the 'OMG' stage logo = Their logo during their refreshing eras. MuBank with their sense

[+13 | -0] Golcha looks really kind.. I really hope they'll do better, better, better, and better

[+12 | -0] Golcha, rise, rise. It's weird that Choi Bomin's face doesn't get popular. I liked him during his debut days and time really flies

[+12 | -0] Music Bank, now goodbyeㅠㅠ


[+12 | -0] I can't lose the real siblings chemistry.....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠBoth of them looked like really happy puppies and they were so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+12 | -0] Whoa, I hope they can also do that for my bias group. But even Golcha's handwriting is all pretty

[+11 | -0] Heol, MuBank, I'm touchedㅠㅠㅠ They always take care of Golcha really wellㅠ I can't forget the day of the water stage and the 3 stages

[+11 | -0] MuBank liked Bomin a lot and they took care of Golcha every time they came back, so it's quite sad that we can't see that anymoreㅠㅠChoi Bbom, be the Prince of MuBank foreverㅜ!1


[+11 | -0] I'm a fan of another group and I think Golcha is steadily gaining popularity. I'll always support them !!

[+11 | -0] I'm seriously so touchedㅠㅠThank you, Our Child❤️


[+11 | -0] I'm really cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠSigh, it's such a cute and lively stage, but when I watched that I was so moved that I started crying

[+10 | -0] They couldn't have audience for this promotion due to Covid-19ㅠㅠ I remember going there as a regular audience (not fanclub) on Bomin's second day as an MC last year, waving my Runebong and making eye contact with himㅠㅠ Time flies so fast,,, Great job, Bomin and Golchaㅠㅠㅠ Let's end the promotion well

[+10 | -0] The drawings are so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+9 | -0] Let's stan Golcha, the group where you can't pick the main visual...


[+9 | -0] Bomin-ah, you did a really great job!! It's even sadder because Music Bank really loves Bominㅠㅜ


[+8 | -0] Heol, those are their handwriting??? That's so cuteㅠ The best comment is so fondㅠㅠ I think my bias considers Golcha a very precious junior? so they're a group that I'm interested in latelyㅎㅎ

[+8 | -0] The stage was the best and I'd like to thank everyone at MuBank for caring about them until the endㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Our Child were so pretty and you'll become more successful in the future. Our Bbomaengi, great job for a year. Let's only walk on a golden path, our Goldies❤



Look at Shin Yeeun and Bomin taking selcas after crying..



Their faces are red ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠIt's cute, but.. 

--

1. Sigh...... Cute.... But don't cry both of you....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Choi Bomin took a few crying pictures today.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Both of them are so pretty. Great job, YeBbo MCㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Look at Bbomaeng's red nose.........

4. The combination of their faces are really the bestㅠㅜGood job

5. YeBbo MC were the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Great job

6. No, both of them are such puppies ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Whoa, but they really look like siblingsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really liked them as MCs. It's sad that this is their last broadcastㅠㅠ

8. YeBboㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Great jobㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Pretties, let's only walk on flower and golden paths in the future as well!!!!!

9. How old is Bomin? He cries like a babyㅋㅋ
∟ Bomin is a 00liner so he's a 21-year-old babyㅠㅠ

10. Our Bbomaeng crying at their first fanmeetingㅋㅋㅋ쿠쿠쿠He criedㅋㅋㅋ쿠쿠쿠ㅜㅜso cute


∟ (OP) What the, he's a real baby.....Cute...

11. YeBbo, don't goㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. Heolㅜㅠㅠ YeBbo MC was the bestㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ

13. YeBbo MC ㅜㅜ I want to see them again ㅜㅜ

14. I'm so sad even as a fan of another groupㅠㅠ Their visual combination is really the best, thoughㅠㅠㅠ

15. Both of them MC so well and the combination of their faces were awesome. They were just the best combination...

16. YeBboㅠㅠㅠㅜ Where can I see this chemistry nowㅜㅜ

17. I really like YeBbo MC, thoughㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm sad. The combination of their faces is really the bestㅠㅠㅠ

18. What the, he looks so much like a baby when he cries. He's adorableㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Bomin-nim is the maknae of the team??

19. Heol, so they're not MC-ing anymore. My eyesight improved every time I watched MuBank thanks to these two, though ㅠㅠIt's a shame

20. Whether it's when he was a real baby or even now, his nose still reddens. It's the same....


21. I can't lose YeBboㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

22. Ah, I thought YeBbo was a nickname for one of them but it's Yeeun-Bbomin? That's so cute. This combination was good, thoughㅠㅠ

23. I've gathered a lot of Bbom's crying pictures, so now the video @Seongsan-dong Blue Gate (Jangjun)


24. Great job, YeBbo MCㅠㅠㅠ❤️ Yeeun-nim, thank you so much for treating our Bbomaengi well for a year and I love you both ㅠㅠㅠ

25. Ah, seeing this picture makes my heart ache moreㅠㅠㅠ They matched really really well, though. It's a shame..



IG of actress Shin Yeeun who had her last day as the MuBank MC today.insta



The YeBbo (Yeeun-Bomin) MC combination that opened your eyes





--

1. YeBbo MC, come back ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. I watched MuBank live to see the MCsㅜㅜㅜ This is sadㅜ

3. Heol, I really liked these two, thoughㅜㅜ

4. Bomin cried again ㅋㅋㅋ F*cking handsome and f*cking pretty. YeBbo MC, great jobㅠㅠ

5. I really like this combination, thoughㅜㅜ

6. Great job, YeBbo MC, you did so well ㅠㅠ It's such a shame

7. Whoa, I saw them for the first time and their visual combination is crazy

8. I enjoyed them as MCs and they made my eyes open. It's a shame

9. This combination was so good, thoughㅠㅠ I'm sadㅠ

10. Crazy. She's so pretty. The male MC must've cried. His eyes are red. Good job~~~~~~
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment