Thursday, July 2, 2020

, , , , , , , , ,

A Collaboration of Golden Child's Hard Work & Woollim's Capital

Golden Child's ONE music video that the members said was the present of Woollim's financial strength



The title song ONE's music video that was realized due to Golden Child's blood, sweat, and tears and Woollim Entertainment's capital

--

1. The MV is well-made. The song is good too, so I watched it several times to listen to the beat

2. It's so well-shotㅋㅋ The response it's gotten from here and there is good. It's also visually pretty, there's a lot to interpret from this video, and the reactions in reaction videos are big

3. They came back this week but they already have 10 M views *shivers* Or have they always had good MV views?
∟ They gradually collect fans, so their views have been good, and they also have ads

4. The story is niceㅇㅇ

5. This looks luxuriousㅋㅋㅋㅋI also thought that

6. ㅇㅇ It's well-made

7. The MV is coolㅋㅋ

8. Y's vocal color is a treasure

9. The song is nice and the MV is worth to watch (I'm the type of person who doesn't even watch my idols' MV until the end if I don't like itㅋㅋThis is my way of praising that the MV is good) I hope they break their own records this time

10. That's right. This is my first time watching an MV with such sincerity from some group other than my idolㅎ It's amazing

11. The MV is good and the song is even better. Golcha, be more successful!

12. So I'm not the only one who thinks that ㅠThe MV has that WJSN vibe and it's so well-shot ㅠThe song is also addictive. Be successful, Golcha!

13. The MV is so nice. It's well-made ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's nice to see the kids working really hard

14. It's well-shot for real. I'm also a person who doesn't really watch MVs.. I hadn't watched an MV in a long time since BTS' 'DNA'

15. I didn't know something like this was possible from Woollim. I think I've added some 100 views to the MV
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment