Sunday, July 5, 2020

, , , , , , , , , ,

Saint Goldenness Are Pro at Promotion

I'm a fan of another group, but I ended up having good feelings for Golcha


I saw the promotions by Golcha fans ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There was a trending RTK post that baited you guys to feed the trolls but you guys just thanked them and promoted Golcha instead

I thought, "Are these guys saints..."

--

1. Jangjun's mom called us "Saints"
∟ It's true that Goldenness are saintsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋBut we didn't really get offended by that, actually.. Because it's been a long time since they were eliminated

2. But, well.. It is true that they were the first to be eliminated... I didn't really feel offended.. Because our song is also good hehe
∟ I was filled with pride when I watch the MV so I guess I didn't think much of it

3. You have to turn everything into an opportunity.

4. Thank youㅎㅎㅎ Please show a lot of interest for our Golcha🎳❤🎳❤

5. Because we're sincere about promoting..
∟ I'm happy that you're viewing it nicelyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Thanksㅜㅜㅜㅜ We'll work harder in promoting🔥🔥

6. That's that and a comeback is a comeback.

7. I received a lot of stress because of RTK. There wasn't any damage after that

8. It's already passed and the comeback is more important to us!

9. We absolutely have no lingering attachment to that showㅋㅋㅋㅋAnd the MV came out on that day? So we were feeling good, for real. No blow whatsoever. Anyway, thanks for viewing us nicely

10. Thank you🎳❤🎳❤ That's right, Ness have strong mentality and we're very sincere about promoting🙈

11. We've been trained by troll posts so much that we weren't even aware it was a troll post>_0

12. But, for real, I didn't even feel angry reading that postㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment