Tuesday, July 21, 2020

, , , , , , , , , ,

Golden Child and AB6IX's Funny Friendship

The idol who even takes care of other fandom



(Good job and I loved you.....
Goldenness, ABNEW, good job)

Golcha's Lee Jangjunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Today was Golden Child's and AB6IX's goodbye stages and almost all of them are close to each other, so they kept mentioning each other throughout the promotion and sticking to each other, so there's even friendship built among the fansㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Woong and Jangjun who matched gestures to commemorate their last stages


Woong who did the Hermit Crab because he said that he thought of Jangjun when he saw the hairband


And Jangjun who saw the Hermit Crab and copied himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Bomin said, "Daehwi-yah, we're really close to each other"ㅎㅎㅎ
Even just now, there's a choreo in AB6IX's song where Woong rides on a swing and Bomin said to Woong and Donghyun that Daehwi only pretended [to lift Woong] at the back and his face pretended to look like he was having a hard timeㅋㅋso Daehwi was like "Bomin-ahㅋㅋㅋMind your own businessㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ" like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSo funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Daehwi who comforted Bomin on his last day as the MCㅠㅠㅠㅠ


And the unimaginable friendship between Park Woojin and Bong Jaehyunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Jaehyun said that he got close to Woojin because they met at get-together and Woojin was really kindㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

+) I heard that Jangjun introduced Golcha's Kim Donghyun to AB6IX's Kim DonghyunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSo funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Support Golcha and AB6IX's friendship❤️

--


[+24 | -0] My bias group is AB6IX, but Lee Jangjun, he's really funnyㅋㅋㅋ He's close to Woong, so when I looked him up, I saw his graduation picture and I fell over, f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋWoong-Jangjun, whoa, my heart feels magnificent (woongjanghada). Speak more nonsense and brighten the K-Pop world. I love you

[+23 | -0] Are they in the same groupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIf AB6IX had worn their casual clothes, I would've thought they were just one groupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+22 | -0] Honestly, the fans also heard the other group's name as much as they heard their bias group's name this promotion cycleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThese two teams' friendship is cute cute❤️

[+16 | -0] It's so cute how they introduced the Kim Donghyuns to each otherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm curious about Dongdongie's reaction

[+15 | -0] It's f*cking hilarious how they introduced each team's Kim Donghyun to each otherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIs it a meeting place?ㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+14 | -0] Even when I only see Bomin and Daehwi, they look happy and adorable and when I see Jeon Woong and Lee Jangjun, they're hilarious and noisyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI love AB6IX Child

[+11 | -0] It's so funny how the AB6IX members got close to Golcha one by one. I support AB6IX Child's friendship

[+10 | -0] I love it. My bias group is Golcha, but I really like AB6IX too. I support the two group's friendship❤

[+9 | -0] Woong, Daehwi, and Donghyun are close to Golcha [as a group] but it seems like Woojin is also close to JaehyunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWoojin, be close to the others too!!!!

[+9 | -0] When I was a Wannable, I supported the other members other than my bias too and when I was supporting my Wanna One bias' solo, I also became a fan of Golden Child for idols, so I'm a Goldenness [now], and when I see Daehwi and Woojin being close to my kids, my heart feels softㅎㅎ I really hope everyone will be successful


[+8 | -0] I heard that it was hard for the Kim Donghyuns to search their names up, so they decided to share it and upload pictures on odd numbered days and even numbered daysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Moreover, they weren't the parties involved, but Woong and Jangjun were like, "Okay! Do like this and like this!" ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+8 | -0] Those are also cute, but Golcha recommended a coffee drink during ShowChamp's going home from work segment and the cafe owner said that it wasn't delicious, so AB6IX's Donghyun was like, "Ah~ As expected of Jangjun-hyung and Sungyoon-hyung~~" and Woong was like, "I don't trust Lee Jangjun"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋJust what did they do to become the icon of distrustㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment