Monday, October 5, 2020

, , , , , , , , , , ,

Netizens Are Pumped for 'Pump It Up' Release

Golden Child ‘Pump It Up’ MV Teaser #02



--

1. Oh, the concept is nice

2. Whoa, they have a variety of outfits in the MV

3. Autumn refreshing is so goodㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Whoa, the thumbnail

5. That's refreshingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. I love bright concept

7. They have more outfits than the ones shown in the teaser? The choreo is crazy

8. Whoa, it's crazy when they're walking in their uniforms at the end

9. Refreshing powerhouse..

10. Crazy crazy ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I love this so much ㅜㅜ

11. Ah, I love this so much. Golcha, quickly come back!!!ㅜㅜㅜ

12. They are indeed refreshing powerhouse. That's really refreshing but not cold and it's cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. Whoa, the choreo looks f*cking good

14. Whoa, crazy, seriously. Golcha, let's hit big

15. The song and the choreo are adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋ

16. As expected, the best at refreshing concept

17. Exploding with bright energy. They're the best


MV Teaser of Golden Child's ‘Pump It Up’ that's receiving good response because they're not the refreshing powerhouse for nothing

(t/n: 청량맛집 (cheong-nyang-mat-jib), what Golcha is called, would be literally translated as "refreshing/bright restaurant", meaning that their refreshing concept is superior like a good restaurant. This blog will use the term "refreshing powerhouse" to translate it going forward.)



Unedited gifs




--

1. I was just watching the teaser but the song is addictive so I watched it 3 timesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe song is f*cking nice

2. The outfits, choreo, and song this time are all good ㅠㅠ

3. I f*cking love refreshing conceptㅠ

4. Refreshing in itselfㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠ

5.  I got excited even before hearing the musicㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. They're doing a good job

7. I didn't know refreshing concept can be this good ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. It's true that they're the refreshing powerhouseㅜㅜ

9. Seriously, personally, I think Golcha is exactly for refreshing because they have that image since their debut ㅋ I'm looking forward to it this time as well

10. The colors are also so niceㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11. Golcha is, of course, refreshing concept for real

12. Golcha is for real the refreshing powerhouse. Not only visually, but the members' voices are refreshing. Their boyish charms are dope

13. Even their clothes are all pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. Refreshing concept suits Golcha so much so I'm looking forward to this a lot

15. Whoa, this is really crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Excuse me; ShowChamp; Please don't pass this over while pretending not to know; Quickly release something for our kids;


I mean give Golcha their special stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Please watch Golcha's teaser released today
Also, ShowChamp's eyes are wide open 👁 Don't just pass this over


--

1. Heol
∟ This is OOT, but can I ask who they are?
∟ The one in the post is Golden Child
∟ No, I mean the members
∟ Ask away
∟ #1, #3, #4 from the left
∟ Lee Daeyeol, Son Youngtaek, Lee Jangjun
∟ I asked because they seem tall, so are my eyes correct?
∟ We're not sure about their actual heights but Daeljji is certainly above 180 cm and Youngtaek said he was 178 cm but he seems taller. Jangjun should be about 177-178 cm!!
∟ The tallest members are Daeljji and Bomin, but the kids are all rather tall. I think Taek and Jangjun should be nearing 180 cm
∟ Daeljji is Lee Daeyeol? Bomin is which one?
∟ Bomin is the 6th one!! Daeljji is Daeyeol
∟ Right!! Bomin is 6th in the gif
∟ Daeyeol


∟ Jangjun


∟ Youngtaek


∟ Why don't you show them off
∟ We did...Hing
∟ This is a popular post so I'm embarrassed about my comments so I'm going now. Thank you. I don't know what's going on with ShowChamp but give it to Golcha!

2. Release 'With Me' in uniforms

3. Seriously, can't ShowChamp have them perform all 3 songs this time....

4. Wait, they didn't forget for real, right?

5. Heok, what does it mean about the ShowChamp thing?
∟ (OP) They won a ShowChamp special stage? when [Jangjun] was on Video Star. Other idols won some other appearance but they still haven't given Golcha the stage...

6. Release it...They still haven't done that
∟ There's no official announcement

7. I thought that was the 'OMG' stage they performed again during the ONE promo. It wasn't? There wasn't any confirmation and they just did that and it passed byㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) They did perform twice🤔 There wasn't any official announcement on that so I don't think they gave them the stage

8. What's with the thumbnail...? Bomin-ssi is handsome...


Everyone who's been crying out for a refreshing K-Pop even once, come in

 
They're back with a really crazy refreshing concept



Golden Child is coming back with 'Pump it Up' on October 7th

This is the teaser released just now at 12. If you've at least once cried out for a crazy refreshing K-Pop, then don't do stupid stuff like not watching this, and

invest only your ☆☆☆☆☆30 seconds☆☆☆☆☆into this

https://youtu.be/BjwgdTNk6ZI


It's really crazy from start to finish. There's a part that's harmful to the heart in the middle, so I clutched my chest and passed out while watching it, but I met the Jade Emperor in heaven and we debated, "Golcha is refreshing!" "Golcha is sexy!" and I woke up after 40 minutes and I'm now here writing this postㅇㅇ

--


[+30 | -0] It's honestly awesome. Please show a lot of interest❤️


[+29 | -0] Your silly comment is crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's so funny. I think Golcha really fits refreshing concept

[+27 | -0] Please show a lot of interest for Golden Child on October 7th❤️❤️


[+13 | -0] I experienced changing my bias every second when I watched that video

[+12 | -0] Refreshing Powerhouse

[+9 | -0] Bit by bit~I'm starting to like you, what do I do? Yoohoohoo I keep liking you Pump it Pump it up Pump!!


[+8 | -0] Team Refreshing Child has succeeded..


[+8 | -0] I f*cking love refreshing autumn

[+7 | -0] What's with OP's silly comment ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please show a lot of interest towards Golcha's comeback!!!

[+7 | -0] The MV teaser is so high quality. The comedy is cute. It's a concept that hits a lot of idol fans who are suckers for details


[+6 | -0] It fits the recent weather

[+6 | -0] I watched the teaser and I think the song will be good

[+6 | -0] Oh??? The song already sounds good. I'm personally a refreshing Golcha fan. I like 'Let Me'

[+6 | -0] I think I've been listening to the same part for more than 100 times but I'm not tired of it at all
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment