Sunday, October 11, 2020

, , , , , , , ,

With the Release of New MV Comes the Influx of "Who Is This?" Posts

Golcha fans, who is this in the MV?



He's so funny..Tell me who he is in the MV..I don't know who's the one who took of his sunglassesㅠ

--

1. Jibeomie
∟ Noir Beom


∟ (OP) Wait, this was too funnyㅋㅋㅋ
∟ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's our comedian ㅎㅎㅎ

2. Jibeomie!!
∟ If you move, I'll shoot


∟ (OP) ..There's a gif ㅋㅋ I'll save this

3. Beomji


∟ (OP) ??? What is this ㅋㅋ Wait, this is so funny.. So he's been funny since he was young.. He keeps pressing on my laugh button

4. He's really handsome, isn't he?


∟ His face is incredible, isn't it?
(OP) Wow..ㅑ..He's f*cking handsome when he takes off his sunglasses...

5. Jibeomie


∟ (OP) Ah, so it's this person! I know for sure now thanks to youㅋㅋ I have a hard time with faces so I got confused..

6. Kim Jibeom~~


∟ (OP) Thank you for the picture~Even his side profile is handsome..

7. He's handsome, right?


∟ (OP) Yeah..I acknowledge it. The person next to him is handsome too
∟ Golcha is full of handsome faces~~~ Look at cute Kim Jibeom too!!!


∟ (OP) Heol, cute! Awesome, I'll save this too

8. 


∟ (OP) Whoa, there's this gif too? Every gif is out nowㅋㅋ
∟ I saw this post as soon as I saved this gifㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ But use this shabby meme


∟ (OP) I'll save this picture tooㅋㅋ I have to send this to my friendㅋㄱㄱㄱ


Who are these in Golcha's MV..?




Sorry for the bad screenshot...

--

1. Seungminie, Jibeomie
∟ (OP) Thanks!!!

2. Seungmin, Jibeom
∟ Bae Seungmin


∟ Kim Jibeom


3. The screenshot are good, though?! The kids are pretty

4. Freeze


∟ (OP) ㅌㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThis is really hilarious but I was startled because he's so handsome once he takes off his sunglasses..
∟ Golcha's comedian is Kim Jibeom


Who's the one with the sunglasses in Golcha's MVㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


He's so funny and cute

--

1. Jibam~~


∟ (OP) What the, this is the first time I've seen him

2. If you move, I'll shoot


∟ (OP) ㅌㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅇㄴ
∟ He originally looks like this...


∟ (OP) Eh, what the.. What's with his gap......
∟ (OP) What's with the sleeves......That's too much

3. Jibeum


∟ (OP) This was so funny, seriously. Moreover, he was good at it so that made him even cuter

4. Our comedian Jibamie
∟ He's a handsome friend,,,,


5. Kim Jibam


∟ (OP) Jibam.... If you move, I'll shoot...

6. Golcha's comedian!!


Who's the one with curly hair in Golcha

He's super cute... This is a new love...

--

1. Our bichon
∟ Do you wanna see him winking too?


∟ Actually his hair does that for him
∟ (OP) Crazy. This guy is adorable.
∟ He's a lovely aegyo king..... It's over once you fall for him...
∟ (OP) Ah... An aegyo king with that face? Crazy... He's just a choco poodle

2. Jaenni
∟ Bong Jaehyun!!!


∟ (OP) How can... his surname be Bong... That's cute...
∟ His little brothers, Bongji Bonggu...


∟ (OP) One choco poodle and 2 bichons...

3. Bong Jaehyun
∟ Our bichon


∟ (OP) Bichon? No, choco poodle
∟ No, he's a bichon


∟ (OP) N o... ㅠ Let him be a choco poodle. How can their names also be Bonggu and Bongji? I'll be Banggu (fart)
∟ OP, what are you doing now?
∟ Let's watch EATING SHOW
∟ (OP) What's that? V App??
∟ Yup yup, they're doing a V Live now
∟ (OP) Ah, Bonggu-oppa is being fed. Why are there so many handsome oppas
∟ (OP) The one with the striped shirt is cute. His smile is broad. Steak boy
∟ Our Juniㅎㅎ


∟ He's our main rapper


∟ (OP) Awesome... This person is cheating.
∟ Our Jyuni is good at dancing tooㅎㅎㅎㅎ He was famous during his trainee days for being a great dancer


∟ (OP) ㅠ ㅠ I'm falling agh
∟ Let's stan Golcha together🎳❤💛🤍
∟ (OP) ><~~ I'm listening to the song too. I'll work hard in voting when it's the voting period

4. Our Bonggu
∟ (OP) Ah, Bonggu. That's crazy cute

5. Bong Jaehyun!


∟ (OP) I heard all Jaehyuns are handsome...? Why is the Jaehyun in this house super adorable too?

6. Bong Jaehyun!


∟ (OP) How... did you know I would just fall for this. Don't read my mind
∟ This is my favorite gif


∟ (OP) Ah, wait, the oppa at the back is also handsome

7. Bonggu?
∟ Kkyuit


∟ (OP) Crazy. He suits choco poodle so much but his straight hair is also pretty... This guy's name is Bong ChoPoo

8. His stage name is Bonggu!
∟ (OP) I'll steal him if you try to deceive me

9. He's pretty, right


∟ (OP) Why is he so pretty with bright hair.
∟ He's even prettier with gray hair.


∟ (OP) The glitter... on his gray hair is crazy...
∟ You talked about the oppa behind him above... I'll show you a gif of the oppa behind him too


∟ (OP) Suddenly... the pink oppa stands out too
∟ The black haired oppa is Choi Sungyoon (stage name: Y), 95, second-born, main vocalist!! The pink haired oppa is Hong Joochan!! He's the same aged as Jaehyun!! 99z. Out of 4 people, 1 is Joochan and hes also a main vocalist!!!


∟ (OP) Crazy. What's with Y-oppa... ㅜ ㅜ But Bonggu-ssi is 99liner...?? I thought he was younger than me... Why is he an oppa?
∟ Hihi, here's a gif of Hong Joochan and Bong Jaehyun together


∟ Ah, Jaehyun isn't really visible. A hanbok picture instead...


∟ (OP) Ah! He has to wear this for Chuseok. Why! Why! Why! did no one show off how pretty Golcha are too me! Wait, but do they all have monolids? The size of their eyes are crazy
∟ The faces of 10 Golcha members!!! Not all of them have monolids but there are members who have like inner eyelids


∟ (OP) Ah, I'm going crazy. Why are they so cute? The 3 people at the front who are sincerely blowing the candles, the 4 people at the side blowing the candles via WiFi signal, and the 3 people at the back who are just thinking of playing around. Answer: the middle one at the back is Y-oppa
∟ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋCorrectㅎㅅㅎ The Golcha members are all totally cute and gentle. First of all, the member who has monolids is Jangjunie!!!!! He's one of the 3 who are sincerely blowing the candles!!!


∟ (OP) Ah, I was like, "Heol, why is the right boy in the Sincerelyz so pretty?"
∟ He is cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ97, main rapperㅠㅠㅠ


∟ (OP) I saved this as if I was bewitched. This cute guy...
∟ I'll show off the face of the other main rapper, 98 Son Youngtaek (stage name TAG) too...He's ure, right...


∟ (OP) What the... This handsome guy...? Now I feel like I've dated a gif for 3 seconds
∟ He's the star of the 2nd rank in admission to Hanlim Art School's practical dance department....


∟ (OP) Crazy... What is this oppa actually is? Why is he so perfect?
∟ He fits so, so, so well with very glamorous makeup and his hair pushed back

∟ (OP) This guy... has his hair pushed back.

10. Bong
∟ (OP) Gu

11. Legendary day


∟ (OP) Wait, how can his eyes be that big...


I'm a fan of another group, but please tell me the names of the redhead and the one with the curly hair and plump lips in Golcha

I'l take them away

--

1. No
∟ There are 2 who have red hair.. Who could it be?
∟ First of all, the curly haired one is Bong Jaehyun!!


∟ Sungyoonie!!


∟ (OP) The guy with sparkling eyes!! Sungyoon-nim!

2. No, no, you can't
∟ First of all, the redheads are Daeyeol and Sungyoon and the curly haired one is Jaehyun
∟ (OP) It's Sungyoon-nim!! I found him!!

3. Here's our bunny


∟ (OP) How old is he?? He feels like the maknae or the middle line
∟ 95liner. He's the second-born


∟ (OP) Wow
∟ I'm gently leaving Sungyoon's baby picture and go


∟ (OP) Heol, he's so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠ


In the uniforms scene in Golcha's MV

They're so cool..... So I really want to know the names of the center in the uniforms scene and the redhead center at the back

--

1. First of all, the redhead one is Choi Sungyoon

2. Center is Daeyeol and the redhead one at the back is Sungyoon

3. There are 2 redheads....


∟ (OP) Not this scene but the last one. It was Daeyeol
∟ Aah, the one where they're on the steps

4. Tell me which one in here


∟ The center in the first row is Daeyeol
∟ The redhead on Daeyeol's left is Sungyoon
∟ (OP) The redhead who goes up a step and the person in the middle of those who don't go up the steps
∟ Sungyoonie


∟ The redhead on the step is Sungyoonie!!! Choi Sungyoon!!! The middle one on the ground is Daeyeolie!!!!
∟ (OP) Oh, thank you. Their proportions are my style

5. Redhead Sungyoon


∟ (OP) Owh, he's amazing in glasses too

6. Redhead Sunyoon


∟ Redhead Daeljji

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment