Thursday, October 15, 2020

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Ending the First Week With a Win and Double the Sales

 Today's The Show Choice 1st Place.jpg







--

1. Oooh, congrats

2. Oh, so Golcha won #1! Congratulations!

3. Congratulations Golcha for your #1. I enjoy listening to Kongdak Kongdakhaeㅋㅋ

4. Congrats congrats. They sold a lot of copies

5. Congratulations on your #1 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ You've worked hard for a long time ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Is this their first #1??? Anyway, congrats congrats
∟ Not their first but I guess it's their first on The Show

7. Congratulations Golcha!! I first got to know them from RTK and they were good

8. Oh, congrats congrats. Jangjun is likable so be even more successful


Who's today's The Show Choice?



--


[+95 | -1] Pump It up, congratulations, winner Golden Child

[+85 | -1] Their live vote score is perfect ㅜㅜ Live Child will always be Live Child. They're super good at singing live

[+81 | -1] Goldenness' pride, Golden Child! Congratulations for Pump It Up's first win. Let's keep walking together like this!! I love you❤

[+79 | -3] Golcha, congratulations for getting #1♥️♥️

[+77 | -1] Live Vote Perfect Score Child, Our Child, congratulations on your #1❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

[+71 | -1] Golden Child, congratulations on your first live broadcast win!! Let's grow together, just like us❤

[+70 | -1] Golden Child, let's only walk on a golden path. I love you so, so much♥

[+63 | -1] I love that we're growing like us. Let's work hard on walking on a golden path just like this

[+59 | -1] Ah, I'm cryingㅠㅠI'm going crazy. Congratulations on getting #1, seriously

[+56 | -1] I was surprised watching Golcha's live encore stage! If they hadn't changed the lyrics I don't think I would've known that they were singing liveㅎㅎ

[+55 | -1] Congratulations on getting #1❤

[+53 | -1] Congratulations Golden Child's PUMP IT UP for the #1❤You did a very great job

[+52 | -1] A big congratulations for getting #1!!! Our pride, Golden Child, let's keep being together

[+51 | -1] I love you❤️❤️❤️ Happy birthday❤️❤️


The first and second Golcha members who delivered the winning speech

They're the Hyung-ah Child, right? Because they immediately did the winning speech. They were feeling delicate but they seemed like they just had to say something. They're cute...

--

1. Yup yup. Real Hyung-ah Child is until the third-born!!

2. That's rightㅜㅜㅜBig Oppa, Second-Born Oppa, and third-born oppa Juni

3. Yeah yeah, Daeyeol and Sungyoon!! Then until Jangjun, that's first-second-third!!

4. Right, rightㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The first and second-born!! The member who spoke after them was our third-bornㅠㅠ These 3 are our reliable Oldest Hyungs line!!!ㅠㅠㅠ

5. Our Real Hyung-ah Childㅠㅠㅠㅠ



Golden Child's current album 1st week sales (breaking their own record)



It's double their previous sales. Congrats congrats

--

1. Congrats congrats on breaking your own record

2. I've memorized son-in-law Seo's group...

3. That's amazingㅠㅠ

4. It rose by a lot. Congrats congrats

5. I'm gonna buy more next time...🔪

6. Their song is good. Fighting

7. I have good feelings for Golcha so I bought 1 album too. Their song this time is really good

8. 'ONE' was such a good song that I think they got a lot of new fans because of it. 'Pump It Up' is also good. I'm anticipating their next growth

9. I watched their Lucid Dream..ONE stage and became a fan too! Golcha, congratulations~

10. Yeah, as expected, Golcha's concept is refreshing ㅠ

11. Whoa, they're selling well. Golcha, let's be more and more successful

12. Let's grow again next time, our Goldies

13. I became a fan recently because their song this time is so good and I'm so happy

14. Whoa, it went up twice their previous numbers. Congrats congrats on winning #1 today too!!

15. As expected of JjangJjang Child 🎳❤❤ They're the best each day. Congratulations!!

16. 'WANNABE' was such a good song too. It deserved better

17. Congrats congrats. Let's break our own records with the next album too. I'll buy more!!

18. Good job, Golcha. I'm proud and happy to see the gradual results. They'll do better and better from now on


My bias group's first week sales doubled

Golden Child
They came back twice after RTK and their sales are twice their previous oneㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠWe were really expecting to hit 30,000, thoughㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠWe also won #1 today and we're really so happyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


--


[+12 | -0] Stupid Woollim....You released a fansign notice the day after the end of the album purchasing window...? Of course, it's gone up enough even now, but seeing a fansign notice the day after the end of the window makes me grab the back of my neck. If you had released it earlier, we could've had a higher number, no...ㅜㅠI'm sad, but our kids are pretty. I just wanted to show them off since I'm here. They're pretty, right??


[+10 | -0] I just happened to become a fan during this comeback period and I bought a set of albums just before the end of the first week sales countㅠㅠ Please call me Goldenness from now on... I'm already serious about them...

[+7 | -0] Heol, a big congratulations. I'm a fan of an RTK group so I really like Golcha

[+6 | -0] Their song is good

[+5 | -0] Oh, Golcha's Bomin is f*cking handsome and Lee Jangjun is so funny so I like them. Congratulations
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment