Thursday, October 8, 2020

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Autumn Is the Lonely Season No More When You Have 'Pump It Up'

 Golden Child - ‘Pump It Up’ M/V



--

1. Heol, awesome

2. The song is really excitingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's cute

3. The song is exciting. It's nice to listen to

4. Ah, it's so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Refreshing Child is the best

5. Golcha's song this time is goodㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. As expected, boy groups are the best with bright concept... ㅠㅠ

7. The song is goodㅠㅠI trust to listen and watch Golcha with refreshing conceptㅠ

8. Who's the MV director? The MV is very well-made

9. The song is niceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe MV is f*cking adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. The MV is fun and the song is so good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. Their previous song is better, but Golcha really suits this conceptㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ 222 This is itㅋㅋㅋ Let's do this kind of concept next time too

12. Refreshing-dol

13. They suit the concept so muchㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's f*cking nice

14. Real refreshing, rich with vocals. The MV is so cute ㅋㅋㅋ Their acting is good too

15. What's the name of the friend with the beret who shows up at the startㅠㅠ He's cute. I'm also curious of the name of the friend who sings the first part of the chorus
∟ The beret one is Mr. Bae, Bae Seungmin, and Y (Choi Sungyoon)!!!

16. I definitely feel the song's charms after watching the MV. I like it

17. They get the concept and the song is so good


We ranked at 6ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



We didn't get into Melon but still, our best ranking was #11 so this is really greatㅠㅠㅠㅠThe physical sales also totally shot upㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Please show a lot of interest for Golden Child's 'Pump It Up'❤️

--


[+21 | -0] Golden Air rise, rise~~


[+18 | -0] Seriously, it's our own league, but the kids are happy, so I feel really good ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+13 | -0] The physical sales tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+12 | -0] Heol, I love you, Golcha


[+8 | -0] The Melon 24 Hit chart is an accumulation of the number of listeners in 24 hours, so the first and second tier groups will be in it tomorrow too ㅋㅋ Golcha is a group that my friend likes so I hope they'll rank in the 24 Hit too !!! Fighting


I cried when we charted in at #11 but we're at #6ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



Jjangden Child, I love youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

--

1. They're the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. I love you and thank you every fans of other groups who listened to the songㅠㅠ🎳❤️

3. Jjangden Child, I love you🎳❤🎳❤ Let's be even bigger🎳❤💛🤍

4. Thank you so much to everyone who listened to Golcha's songㅠㅜㅜ 🎳❤💛🤍

5. The one in the middle is Jang Star???
∟ That's right!!!

6. Whoa, congratulations!!!! I'll have to listen to it too

7. Heol, #6 where
∟ Genieㅠㅠㅠ!!!

8. Heol, that's awesome. A big, big congratulations, friends❤️ I listened to it both on Melon and Genie. Even if it wasn't a lot, seems like it helped, so I'm happy🥰🥰

9. OhㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠThe MV is really happy

10. Kya, congratulations. I'm listening to it nowㅎㅎ❤️💊
∟ It's so good.......

11. Ooh, congratulations😊😊

12. Heol, whoaa, congratulations!! I'm listening to it too~😆

13. I listened to it after reading this post and the song is something that's great to listen to while driving. Good good... It's like Golcha. The freshness of Golcha

14. Congratulations ㅎㅎ This song is really good

15. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm really cryingㅠㅠㅠCongratulations, kidsㅜㅜㅜ

16. Is Jang Star Jangjun-nim's nickname???
∟ Jangjun is doing a Youtube content called Jang Star on Dingo!!!!

17. Whoa, I hope the RTK groups will all do wellㅜㅜ The song is so good❤️💊❤️💊


I'm a fan of another group and I can prove it, but why is Golcha's song this time so good??????????


Whoa,,,
I was in a denying period of entering the fandom while watching Jang Star so I'm in big trouble🤦🏻‍♀️
Grandma feels good after listening to the song,,,

--

1. Hi, Ness?

2. Enter the fandom. Enter the fandom.(Clap

3. Will you become a Ness? They're back today so will you run with us together?

4. It's over when you enter the fandom!!!!

5. (OP) I watched all of RTK even though my bias group didn't go there...? But they stood out the most. Is this meant to be....

6. Let's run together starting from today🎳❤💛🤍
∟ (OP) Why do you have the bowling emoji?? It's cuteㅠ
∟ The shape of our lightstick is a bowling pin!!
∟ There's also a bowling choreo in the MVㅎㅎㅎㅎ I love itㅠㅠㅠㅠ


I'm a fan of another group but Golcha's song this time is really well-picked


Especially the chorus part. It's crazy addicting
I'm absentmindedly humming to it right now too

--

1. Thanks for listening to itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Pump it Pump it up

3. Heok, thanks for listening to itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ❤️🎳

4. I really agree with this

5. Bit by bit~I'm starting to like you This part is so good
∟ (OP) 222 I keep humming to this part

6. Thank you🎳❤💛🤍


("It's a serious case of Pump It Up addiction."
"Pfft. Funny Pump it Pump it up Pump it Pump it up")


It was said that Golcha's song title was a swear word...!!!!!!!!



(Jay Hong ('That Guy' composer): Actually, it was originally "That Bast*rd.......)

So it went from "That Bast*rd" to "Guy"..


(Meme with 'That Guy' chorus lyrics)

--

1. Ah, but, I wanna see Choi Sungyoon and Hong Joochan singing that version
∟ I think I'll pass out for real

2. The song is too mellow compared to the title, no?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. WaitㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIs that the composer?ㅋㅋㅋ

4. I wanna hear them singing 'That XX'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Heok, that's awesomeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Whoa, we almost couldn't say the song title on Instiz

7. Ah, but I wanna hear that version too

8. Please don't hold that bast*rd's hand~~

9. As expectedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I figured it would make Sunyoon laughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋBut why is it so mellow?


I just watched Golcha's MV


In the scratch ticket scene, the 3 of them played like crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat's with Jooha-ssi and Leader-ssi all of a sudden

--

1. That's calmer than usual....
∟ That's EoJyaeGol weak version
∟ (OP) EoJyaeGol is "Oh, he's Golden Child too"?
∟ After all, he's Golden Child too...
∟ (OP) Like, "Oh, he's like Jangjun-ssi"?
∟ Yeah, 10 Jangjuns... The standard of Golcha's tension is Jangjunie...

2. ㅋㄱㅋㄱJooha-ssiㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋThat level is weakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. EoJyaeGol... But it's the weak version
∟ Bbomaengi there is calm...

4. All our kids are EoJyaeGol

5. Will you taste the taste of Mala (spicy)...? I invite you to the ARA TV karaoke room...


I have an inner circle of all the RKT groups so I listened to all of Golcha's songs


Y and Daeyeol's voices are used very, very well in 'That Guy'. Their original voice and falsetto are really pretty. I participated in the streaming event too but the title track is too good that I'm gonna keep listening to itㅎㅎㅎㅎ

--

1. Their voices are awesomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thanks for listening to the songsㅠㅠㅠㅠ❤️🎳

2. You even listened to 'That Guy'? Thank you so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ (OP) ? You have to listen to me. I listened to all 3 songsㅎㅎㅎㅎ
∟ Agh, thank you, seriouslyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. What...? This post is so bright that I can't see anythingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ❤️💛🤍

4. Owh, thank youㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment