Wednesday, October 7, 2020

, ,

Bomin Lands His First Phone Ad: Jangjun's Rival Brand

Golden Child's Choi Bomin who filmed a cellphone advertisement after cosmetics and perfume ads


He was Music Bank's MC
He was Ryu Jooha in A-Teen 2
He's the class president and son-in-law Seo in 18 Again


--

1. Bomin-ahㅠㅜㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜ

2. Crazy. Son-in-law Seo is an idol??

3. He really has the actor's face

4. It looks like it hasn't been that long since he got his driver's license

5. But this isn't Bomin's first ad, right?? He shot a cosmetics ad too ㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Ah, that's true. Should I say TV ad?

6. He also drives. He's become an oppa

7. Bomin is handsome

8. Congratulations Golcha's Bbomaengi for the ad. Let's hit big soon for Golcha's comeback too

9. Doesn't Bomin kinda look like the male lead in Extracurricular?ㅋㅋㅋ They kinda look warm

10. But apart from that, isn't the ad a scam?ㅋㅋㅋ You're saying that the screen turns that fast????????

11. Heol, please show a lot of interest for son-in-law Seo, Golcha's Bomin's refreshing autumn comeback on October 7th. While we're at it, is Bbom finally leaving his Apple phone with the broken camera? ㅠㅠ

12. The ad is well-shot

13. He really looks more like a rookie actor than an idol. I'm not saying this in a bad way...

14. Bomin is already 21?? I only remember Bomin's mother being the same aged as Lee Hyori.... He totally suits the CF ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so handsome in his drama too these days

15. Wait, son-in-law Seo!!! I can't believe he got a phone CF. Congratulations

16. Son-in-law Seo is driving. I'm not used to that...

17. He looks like a warm rookie actor so he has a face that doesn't really look young and one that advertisers will like..

18. Whoa, Bomin-ah.... He also filmed a cellphone adㅠㅠㅠ You're really something else!

19. Somehow, I think advertisers will like faces like Bomin's. He looks elegant and clean, so it's a face that I like too ㅋㅋㅋ

20. It feels unfamiliar to see him driving when I've only ever seen him wear a school uniform every timeㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, congratulations on the ad

21. His face is totally my typeㅠ

22. I really thought he had an idol faceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

23. Ughㅜㅜ Bomin is f*cking handsome ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

24. Ugh, he's handsome. Congratulations, Bomin!

25. ㅠㅠㅠHe's so f*cking handsome


Bomin's steady voice in the LG WING advertisement


Bomin's voice that sounds steady and feels like a voice actor's voice while I was watching the ad


LG WING ad Full version


--

1. His voice is nice ㅜ

2. Bomin's face is f*cking handsome, but his voice is a treasure

3. Even his voice is handsome

4. Ugh, his face is f*cking handsome and his voice is also f*cking handsome

5. Bomin, I feel it every time I see him act, but I think the tone of his voice itself is already an advantage for him. I want to see him in a historical drama later
∟ 22 I want to see him in a historical drama

6. His tone while MC-ing in MuBank was also relaxing so I liked it

7. It's f*cking handsome. So he was MuBank's MC

8. Now I want to buy an LG Wing ㅋㅋ Anyone knows who the singer of the BGM is?

9. The power of persuasion that his voice holds is crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's f*cking good

10. No, f*ck, I thought Wing was f*cking useless and weird, but after seeing this ad, that screen suddenly looks f*cking convincing.... Why do I wanna buy it nowㅠㅠ

11. For real. I feel it every time I see him act, but his voice is really his strong pointㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's so niceㅠㅠㅠ

12. Does Bomin have to use that phone now??

13. Heol, it's Golcha's Bomin


Wait, I wonder if Choi Bomin is not changing his broken camera 


Yeah, phone is LG, right... I know....

--

1. Isn't LG the best?

2. Right....Are we getting clear Bom selcas now?ㅎㅎ

3. Whoa, he has an ad ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. LG is the best..He has great eye

5. I can't play the video but is he an LG phone model??
∟ He filmed an LG Wing ad!!! We don't know for sure!!!
∟ Heol, I hope he's the model!! Boming's face is the best,,,

6. Heol, that's really Bomin?? He drives too???
∟ Yup! Bomin has a driver's license
∟ Heol............................. What the, he's perfect..??


A group where a person who's sincere about Samsung.. and the ad model for LG phone...co-exist....






--

1. Who's gonna win... No, the ad model is the best... Jun-ah... Jun-ah, let's move to LG..

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋBut Lee Jangjun is really sincere about Samsungㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ When everyone used iPhone, Lee Jangjun was the only Galaxy user...

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ All hell breaks loose

4. Our Jangjun who's sincere about Samsung more than anyone else...

5. Lee Jangjun, let's film a Samsung ad
∟ Samsung, are you seeing this?? Knock knock knock~~

6. Lee Jangjun who covered the Apple logo that was seen in Jang Star with his Samsung phone...He's sincere about Samsung..

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋLee Jangjun who loves Samsung..

8. His ringback tone being the Everland theme song is the funniest for me...

9. For realㅋㅋㅌㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm curious of Jangjun's response

10. I work at LG but I use iPhone..... Bomin-ah, I'll support youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm not buying the phoneㅠㅠㅠ
∟ ...? You serious? Did you know that Bomin was gonna me the ad model? Or did you not know???
∟ How nice if I knew..... We only promote Youtuber reviews on our website...... I work here but their promotion is so...
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment