Monday, October 5, 2020

, ,

Non-Fans Once Again Appreciate Golden Child's Vocal Treasures

There's an idol who has a vocal color that is a shame if I'm the only who knows. I really hope everyone recognizes him


Golden Child's Seungmin-nim!! Seriously, everyone, please listen to the first verse of 'Spring Again'ㅠㅠ It's a waste that only I know about itㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm a fan of another group but I've only been listening to that song for the past few daysㅠㅠㅠ

I didn't usually tend to like sweet voice, but Seungmin-nim's vocal color changed my preferenceㅠㅠㅠ

+Subjectivism/rebuttal not accepted

--

1. Ah, our Minimiㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ Our hedgehogㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ Our Minimi's vocal color is really the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


∟ If you like our Minimi's vocal color then please listen to 'Our Heaven'ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ And our Minimi has song covers tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ https://youtu.be/_nVEOrLwYBk Here I Am Again https://youtu.be/FNmaJYJ23vA As long as you love me

2. Our Minimi?! Hedgehog?!
∟ Our hedgehogㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠis cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠIf you like Our Minimi's vocal color, please listen to 'H.E.R'ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


∟ Please listen to the unit song 'Our Heaven' tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ (OP) I listened to both. His vocal color is really pretty
∟ Yes, yes, then...please listen to his song covers above too...Our Minimi's vocal color is awesome...


3. OoooohㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜMinimi's voice is really niceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Every time he does a voice only V Live, it's like I'm listening to the radio

4. Have you ever listened to 'H.E.R'? It's for realㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


∟ (OP) Whoa, it's so goodㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. RightㅠㅠㅠListen to the OSTs that he's done: 'Love Shaker', 'Never', and listen to 'Come With Me' too!!
∟ Seungmin's part in Golcha's 'Without You' is also really niceㅠㅠ
Listen to Seungmin singing Crush's 'Hug Me' too!
∟ (OP) I've already come to the point of listening to Golcha medleyㅎㅎ


Are Golden Child fans sleeping??

I was listening to 'Moment' and I found a vocal color that I likeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠTell me quickly before I take him away🥺🥺 "Like living in a stopped time"

--

1. Ask away
∟ (OP) "Like living in a stopped time" this part
∟ Jaehyunie!!


∟ (OP) Even his face is my styleㅠㅠ
∟ You can't take him..


∟ (OP) Aaaaaagh he's adorableㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm going crazy. Please let me take himㅜㅜ
∟ I'll give you Lee Jungyeop instead
∟ (OP) I'll refuse

2. Jaehyunie!
∟ (OP) Jaehyunie????????
∟ You like Jaehyun's vocal color? Please listen to his cover of DAY6's 'Zombie' and Golcha's 'Go Together'
∟ (OP) Whoa, I will right awayㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠAnd Jaehyun is also mineㅠㅠㅠ
∟ ? Please leave

3. Jaehyunie!!


∟ (OP) He looks cuteㅠㅠI'll take him
∟ Hm? You can't.
∟ (OP) 😭😭😭😭

4. Acknowledge that our Jaehyun is cute but you can't take him


∟ Instead, I'll gift you cute Jaehyunie gifs!!


∟ 


∟ (OP) So his name is Bong Jaehyun!!! Now I know his full name
∟ This is prince-ly too


∟ (OP) He's handsome and cute and his vocal color is my type
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment