Saturday, October 24, 2020

,

Non-Fan Is in Love With Donghyun's Vocal

Whoa, I'm a fan of another group and I can prove it, but Golcha Donghyun-nim's vocal color


It's so unique and nice. I like Woollim, so I listened to 'Relay' and I just got hooked

--

1. Our Donghyunie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ (OP) His voice is nice... Is he a vocal member?
∟ Yup !!! He's a sub-vocalist and main dancer !!!!!!

2. Kim Dongdong, our son, his vocal color is love ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ Have you listened to his 'So Long' cover???
∟ (OP) No, I'll have to check that out. I love his vocal color nowㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNCjVuWmpfo I'll leave the link to 'So Long' sang by Donghyunie and go
∟ I hope everyone in the world knows about our son's voice........ There's a Golcha b-side called 'I Love U Crazy!' and it's so good because it suits Donghyun's vocal color!


∟ (OP) Oh, I'll listen to that too. Thanks!

4. If you like our Dongdong's vocal color, please listen to 'Our Heaven' too
∟ It's a unit songㅠㅠㅠㅠbut our son's vocal color isㅠㅠㅠ
∟ (OP) Oh, thanks, I'll listen to that
∟ Our son is the main dancer! When he got into the agency, he got in with his singing but puberty hit and he changed his position to dancerㅠㅠ

5. If you like Donghyun's vocal color, listen to 'I'm Falling'ㅠ It is a group song but I listen to it just to hear Donghyun's partsㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment