Thursday, October 15, 2020

, , ,

This Golden Child Meme Is So Absurd People Think It's Edited

 Goldies, sometimes I think about how this meme is not an edit



Before I became a fan I really thought this was edited..

--

1. It's not edited and it was them watching their first pre-debut reality showㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) Right..! I really thought they edited each person and put them there

2. Ah? It wasn't an edit????!!!!!!!!! It's my first time knowing..
∟ No.....

3. WaitㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSomeone asked, "Who edited it?" and was given the original videoㅋㅌㅋㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Heol...Why didn't I know...There's a video..?
∟ This is from that Naver TV WoollimPICK thing!! Is it the 1st ep behind?

4. Heol, I thought this was edited...

5. (OP) Just looking at it, it really looks edited..

6. This isn't an edit...?(A 4-year-old Ness who can't shake off their shock...)
∟ I can feel the shock all the way over here ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ No.. It's so shocking that I took a screenshot.. Whoa, this feels like my 1 year life as a Ness (before I joined Instiz I'd never seen that meme before) was a lie. I feel so bad..

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment