Thursday, August 20, 2020

, ,

Any Other Idol Who's Gently Handsome Like Jibeom?

Is there no other idol who's handsome in a gentle way like Golcha's Jibeom..!


The clean-cut gentle handsome..I love that

--

1. Bomin..
∟ I was gonna say Bomin too,,,ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ AhㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋOur Bbom is gently handsome, right
∟ (OP) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋRight, I like Bomin too....

2. Jibeoming~
∟ Wanna look at Jibeom's past picture?


∟ Wanna look at his side profile?


∟ Wanna look at Bbomaengi?


∟ (OP) Ugh...

3. Let's just love Kim Jibeom>_< How about that?


∟ (OP) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Actually, I was looking him up, saw him on KOMS and I was struck, so I keep thinking about him..^^
∟ It's nice to see them together>_< Our kids are cute, funny, good at their job. Anyway, they're the best


4. Gradation Child,,, Round and round, all of them look similar to each otherㅋㅋㅋ

5. Jibeom is handsome, right?


∟ (OP) Yeahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Sungyeolie
∟ There are so many people who thought that Jibeom was Sungyeol's brotherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) Heol, you're right. He has the vibe




I think Golcha's Bomin and Jibeom resemble each other so much


Both of them look totally warmly handsome... They're so pretty when they smile

--

1. Ta-da


∟ Bbomaeng who likes Kim Jibam the best
∟ (OP) No, Jibeom is really handsome... ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ Apparently Bomin looks a bit more like a soft baby
∟ You like both of them? I recommend the V Live they did together.. It was so funny...


∟ (OP) I think they'll be harder to differentiate if they have the same hair and wear the same clothesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute...

2. 


∟ (OP) Their nose and lips really look alike. Bomin looks a bit more like a puppy and Jibeom totally looks like a sunbae in KBS weekend dramasㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. The combination of their faces is really the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment