Friday, June 26, 2020

, , , ,

Y's Reverse Charms

Golcha fans, I'm into this person


I saw this gif in the forum


He's permeating into me after I saw this.. Black hair+bangs up is perfect

--

1. We've been waiting for you


(Permeate into Golcha!)

∟ Did you find our Bunny?


∟ Golcha's second oldest, main vocalist, Y, real name Choi Sungyoon🎳❤

∟ (OP) Are you an angel.. Ah, gifs..Isn't he too handsome? Seriouslyã… ã… ã… ã… ❤️
∟ Let's look at good things🙈


∟ His hobby is bewitching people on stage


∟ Off stage, he becomes a kind and heart fluttering person and he's an expert at making fans melt🤦‍♀️


∟ (OP) Owh, my eyes are happy. They're open now.. You really are an angel. Thank you so much....😘❤️

2. Our 2nd oldest❤❤


∟ Stage name, Y


∟ (OP) Stage name Y..❤️ His name Choi Sungyoon is also heart fluttering
∟ He's also heart fluttering when he smiles


∟ His face too


∟ His actions too....


∟ (OP) I think he's just the term heart fluttering in itself....! Pit-a-pat❣️

3. We've been waiting for you
∟ Our Very Strong Bunny


∟ Our kind Bunny


∟ (OP) Anon 3... You're an angel....? The gifs are so handsome, I'm saving all of them❤️
∟ Wait, I'll give you more❤
∟ You have to know about Seonyun's good looks


∟ (OP) I guess his fans are angels like their singer...❤️ But he's really handsome

4. Our Y-baby is the main vocalist, but he's good at dancing too, so he's the center during dance break this timeã… 
∟ (OP) A main vocalist as the center during dance break? That's awesome... I'll have to watch the stage tooã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 

5. Choi Sungyoon.. He's really the true kindã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 
∟ Oppa......


∟ I love him so, so much


∟ (OP) No, I can't believe he's good looking, talented AND kind....
∟ Watch their stage. Watch the mashupã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  He's so good at performing too, but he was actually a bad dancer. Awesome, right?
∟ (OP) Mashup???Mashup...I'll look it up on Youtube!!!! Heol, he was a bad dancer? That's awesome then
∟ https://youtu.be/5dqboUFoIGc This and have you perhaps watched the stage in that gif?
∟ (OP) Ah, the gif that I uploaded? I watched it on Youtube!!! I think I'll watch a lot of their stagesã… ã… ã… Thanks for the link😘I'll watch it



The bunny at my house has short upper body




A bunny with a span of upper body

--

1. Sigh, so cute
∟ 


∟ Who's the one on the left here?
∟ This is also Daeyeol!
∟ The left one is heart fluttering and the right one is adorable
∟ The Sungyoon on the right to Dael-jji is like this below on stage...?☺️


∟ Ooh whoa, that's a reverse charm. OP, I'm sorry for being like this in your postã… 

2. Ah, so cute

3. Who are the 2, 3 from the left and the one on the right in the front row? Their shoulders
∟ TAG, Daeyeol, Bomin
∟ Their shoulders are heart fluttering. It's my first time seeing them but can I call them oppa?
∟ Dael-jji is a 93liner and his nickname is Big Oppa


∟ His shoulders aren't rectangular, but his upper body is just a heart fluttering upper body
∟ I take pride in our leader big oppa's proportions


∟ Finally, please tell me the group name
∟ Oh my, I forgot the most important thing. Golden Child!! We just made a comeback a couple of days ago!!
∟ Youngtaek is a 98liner


∟ Also, Bomin is our maknae, but..well, if he's handsome, he's an oppa, right?


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment