Saturday, February 27, 2021

,

Jangjun's PSA on What to Do When You Encounter Trolls

Whoa, "block" and "mute" came out of the mouth of an active idol



(""I think Jangjun won't feel good if he sees that," then don't pay attention to that. SNS has a lot of bullets. Okay, first one, MUTE! Second one, BLOCK! Third one, REPORT! Fourth one, SUE!" Because we have a lot of defenses like these...)

Jun-ah.. Please block my account too......

--

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSo hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. MuBloRepSue!

3. Is this a Golcha content? He's so cute
∟ This is a content on U+Idol Live!!

4. Seemed like even the staff burst out laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. What was thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ But are they copying online lectures??
∟ Yup yup, it's kind of like an online lecture and it's a studying content ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋNo, but, why is he throwing the chalks? So funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Maybe he's copying the online lecturers who throw chalks..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Aahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's really enjoyableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Please block me, Jangjun-ah..

8. He's really throwing the chalksㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe's good with the chalks


How to survive being an idol, as told by an active idol (about hate comments)


How to survive being an idol, as told by Golden Child's Jangjunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
His fans are feeling at ease but at the same time scared when he asks if they should be mutualsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


(Lee Jangjun (25) | Human Twitter
Jangjun: There are fans who are worried about me. "Will our oppa get hurt when he sees bad words? What if he gets hurt when he hears that? Ah, I think Jangjun won't feel good if he sees that." Don't pay attention to that. SNS has a lot of bullets. Okay, first one, MUTE! [Mute: I can delete tweets from accounts on my timeline] Second one, BLOCK! [Block: I can block the account] Third one, REPORT! [His father is a policeman | Cybercrime report, counsel, and tip should be made to the Cyber Criminal Investigation Bureau] Fourth one, SUE! [I've done enough. Make your wrists beautiful with silver bracelets (handcuffs).]

Jangjun: "I'll be your mutual." Yes, let's be mutuals. [You and I are Twitter friends])

--

1. Goodnessㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. F*ck, what is thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. AhㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe's really so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Ah, f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I spat out the coffee I was drinking. Crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI feel it every time I see him but he seems like a very fun kid. But is his father really a policeman??
∟ Yup yup, Jangjun said ㅋㅋㅋ that his father is a policemanㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. F*ck, it's funny even after re-watching itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe staff in front of him??? They burst out laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I laughed the whole day after seeing thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAnd I also watched his solo Youtube variety showㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe's so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Ah, is this person the one who looked like he was difficult to handle growing up?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His variety skills are no jokeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. It's hilarious how he throws so good at the "sue" partㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. ㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋLet's be mutuals < So scary

11. The last part is scaryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Are we mutuals? Let's be mutuals (You and I are Twitter friendsㅎ)

12. My goodness!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋJangjun is a good friend of my idol, though. No way...

13. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSUE THEMㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAh, so funnyㅋㅋ

14. He looks calm, thoughㅋㅋㅋBut he's cheerful

15. His father is a policemanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so cheerfulㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Right, rightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's best to just think of [trolls] as attention-seekers, and the ones that really hurt you, just report them

16. Whoa, I'll get goosebumps if we were mutualsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

17. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe throws goodㅋㅋㅋ

18. I only use my account to like stuff so he won't follow me, right? *shivers*

19. I have very good impression of him ㅋㅋㅋ

20. What the, why is my idol hereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

21. But I think there will be a lot of idols who has Twitter even if they don't say itㅋㅋㅋㅋBecause there's a lot of fans [there]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

22. Heol, he has the Sung Si Kyung vibe !! AhㅋㅋㅋI was wondering what "mutuals" mean, so apparently it means being friends ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's funㅋㅋㅋI wanna watch his variety, if there's any
∟ He has a lot of contents with his team and I recommend Jang Star for his solo content. But it's kind of spicy
∟ Heok, thanks!! I'll look up Jang Star

23. He's really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋamong the recent idols

24. Lee Jangjun is cool ㅋㅋㅋJangjun doesn't hold back ㅋㅋㅋ

25. He has a nice voice, though? Full of funㅋㅋㅋ

26. What is the extent of Jangjun's searching skills? It's scaryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

27. Jangjunie ㅋㅋㅋ I hope a lot of people know how funny he is ㅋㅋ

28. Sometimes when I'm drinking alone and have nothing to do, I watch Jangjun contents and don't realize how fast time flies ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


An idol who lectures on how to survive on Twitter as an idol


is Golden Child's Lee Jangjun

Everyone, your bias might be spying on you. Be careful!!!

--


[+37 | -0] You have to watch the videoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+36 | -0] He's seriously more knowledgeable about memes and how the world works even more than fans... At some point, Lee Jangjun did a meme that I didn't even know and I was like, "What's that?" and it was a meme that was just starting to trend... FYI, this is him uploading a picture with the latest trend of putting Instagram sticker filters on your face but he instead put actual stickers on his faceㅠ


∟ [+5 | -0] It's not once or twice that I get surprised about knowing memes late after seeing Jangjun do it. Every time I'm like, "Has this always been a meme?"
∟ [+3 | -0] The filter is famous, but seeing him taking a picture after putting actual stickers on his face, this guy is not ordinary...

[+24 | -0] Lee Jangjun is really the bestㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+22 | -0] Are we mutuals? My bias is scary..

[+19 | -0] I'm a fan of another group, but,,,The pics alone are already so funny. I think he's really good at doing variety shows

[+17 | -0] I don't know if Lee Jangjun is only on Twitter... I don't even know thatㅎㅎㅎㅎ

[+16 | -0] Jangjun's father is a policeman for real??
∟ [+4 | -0] Yup. His father got promoted so he sent him a potted plant and he also bragged about it [on Podol]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+15 | -0] I'm scared that he seriously >>follows all Goldenness accs<< He's scary

[+7 | -0] So writing names wrongly on purpose is meaningless for him. Awesome (t/n: fans would usually write idols' names wrong so the idols wouldn't find out what the fans are tweeting)

[+6 | -0] I seriously think he'll be mutuals with meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋPlease block me, Jangjun-ah

[+6 | -0] I love that Lee Jangjun is in Golcha ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ SeonGeolJun* is the best (*t/n: Jangjun doesn't cross the line but instead extends the line)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment