Wednesday, March 17, 2021

, , , , , , ,

People Will Forever Be Divided on Golcha's Visuals

But Golden Child's visuals


Of course, I acknowledge that Choi Bomin and Kim Jibeom are very handsome too, but

am I the only one who thinks that Jangjun & TAG are more handsome...?

For me, Jangjun & TAG catch my eyes more than Bomin & Jibeom do...
It's like they captivate people? Should I say that they have that vibe and it's strong? When I watch their stages, they immediately catch my eyes when it's their parts and they leave a strong impression...


Jangjun


TAG


Jibeom


Bomin

Its... just my preference, soㅠㅠ Don't pick too much at what I say...

--


[+70 | -4] Youngtaek's legendary gif


[+67 | -10] I also became a fan because of TAG's visual


[+62 | -0] I think their visuals are based on taste..? If you like the slightly neat and tidy handsome guy, it's Jibeom and Bomin, and if you like bad boys? handsome guys, I think it's Jangjun and Youngtaek. All of them are handsomeㅠㅜ

[+47 | -0] Everyone in Golcha has been handsome since a long time ago but lots of people said that all of them are handsome with different vibes, so it's according to your preferences. For me, I'm crazy about Sungyoon's visualㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+41 | -0] Seriously, I got exactly 3 people into the fandom because of this picture. Should I say that this is a real example of a Slytherin?


[+39 | -34] Balance the upvote/downvote! Golcha's visuals that you'll be into gradually


[+38 | -1] The certain visual, Lee Jangjun


[+34 | -0] Golcha's visual members have always been f*cking divided because it's according to your preferencesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+34 | -0] TAG with his bangs up


[+32 | -0] Golcha has a lot of handsome guys, but each of them has their own charms, so they keep catching my eyes. The picture is of my favorite Jibami


[+28 | -0] A visual that's buried because of his funny personality..


[+28 | -0] Who found a Lee Daeljji comment just to downvote it? That's an incredible devotion. I f*cking love Lee Daeljji


[+23 | -1] For me, rather than Taek who's very dolled upㅠI like him better when he looks pure ㅎㅎ


[+22 | -0] It's my personal preference, but I think that Hong Joochan is really handsome. Everyone in Golcha is handsome, but Hong Joochan catches my eyes more
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment