Tuesday, August 4, 2020

, , , , , , , , , ,

Hilarious OP Drunk Learns About Golden Child

I was watching Youtube and who is he the Golcha guy the handsome one


The red-haired one!! Who is he? Who

--
(t/n: I'm not putting (OP) at the front cause they just talked too much so OP will be in italics. 
The typos were deliberately translated as typos because the OP was drunk.)

1. Kim Jibeom!!!!



2. Jibams


3. Ooh, and, the, the time of peace!!! ?₩;5"ㅠㅠ :!4'Who's the time of peace (t/n: "pyeongshi" from TAG's rap)
∟ ...Are you sleeping?
Noㅠㅠ I'm asking who it is, the time of peace!!!! The guy called time of peace
∟ Lee Jangjun
∟ No, it's Youngtaek
Why don't you knowㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ No, it's TAAAG

4. The time of peace is Youngtaek


∟ The time of peace guy


5. He's really handsume handsime
∟ Do you know this kid?


∟ This parson, he's the black-haired high schooler during the dance breakㅠㅠ
∟ Ah, Daeljji?
∟ No, what am I saying? Kim Sungyoon

6. Have you been drinking...?

7. The time of peace guy


∟ Oh, this f*cking handsome guy

8. The time of peace is Youngtaekie
∟ But have you been drinking...?
∟ Heum, I don't know

9. And the dence jreakㅠㅠㅠ 48:2'the hendsome black-haired high schooler
∟ Dance break!
∟ The black-haired high schooler!!!!
∟ Donghyunie?

10. Dance break... Donghyunie?
∟ You said it was the person above!!!

11. You're telling me the black-haired high schooler is Sungyoon?


∟ He's 26 this year


∟ Hey!!! He's a high schooler. Don't try to lie to me

12. This person is Dealjji


∟ He's Sunyoon..
∟ The person who uploaded this gif said he was Daeljji
∟ I'm sorry,,,I uploaded it and in the comments it looked like Daeljji,,,
∟ Oh, it's okai. But ㅍㅍㅍㅍ 4₩3"::@(&/@}£퓨ㅠ
∟ But???
∟ Why is he 26 years old? He's a high schooler
∟ He's a 95liner, though?

13. OP, connect your words,,,,,PLZ
∟ I'm usking why he's not a high schooler
∟ He's a 95liner and Golcha's 2nd oldest

14. But first of all, I think you need to go to sleep. The alcohol scent is crazy
∟ You guys said you're sincere about promotung
∟ Promoting
∟ Promoting
∟ Yes, promoting

15. We are sincere about promoting, but... you really need to go to sleep
∟ Then go
∟ That friend
∟ Who's "that friend"?

16. Please like this kid too


17. That guy
∟ Who's "that guy"
∟ Who
∟ Who is he
∟ Whoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Who is he
∟ He
∟ I'm asking you who's "he"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Choose one from this


∟ Where is he? He's not here
∟ Why isn't he here...That's all of Golcha...

18. Pick


∟ Him
∟ Him, uh
∟ The round one
∟ Are you talking about Donghyun?
∟ Jaeni...?
∟ Him?


∟ No...Who's... the round one...
∟ He's called Jaeni. That's cute

19. The round one?


∟ The guy called that guy
∟ Jaehyunie
∟ ㅡㅇ That's right, the round one
∟ I wanna eat meatballs
∟ 🤦🏻‍♀️

20. I have more to ask
∟ Don't go
∟ Okay, ask away
∟ Tell me about him too
∟ Who...
∟ Who is he

21. Dongdongie


∟ Ah, who are you talking about....
∟ The guy called this

22. Translating OP's language

23. Dongdongie

24. Yeah, Dongdongie. His name is Dongdongie. Cute
∟ The meatball one is a grade schooler
∟ He's Donghyun

25. Kim Dongheong
∟ Dongdongie


∟ Adorable

26. YeahㅜDonghyu
∟ This is your current condition, right?


∟ No

27. AhㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌThis is too funny

28. 


29. Oh, what's that
∟ What
∟ Why does the milk spill
∟ Why the milk spills?
∟ What milk?
∟ ㅋㅋAhㅠThatㅋㅋㅋThe milk he put in his spring onion cereal spills

30. Why is he eating spring onion cereal
∟ Why does he eat that
∟ He ate it himself?
∟ Right, why he ate that
∟ Cause he was curious

31. Ah, who is it? The one who sings well
∟ Joochanie?
∟ Him
∟ Joochanie?
∟ The Pangpangie
∟ Jooccya?
∟ The one who's grabbed by the other kids
∟ ?Who the hell are they grabbing?
∟ Pang...pang...ie...?
∟ ㅋㅋㅋㅋIs it not Pingpingieㅋㅋ
∟ He's sexy
∟ Sunyoon
∟ This, right?


∟ I said he's sexy
∟ Ah, the one grabbed is Sunyoon
∟ Oh, there are 2 of them? I dun't think so
∟ Him..???


∟ Or this


∟ Yehㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ Ah, Gunyoonieㅠ He appeared befure right
∟ Sungyoonie

32. Yeah, and I'm falling dooo yeyeyeye
∟ Who sings Anchollin daaang
∟ There's a lot of that part in the song. Where?
∟ That, noㅜGunyoonie
∟ Sunyoonie
∟ Kim Sunyoon
∟ No, I get it. Calm down
∟ You know about Kim Sunyoon too
∟ You guys told me about that
∟ Oh right

33. So who's that I'm fallang
∟ The title song
∟ This song
∟ One
∟ Joochanie

34. There are 2 who sings I'm falling down down so if it's not Sungyoon, it's him


∟ Yeah, him

35. 


∟ He looks defferent
∟ Defferent?
Different
∟ Yeah, him
∟ That's Dyootyanie
∟ I wanna eat potato thips
∟ All of a sudden?
∟ How did Dyootyanie become potato chips

36. Joochanie


∟ What the, he's the same person as the one in the uniform??
∟ What happened
∟ That was when he was 19
∟ The baby grew up well
∟ He's a baby

37. Dyoo-I'm reminded of Pringles
∟ Pring Pring (t/n: Joochan's Jigglypuff voice)
∟ Prinㅋㅋgㅋㅋㅋlesㅋㅋㅋ

38. If he was 19 then how old is he nauw
∟ Joochan Gyutan how old is he
∟ Dyotyanie, not Gyutan
∟ He's 22 now
∟ Whoa, this is really a stream of consciousness
∟ 23ㅍㅍ
∟ 22 years old
∟ I was wrong

39. Then, uh, what
∟ I was gonna day something
∟ Did you forget?
∟ Gyukachu
∟ ?
∟ Tonkatsu
∟ Speak slowly.... We're not going anywhere....
∟ Does he like tonkatsu? (chicken cutlet)
∟ Does Joochanie like tonkatsu?
∟ Our baby eats everything
∟ Tonkatsu?All of a sudden?
∟ Our Dyuttyanie is good at eating
How bout mint choco?
∟ Uh...I think he hates it?
∟ What the, you said he eats everything
∟ He said he just ate it and that it was fine
∟ He said mint choco is better than he thought
∟ Everione is saying different things

40. I guess I have to drink Golcha on a day like today
∟ Gongcha
∟ Don't drink Golcha
∟ Why do you drink them
∟ You can drink Gongcha^^

41. The bright-haired one
The essited one
∟ Who's the bright-haired one...
His hair is breeght
∟ Jyunie?


∟ His hair is dark, though
∟ Jangjunie?


Did his hair color fade??
∟ Is it Jyunie....


∟ Yeh
∟ Oh, he's attractive
∟ Ah, I wanna eat jelly after looking at Juni
∟ Is Jyunie a jelly now?
∟ Hm, Jyunie is jilly starting today
∟ Deli
∟ Delimanjoo (a custard bread)
∟ OP... If you're like this, don't you think you should go to sleep..?
∟ I still have more to ask
∟ Deliㅋㅋㅋmanㅋㅋㅋjooㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Someone please translate for OP,,,,

42. Who is he
∟ Someone please tell them to go sleep... Go to sleep....

43. Dyootyanie=potato chips, Jyunie=jelly

44. What else are you curious about?
∟ The poodle rapper at the back
∟ Poodleㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ But who's the poodle
∟ Youngtaekie

45. My friend also raises a poodle
∟ Oh, Youngtaekie
∟ Youngtaek also has a poodle
∟ Yeah, my friend and your friend also have poodles
∟ Youngtaek is my friend now...?

46. Taek's fluffy gif


∟ Our Son Choco...


∟ Choco? Choco is the puppy?
∟ The puppy is cute
∟ I wanna have a pup

47. How do you..
∟ What!!!!!???
∟ OP, you'll be okay tomorrow, won't you?
∟ Hm
∟ Okay. I hope this won't be a blanket kick♡

48. Also, that person
∟ Who
∟ Who hasn't come up yet? Daeljji, Seungminie, Bbomaeng?
∟ I think you know who it is?
∟ Him
∟ Who...
∟ He's handsome
∟ No, how will we know if you just say "him"..?
∟ With feelings
∟ All of them are handsome, so..
∟ He
∟ This person?


∟ Him?


49. Genie who
∟ Genie
∟ Abilyogenie
∟ This song is nice
∟ But who's the permed one in Let Me?
∟ The one you called Poodle earlier
∟ Choco?
∟ Yeah, Choco....
∟ Choco raps

50. Ah, and
∟ Give me pictures of Meatball
∟ MeatballㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋBongjae?
∟ I wanna see Meedball
∟ 


∟ Oh I hit my knee on the ground. It hurts
∟ Be careful
∟ He's cyute. How old is he
∟ Is he the maknae?
∟ He's also 22
∟ No, he's the first-born in 99
∟ The maknae is Bomin
∟ First-bornㅠ
∟ First-born..,!!!
∟ I heard your family yree is weird
∟ The first-born is Daeyeolie
∟ He's not the first-born, he's just the first-born in 99z...
∟ OkaiㅜThe, the family tree!!
∟ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ OP is diligently watching Youtube
∟ Their family tree is indeed amazing

51. What game do they play??
∟ Kartrider
∟ I saw that earlier. I heard they're good
∟ ㅇㅇDongdongie is good at it

52. You said Meatball is the first-born
∟ You said no
∟ We said he's the first-born in 99z

53. Someone please translate

54. The real first-born


∟ The real first-born isn't Meatball
∟ Okay, that person
∟ Lewks delicuios
∟ Jjamppong
∟ What...?
∟ He seems like he'll like jjamppong
∟ Daeyeol is jjamppong...?
∟ Or jjajangmyeon?
∟ Daeyeol doesn't eat spicy food...
∟ Seafood jjajangmyeon
∟ ㅋJamppong isn't spicy

55. There's no kid to ask anymore, OP... Let's slowly fall asleep...
∟ No, there's still a lot left. Golcha has a hundred members
∟ Golcha has 10 members

56. Did you watch Pick One (yangjataekil, the NewsAde video)?
∟ What's thatㅜYangdataekil
∟ Whoa
∟ Take
∟ Cake
∟ No.. I'm sorry.. Go to sleep..
∟ I want cake
∟ Someone who liks cake
∟ Is there one?? In Golcha
∟ I think all of them like cake

57. OP didn't ask, but I'm leaving my ulterior motive gif


∟ Who's that
∟ Bomin
∟ HeㅠcuteㅠWho's he
∟ Bbomaeng, maknae
∟ Where did I see him
∟ A-Teen 2

58. What did he do
∟ Handsome
∟ I wonna see him in real life
∟ He's
∟ Oh, maknae
∟ Our maknae is handsome, right?


∟ Macaron
∟ He looks like he'll like macaron
∟ He's macaron to me from now on

59. The
∟ Small one
∟ Seungminie?
∟ I think it's him
∟ Minimi?
∟ 


∟ What's that gif
∟ CH.GOL-CHA
∟ 


∟ When was that red outfit he's saexy
∟ That's 'With Me' on Hidden Track
∟ Is Minimi his nuckname
∟ Yeah, Minimi

60. I don't associate with people who don't watch GodWith Me


61. candy
∟ Lollipop candy
∟ A lollipop face
∟ Youngtaekie?


∟ You said he's Choco...
∟ I think he'll like it
∟ Bominie...?
∟ Bongjae??
∟ No, I think Minimi will luke it
∟ He has a lollipop face
∟ Ah, Seungmin..?

62. But Meatball Bongjae
∟ Ice cream
∟ He looks like he'll hate green tea
∟ Green tea is nice, though
∟ Chickenㅜㅜㅜ
∟ But OP... how much of a blanket kick is this going to be when you wake up..?
∟ Dongdongie is chicken
∟ Dongdongie is chicken...?
∟ Does he luike chicken?
∟ I want chicken and pizza

63. Bongjae is ice cream and Dongdongie is chicken... Minimi is lollipop...?
∟ Bongjae is Meatball

64. I think Dongdongie likes pizza more than chicken...?
∟ Eh, he likes chizzaㅠㅠ How can he like chizza more than chicken???
∟ Maybe...
∟ I'm disappointed, middle schooler..
∟ He's not a middle schoolerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Oh, he's not a middle schooler
∟ Why
∟ He's a middle schooler
∟ Dongdongie is 22

65. Ah, someone make them go to sleep🤦‍♀️

66. Joochanie is
∟ What was I gunna say
∟ Mint choco?
∟ Only Dongdongie eats mint choco
∟ Joochanie doesn't really like mint choco...
∟ Great taste
∟ But I dun'tㅠreally like mint choco either
∟ What...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Then, Joochanie, seushi
∟ Sushi
∟ I think he'll eat that well
∟ Cold noodles or bickwheat noodles
∟ Buckwheat
∟ Joochyanie eats everything

67. I'm going to sleep
∟ Ness, aren't you going to sleep?
∟ Doon't sleep
∟ Why,....?

68. Joochani-ang and Jangjyuni look alike
∟ We hear that a lot about Jyunie and Chyani
∟ Every time Dongdongie says that they look alike, they fight
∟ Right, both of them look alike
∟ But they never acknowledge it
∟ They look alike
∟ Even their personalities are similar
∟ Joochanie is as noisy as Jangjyunie??
∟ Yeah, he was even told, "Joochan-ah, shut up," when he didn't even say anything

69. Why then who's quiet
∟ Gyungyoonieㅠㅍ
∟ Him??
∟ All of them are noisy
∟ No one in Golcha is quiet
∟ I was certain that Bongjae, Sunyoon and TAG were all quiet
∟ Anyway, he's also Golcha
∟ Feels like my fantasy is crumbling down

70. Is this quiet?


71. Watch ARA TV. Your fantasy will come crumbling down
∟ Where's ARA TV
∟ In the Seezn app
Give me the link. With Me too
∟ With Me https://youtu.be/nWFKkiWUW9k
∟ ARA TV https://view.myseezn.com/record_gw/webview/vod/detail?content_id=20636796
∟ You have to install an app too
∟ Okay

72. Goodnight

73. Whoa, look at the number of comments (t/n: there are 955 comments in this post)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment