Thursday, August 6, 2020

,

Seungmin's Vocal Color + Pup/Hedgehog Discourse

I like Bae Seungmin's vocal color in Golcha


I'm listening to all the songs in Golcha's new album and I liked this vocal color so I looked it up and it was Bae Seungmin-nim's. With that in mind, please recommend a song where Bae Seungmin-nim has many parts in!!!!!!

--

1. 'Our Heaven'!!!
∟ It's a unit song by Daeyeol, Seungmin, and Donghyun so he has many parts there!!

2. 'Our Heaven' is a unit song so he has a lot!!
∟ And if you look up Golcha Seungmin THE LIVE on Youtube, his covers will come up. I recommend those!!!

3. I like Seungmin's singing. I recommend 'Love Shaker'!!!!
∟ It's a web drama OST and Seungmin sang it with the main vocalists. It's so good

4. Then I'm going to show off Bae Seungmin's solo dance


5. He also sang cover songs on Woollim THE LIVE!

6. I feel like he has a lot of parts this time in 'H.E.R'. It's a song that fits Seungmin's vocal color



Goldies, I felt this while organizing my gallery recently






(more pics at the source)

It's not wrong that Bae Seungmin himself thought that he looked like a puppy

--

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThat's right

2. What are you saying? Seungminie is a hedgehog

3. What're you talking about? He's a hedgehog

4. 🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔
∟ Sigh, Bae Seungmin is really good at taking selcas

5. He's a hedgehog

6. (OP) No, look at the pictures!!! Seungminie himself thought that he was a puppy??? I know that Seungmin's a hedgehog

7. Let's go for puphog. Puppy-hedgehog

8. He's a puppyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment