Tuesday, August 4, 2020

, , , , , , , , ,

Random Golden Child Instiz Collection

Golcha's Jangjun-nim... He's really likable these days.....


He's mentioned a lot with my kid so I was like, "Oh, just how hilarious is he????" and looked up Jang Star.. He's handsome but also funny.......


--

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat's with the pictureㅋㅋㅋ Thanksㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) I tried to express my sorrowful heart

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) Moreover, I heard he's a rapper..? This is the most shocking thing that I've heard this year
∟ YeahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI thought he was a vocalist at first too and I was shockedㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) No, he appeared on KOMS so he's also good at singing..? He's got everything... Ah, one thing that he lacks is that he doesn't have me...
∟ Nah, he's already perfect.

3. ㅎㅎㅎㅎJang Star~~~Yeah~~~


∟ (OP) No, is he crazy? I saved this just now like I was in a trance. I wanna have you, Lee Jangjun
∟ You can't have him-- However, look at the kind Lee Jangjun too


∟ (OP) Sigh................ He's perfect.

4. Handsome....


∟ (OP) Heol, so he has double eyelids. Heol, why didn't I know that? Aah, I want to be wedged in between his double eyelids

5. Lee Jangjun is freaking adorable


∟ (OP) What the, I wanna eat him up



Golcha's song ends so abruptly


The song is so nice, but why does it end like that? I was hyped singing "Yeah yeah yeah" and then a sudden break... It feels like when you're pooping and it suddenly cuts off (that unsatisfactory feeling)ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ퓨

--

1. Oh...So that's why I keep watching their stage endlessly....
∟ OP-ya, thanks. I finally found the reason
∟ (OP) AhㅋㅋㅋThe song is really, really good so I'm sad that it endsㅠ
∟ Right, right...Every time I watch their stage I'm like, "Don't end..."

2. I recommend watching the stages!!! They have a dance break at the end, so if you watch the performance, it's clean
∟ (OP) Okay, I'll look up the stages. But the song is so good so I was gonna look it up anywayㅎㅎ

3. When I first heard the audio, I was also like, "Oh? It's over?" I thought there would be more.. I've gotten used to it now
∟ (OP) I think I'll get used to it soon as well..ㅎ

4. I didn't think it was unfortunate because they danced so hard until the end with a dance breakㅋㅋㅋI also didn't feel incomplete when I heard the audio...Maybe it's different with each person
∟ (OP) Oh, is that so? I'm looking up their stage video now..
∟ I recommend MuBank♡
∟ (OP) What the, what the. This is a house of visuals👀Y-nim is the main vocalist?
∟ Yeah, he's the main vocalist with Joochan
∟ (OP) Do you... have any other Golcha video recommendation? I think I'm open to promotions..
∟ Watch Refreshing Child for this album's b-side
https://youtu.be/7lE0CfsOOUs
∟ (OP) Thanks❤️

5. Most songs normally consist of verse 1-chorus-verse 2-chorus-bridge-chorus, so.. when it's structured like verse 1-chorus-verse 2-chorus-outro, I think people can feel that it's awkward! But if you watch their performance, I don't think you can feel that it's unfortunate.. That's what I think!

6. Oh, I didn't think it like that, but it's possible that you can feel that way ㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The performance is really cool. Thank you for liking the song❤️
∟ (OP) I watched their stage just now and I'm in love... The performance really suits the song
∟ Right?ㅠㅠ The song is so cool and the b-side choreo is cute too !!! And I think that the song was made uniquely on purpose because the concept is "dream" ㅎㅎ
∟ (OP) Ah, heol, it's a dream concept? Now I get it! I'll watch the b-side too. Thanksㅎㅎ The anons here are promoting them the right way❤️
∟ Kya I'll promote the special choreography video that was released yesterday. The song is so good❤️❤️❤️


∟ I watched it just now! It's refreshing❤️But who is this person?


∟ He's Fairy-oppa, lead vocalist Bae Seungmin


∟ (OP) Adorable (hands over mouth)



I'm getting hit by Woollim so I looked up everything about them and now I like Golcha's Y





He doesn't really look cute, but he's cute and charmingㅜ

--

1. Wow, it's a post about our Sungyoon
∟ He's really a charming guyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜSeriously, Sungyoonieㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ OP has great taste ❤️❤️❤️❤️
∟ (OP) Noㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really like this person. He's charming...

2. He's handsome

3. I was about to ask if Sungyoon is Y's real name
∟ Anon 1 said it alreadyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) I didn't know what his real name was. It fits his face

4. I like Sungyoonie

5. That's right. He's like this on stage but he's usually very cute...


∟ (OP) Heol, save save

6. Our Bunny is a cutie🥰


∟ (OP) I thought that he had a bunny face, but even his nickname is bunny. Sigh, so cute...

7. Right, Sungyoon is cuteㅜㅜㅜㅜ



8. Cheerful Y-Bunnyㅜㅜㅜ




The cute one in Golcha...


Who comes to mind?

--

1. Bong Jaehyan

2. Dongdong?

3. Donghyunie

4. Jaehyunie

5. Hong Joochan

6. Ddeungminie

7. Sungyoonie

8. Everyone in Golcha is cuteㅠ

9. Donghyunie

10. Bbangjae

11. Jaehyunie
∟ 


12. Ddeongyoonie

13. Bong Jaehyun

14. Bae Seungmin



∟ Ah, cuteㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
∟ 


(Why is Bae Seungmin so cute?
- F*ck, he's f*cking cute
- Calm down)

15. The title feels like it's by a non-fan, so, Dongdongie

16. Bomnie for me

17. I just saw a Daeljji photo so Daeljji for me

18. Bong Jaehyun and Lee Daeyeol because I watched the fanship todayㅠㅠㅠㅠ

19. Bong Jaehyun

20. Ddeungminie

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment