Friday, February 19, 2021

,

Have a Donghyun Vocal and GIF Party

Hey, Golchas,,,,Donghyun-ssi,,,,


I honestly really love his vocal color, so can you recommend me some videos? Look at me,,,,,,I'm about to lose my mind,,,,,,

--

1. If it's Dongdong's vocal color, then Woollim THE LIVE's So Long
∟ Atlantis Princess!
∟ Golcha's Our Heaven - it's a unit song, so you can hear Dongdong's voice a lot there

2. Our Dongdong's vocal color is so pretty, rightㅠㅠㅠ https://youtu.be/hnuntTEJ7Io When he was on Immortal Song!
∟ (OP) Oh, IS. Awesome
∟ I also recommend Milky Way, a b-side from their new album! It's a song where Donghyun's voice stands out!
∟ (OP) Their song this time is so goodㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ Kya, OP, you have a really great taste! Thanks for listening to the songㅠㅠㅠ

This!! He wasn't shot when he was singing but his vocal color is awesomeㅠ
∟ (OP) Heol, that's crazy, for real...Where did he sing this???
∟ He made a special appearance in member Joochan's content called JooBitBam!! Episode 23!! https://youtu.be/5Tc7QF16l7I
∟ (OP) Oh, thanks!!!

4. We Ness are currently streaming so we'll..come..back.. maybeㅎㅎ Thanks for listening to Dongdong's singing🎳❤️🎳❤️


∟ (OP) Ah, you are..!?!?!? I...don't know if it helps but I also listen to the song every day.............ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ Ah!!!!! Thank you so, so much, OPㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm touchedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


∟ (OP) The song is so goodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠThe b-sides too

Crush - Don't Forget cover
∟ (OP) Heol.......Why did I get choked up and my heart fluttered when I listened to this....
∟ Dongdong's vocal color kinda has that something that makes you choke up...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Should I say it's because of his pure vocal colorㅠㅠ
∟ (OP) Right..It's like a boyish(?) feeling. It's clear and pure.....
∟ Donghyun's vocal color is really soooo pretty...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ OP, if you like Donghyun's vocal color, would you like to listen to Seungmin's vocal color too...?ㅠㅠ
∟ (OP) Okay!!!
∟ Listen to H.E.Rㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Mimmi's vocal color at the intro is really so awesomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ (OP) I listened to itㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's so good, though? I'm watching the V Live that an anon below recommended and Seungmin-ssi is also there and he sang Stalker. He's so good
∟ He's really good, right?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Donghyun and Seungmin's vocal colors have a slightly similar vibe, but Seungmin's feels like it has a slight playfulness to it while Donghyun's feels like a younger boy'sㅠㅠㅠ
∟ Some fan said that Seungmin is like Peterpan and Donghyun is like The Little Prince and it fits them exactly

6. Donghyun's vocal color is really the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ For me, I recommend Relay!!

7. https://www.vlive.tv/video/222654 This is a Donghyun Karaoke V Live!!!
∟ It's 40 minutes long and he sang quite a lot!!
∟ (OP) Heol, thank you!!!!!!
∟ (OP) WhoaㅜThis is heaven. I'm watching the part where he's singing that Shampoo Scent song and it's crazy


I like Golcha's Donghyun, so give me gifs of him



This one is too cute....

--

1. Our Dongdong is cute..


∟ (OP) He's winking there, right...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ If he is, then that's really so cute...
∟ (OP) Ah, is he Detective Baby......
∟ He's winkingㅠㅠㅠㅠ This baby is 23 this year....🙊
∟ (OP) What....??????????? No, whoa
∟ (OP) No, he's 23 months old...
∟ Right, right, he's 23 months old.....


∟ (OP) Ah, he's the cuteeeest, seriously

2. 


∟ (OP) This seems like when he was a real baby!???ㅠㅠㅠ

3. No, he's really overly cute


∟ (OP) This isn't moving too, but is this perhaps a pic that shows how round the back of his head is!! If yes, then that's so cute...

4. Wait!!!
∟ 


∟ 


∟ 


∟ (OP) Dongdongㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Even his nickname is adorable
∟ Kim Donghyun is really the cutest and he's such a harmless person...


5. Who's the cutest when he smiles?...


∟ (OP) Donghyun!!!!!!!!

6. Who's the cutest when he's signing autograph??


∟ (OP) Donghyunㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment