Friday, February 12, 2021

,

Everyone Will Go Bomin When the Time Comes

The reason why I stan male idols... I was shocked when I saw this


I'm a fan of another group and I can prove it, but this is crazy. I saved these as if I was bewitched. He's so insane



I actually knew that Golden Child's Bomin-nim was handsome, but I didn't get the feeling that he was, like, my ideal type. But when I saw these pictures, I almost beat my past self for thinking that; How can you not like that face?

--


[+23 | -0] Ah, just..he's just so handsome


[+19 | -0] Our Polar Bear..


[+14 | -0] He's manipulating my [memory of] first love like this...ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ


[+9 | -0] Our Bominie is extremely handsome

[+7 | -0] There's a reason why he's in a lot of dramas.. He has such a f*cking actor face

[+6 | -0] Whoa...As expected, not everyone can be a celebrity..His features are crazy

[+6 | -0] F*ck.ing handsome...
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment