Thursday, February 4, 2021

, , , , , , , , , ,

Burn It 2nd Win Catches Instiz Goldenness off Guard

When Golcha's MV appeared I was like..."Why is it appearing...?"ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


NoㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm crying tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

--

1. Hey, me too.... I still can't believe it
∟ (OP) I just watched it with my mind emptyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. I really doubted my eyes

3. I seriously thought I saw wrongㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Me too.. I thought they were announcing the nominees again...

5. I really said, "WHAT!?!?!!?!?" I burst into tears the 1st time when I saw Daeljji cry and I cried the 2nd time when Kim Donghyun hugged Hong Joochan while crying.

6. Me tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠSeriously, great job, everyone. I love youㅠㅠㅠㅠ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


Hey, is there any Ness who's crying


Hey, are you crying?

--

1. I'm crying so hard

2. There's snot coming out..

3. I'm seriously crying so hard that my snot is running down....

4. I almost cried, but Jibeom was so adorable that I smiled insteadㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. I didn't cry...not. Why don't you cry? How can you not cry?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. I became SobSobNessㅠㅠ

7. I'm totally a WailingNessㅜㅜ

8. How can you not cryㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


I'm an Inspirit and I cry when I see Daeyeol-nim crying. Is this normal..?


I first saw him in Sesame Player so I'm more fond of him, and him crying tugs at my heartstringsㅠㅠ

--

1. It's normal

2. That's normalㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you

3. Whoa, what the, me too...ㅠㅠ Daeyeol-nim is crying but I'm also cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ (OP) Right. I also thought, "I'm so silly," while crying ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ I agree, I agreeㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I choked up while his Sesame Player days played like kaleidoscope in my head,,,


Hey, NessㅠㅠDid you see the Married Couple?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



Kim Donghyun hugged Hong Joochan as he criedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠAh, I'm going crazyㅠㅠㅠSeriouslyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

--

1. I didㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. I didn't know Dongdongie would cry that hardㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ Me neitherㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. That's real friendship. It's funny every time they fight, but it makes me choke up when I see that ㅠㅠ

4. Our Married Couple usually fights every day but they're really true friendsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. No, it was like that too in RTK. When Joochan was crying, Donghyun was the first one to pat him on the back. These 2 are real friendsㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. They argue every day, but their relationship is really the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. They argue but they're friends who comfort each other when they cryㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Sob sob sobㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Crying Donghyun is cute and Joochan comforting him is more... I love them


Ness, you all cried too when Daeyeol cried, didn't you


I cried too..Daeyeol suddenly came out while cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠBut the kids all criedㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

--

1. I immediately felt emotional while also being really shockedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. No, but I didn't know that Choi Sungyoon would cry that hard...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Seriously, I cried when Lee Daeyeol started crying
∟ But Choi Sungyoon also criedㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Right, I was surprised that Big Oppa criedㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. That's what I'm sayingㅠㅠㅠㅠFrom the moment Daeljji came out it was a sea of tears....

6. Me tooㅜㅜㅜI was surprised but then I started cryingㅜㅜㅜ

7. I said I wasn't gonna cry, but...I started crying when I saw Daeljji...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. I wasn't able to process the situation when it was Daeljji + Big Oppa....is crying....? I was like that, and I started crying after Choi Sungyoon

9. I totally wailedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


I understand so much why Golcha cried today


Because I also wasn't expecting itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
It was so competitiveㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Ah, I'm seriously crying so hardㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

--

1. Me tooㅠㅠ There was no live voting so I just thought, "It would be nice if they can win," but I didn't think they'd actually winㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠ

2. For real, I seriously didn't expect that

3. I absolutely was not expecting it

4. I didn't even think about itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Me, seriouslyㅠㅠㅠㅠ I honestly wasn't expecting anything when I saw the nominees..

6. I actually screamed when the MV appeared ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


I didn't watch it live, so who cried?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Our boys won first placeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

--

1. Bongjae, Lee Dael, Sungyoon, Kim Dongdong
∟ Ah, right, Mimi too. Choi Sungyoon cried so hard
∟ Ah, JjangTaekie too.. At this point, it will be faster to count the ones who didn't cry

2. Seungmin too

3. Daeljji, Sunyoon, Dongdong, Taek, Seungmin?!

4. Daeyeol, Sungyoon, Youngtaek, Seungmin, Donghyun
∟ Did Jaehyun cry too..?

5. Mimmi and Taek too

8. Daeljji, Sunyoon, TAG, Mimmi, Jaenni, Dongdong
∟ Did Jaenni even cry...? He did almost cry at the end
∟ Jibami almost cried but I think he held it back


Golden Child's Y-nim


I apologize, but he cries so pretty... I saw him crying and I looked him up because I was curiousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Congratulations on winning 1st place!! 

--

1. Che Sunyoon cries really pretty....


∟ (OP) Heol, this is awesome

2. He's pretty only when he cries? He's pretty when he's on stage tooㅎㅎㅎㅎ

3. Thank you. Our Sungyoon is prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. An idol who looks pretty when crying....ㅠㅠㅠ

5. How about thinking of joining the fandom....

6. Thank youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠOur Bunny is pretty when he criesㅠㅠㅠ

7. Choi Sungyoon doesn't cry much, so the point is that he looks so pretty every time he cries....

8. (OP) I'm a fan of the group in which Bomin's friend who MCs today is from. Congratulations🥰🥰 I'll have to watch Y-nim's fancamㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Did Golcha's Jangjun cry too?


I want to see him cry too. Did Jaehyun-nim cry? I want to see him cry too. Is the video up already??????

--

1. We didn't see Jangjuni cry, not even ocne..
∟ Jaenni was sniveling!
∟ (OP) As expected of Jangjun-nim.... He really didn't cry....

2. No, I'm gonna hold on until Lee Jangjun cries✊🏻

3. No no..... Juni didn't cry..

4. No no. Our next goal is Jangjun
∟ (OP) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋPlease let me know when your goal is achieved

5. Our goal is to make Jangjun cry


Goldies!! Can you tell me who these are??


Can you tell me the names of the one wearing gray jacket and the one with the black and white sweater?? They sing so well so I'm curious of who they are. And congratulations on getting 1st place today!!💗 

--

1. Gray jacket is either Joochan or Jangjun
∟ Black and white sweater is either Youngtaek or Seungmin

2. Black and whiye.. sweater, Youngtaekie??
∟ Jacket, Joochani..? Sungyooni..?

3. Sweater, Bae Seungmin?
∟ (OP) Beige hair, right??
∟ Yup, Mimmi!

4. Black and white, I think that's Seungmin
∟ This guy?


5. Gray jacket is Joochan?
∟ Black and white is Seungmin!
∟ Thank you for congratulating usㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ❤️🎳❤️
∟ (OP) Their song is so goodㅠㅠㅠ💗

6. Joochani?


∟ (OP) Yes yes, correct!! This person!!
∟ Our main vocalist❤️ Seungmin is a lead vocalist❤️ Thanks for congratulating usㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ

7. Ness are excited. We're gathering in our board again


∟ (OP) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAah, please promote them to me. I keep thinking about them these days

8. Do you have any thoughts about being promoted to?
∟ (OP) Of course. I keep thinking about Jaehyun-ssi, so I became curious while watching Golcha's stages...

9. My favorite Joochani right before debut


∟ I dare say that this is a legendary Bae Seungmin gif


∟ Our Child has 2 main vocalists and 3 lead vocalists>_< Vocal Rich Child❤️


∟ (OP) Vocal Rich Child❤️ They're rich in visuals too, right?
∟ Right, right. You've studied up on this!!!


∟ (OP) ㅠㅠㅠㅠI'll look up their videos starting today

10. Seungmin is a lead vocalist!


∟ (OP) He's a lead vocalist?? So this is a vocalist powerhouse here..
∟ They're seriously Vocalist Powerhouse Child... All of their vocal colors are so niceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ Joochan is a main vocalist!


∟ (OP) Heolㅠㅠㅠㅠ Wait, all their voices are very refreshing

11. Is OP entering the fandom on Jibeom's birthday? Congrats congrats
∟ (OP) Heol, today's his birthday??? Happy birthday!!🥳

12. If you enter the fandom today, you won't forget about it ever
∟ (OP) Haㅋ Am I entering the fandom on Jibeom-ssi's birthday today?
∟ Welcome 😍

13. Heol, the dance practice is up
∟ (OP) What?? Can I just go into Golcha's official Youtube channel??!
∟ Yeah, I'm gonna watch it... OP, watch it too❤
∟ (OP) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋOkay❤️ I'll be here to get introduced to them then I'll watch it❤️

14. The maknae is the visual


∟ (OP) Aah, Bominㅠㅠㅠㅠ

15. Our Child is a 10-membered group that includes 2 main vocalists, 3 lead vocalists, 2 main rappers, and 1 main dancer. I love this
∟ Let's make Our Child, Jjangden Child be known to the whole world together....

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment