Thursday, February 25, 2021

,

Non-Fan's Worry for Joochan Ends up Being Love

Golcha fans!!!!


When I see Joochan-nim, he eats SO MUCH but does he just naturally not gain weight or does he just work out a lot..????

--
(OP will be in italics.)

1. Joochan diets really hard!!!ㅠㅠㅠ
∟ And today, he said that he was full after eating 3 pieces of chicken... His stomach had shrunk a lotㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
....?????? This is so shocking, though...? Not 3 whole chickens, but 3 pieces?? I feel good whenever I see him eatingㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
∟ He really likes eating the most, but he said he's managing his body so he doesn't eat that much these days ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Ah, this is upsettingㅜㅜㅜㅠ

2. Joochan exercises hard!!

3. He works out!! He works hard in dieting ㅠㅠ

4. He said he's dieting these days so his stomach had shrunken hihi
∟ ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm upsetㅜㅜㅜㅜ
∟ He said not to worry because he'll eat more again soonㅋㅋㅋㅋ But if you're upset....that's love... Wanna join the fandom...?😏😏😏
Actually, I posted something on the forum yesterday... I'm watching Jang Star and I asked for recommendations if there's any other fun stuff to watch... But I just keep watching fancams today...ㅎ
∟ Hey, you're in big trouble now. So who are you interested in?😆


(JJ: Are you interested in me?)
∟ Hong Joochan......ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ Our Great Singer Kitty is no joke😎 Our MV will be out tomorrow!!!


∟ Actually, I saw their Twitter too.......ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Sigh
∟ Follow Hi_Ness too>_<


∟ Oh, what's that????
∟ https://twitter.com/Hi_Goldenness This!!!! It's their members Twitter. The name of the account is Hi_Goldenness, so it's Hi_Ness!!!
∟ Aaah. Heol, that's crazy. I'm in the denial stage of becoming a fan right now...
∟ Our Joochan also cries in a pretty way..?


Heol, what is this? Why is this making me go crazy
∟ Go crazy, go crazy (clap)
The one above is when he was a DJ on Casper Radio's Hong Joochan's Fluttering Wednesday Night Story and he got a letter from Sungyoon (stage name Y, Golcha's 2nd oldest) as it was his last broadcast and he burst into tears...
This one is from their fanmeeting8ㅅ8


∟ Sigh, what do I do? I'm actually a fan of a hyung whom Joochan is close with.. Does this mean I'm gonna have 2 biases..?
∟ Your wallet will hurt twice when you have 2 biases, but your happiness will quadruple~~!!!


∟ Tell me things I have to watch now.. I've seen almost all Joochan fancams..... I've watched Jang Star too...
∟ Does Golcha have any self-made content???
∟ They did Daily Necessities Acquisition Quiz recently!!!! They also have a special content for the Lunar New Year hihi
There's the UHAME web drama on Golden Child's Youtube>_<
For me, I like their Japanese variety show called Golcha TV(episode 5-6 can be found on Youtube!)
Thrilling Interview/ARA TV, etc. These are the videos that Ness will definitely recommend
If you need more, come to our forum and ask and Ness will recommend you a lot more!!!
Ah, but, have you watched Joochan's No Matter What stage?
Heok, I haven't... I'm sorry, I'll watch it now. Then I'll go to your forum to askㅜㅜ
∟ Woollim uploaded the concert on Youtube. Watch that. It's no joke. You'll join the fandom once you've watched that

5. It's absolutely not that Joochan naturally doesn't gain weight!! Our Jooccya works really hard to stay in shapeㅠㅠㅠ
∟ Jooccya said when he first joined the company he lost around 13 kg? in a monthㅠㅠㅠ
∟ Heol, so he really does take care of himself really well,...
∟ He said he weighed around 57-58 kg when he debutedㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's 63 kg nowㅠㅠ

6. The amount he eats has decreased a lot compared to before..ㅠ

7. He keeps going on a diet these days because of promotion, so he said that his stomach is shrinking
∟ He also works out a lot lately!

8. JjangJjangKitty who's good at eating, works out a lot, and is really good at taking care of himself🐱♥️
∟ Joochan is so pretty when he eats, right? I wanna buy him all things delicious


Eating isn't something that looks pretty so I was surprised to see him look pretty even while eating
∟ Of course, of course. A pretty kid looks pretty even while eating
He's not picky and it's so cute how neatly he chews...🥺


∟ Everything about Joochan is just pretty
His face, his words, his thoughts and his heartㅜㅜ
Let's stan the really cute and lovely Joochan together👀


∟ Actually, I'm probably already doing it with you...... I haven't stanned an idol in almost 3 years, but... I just watched his fancams for an hour
∟ You are... welcome...

9. Our baby likes eating.. He was kicked out of a meat place before...But he said he's staying in shape these daysㅠㅠㅠ

10. Are you becoming a Ness?
I-I think so...ㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜ

11. What the, my baby?
∟ Are you interested in him?
I'm not just interested, I think I'm going to join the fandom,, I posted on your forum🤗🤗🤗
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment